Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hookup culture and casual sex are bad

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is only my opinion but i think causal sex and hookups will never make you feel good. It's short term highs like taking drugs. Men are much happier in stable relationships.

For women it’s not something empowering but degrading to an extent that they will face a ton of long term problems, At the end of the day they will probably be single until they die. It's not how humans should live, nobody is happy when they only have casual sex.

There's always that one person spouting pseudo-science claiming that "humans aren't monogamous" despite having zero credible evidence.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about feels, it’s about expressing your male biological drive

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It’s not about feels, it’s about expressing your male biological drive
The male drive exists to procreate not have casual sex only. The financial burden aside, I've always found it extremely strange when people don't want have kids.

Hook up culture is pretty much all that is left, people are even masterbaiting less these days lol

Personal anecdote here but I've noticed 90% of guys i went to school with are still virgins who never had a relationship, but the women are the exact opposite.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The male drive exists to procreate not have casual sex only. The financial burden aside, I've always found it extremely strange when people don't want have kids.
I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of both worlds. The casualness of casual sex. With the emotions of a monogamous relationship. Both of them have their strengths. New girls provide you with that dopamine rush of novelty. And old girls that dopamine rush of love.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only my opinion but i think causal sex and hookups will never make you feel good. It's short term highs like taking drugs. Men are much happier in stable relationships.

For women it’s not something empowering but degrading to an extent that they will face a ton of long term problems, At the end of the day they will probably be single until they die. It's not how humans should live, nobody is happy when they only have casual sex.

There's always that one person spouting pseudo-science claiming that "humans aren't monogamous" despite having zero credible evidence.

It's fun but doesn't lead to real happiness.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t know about you,but I rather enjoy casual sex.Sometimes you just need to get your rocks off.No big deal.Also,it doesn’t have to be degrading for the woman if you’re both honest about what you want.

In fact,you could argue that being in a relationship you’re unhappy in is actually a lot more draining on more levels than casual sex.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I think guys fvck up. By not realizing that maybe all one needs is to just bond with a female sexually. If you need that type of companionship get a dog. That's why the saying is "dogs are man's best friend", and not "females are man's best friend".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I think guys fvck up. By not realizing that maybe all one needs is to just bond with a female sexually. If you need that type of companionship get a dog. That's why the saying is "dogs are man's best friend", and not "females are man's best friend".
So basically if we need to depend on someone, get a dog? That's pretty sad.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are much happier in stable relationships.
Thats an imposing statement. A man has to do what benefits him. If he wants to commit to a woman forever, that’s on him. If he wants to play around, it’s on him. There is no one way.

Personally I think men love the conversation and companionship of a relationship, and want to have sex with young girls outside the relationship.

I‘m not Brad Pitt but when I was dating my ex when she was 33, she was hot, Then when she turned 37 her face starting looking terrible. 38 it was over. Imagine if I married her? I’d be crying right now to get out of it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only my opinion but i think causal sex and hookups will never make you feel good. It's short term highs like taking drugs.
Roosh, Neil Strauss, and a few other people who were seduction influencers came to that conclusion.

Men are much happier in stable relationships.
A good portion of the reason men are happier in stable relationships is because "stable relationships" is how most men get sex. Most men are beta males who are pusssy beggars. They are dependent upon the whims of one woman for sex. Without that one woman, they experience significant droughts and could be borderline incel.

"Stable relationships" are a bit of an illusion. There are plenty of men in their 20s who get into a 10-15 year long relationships with some woman that includes marriage and 1-2 kids. Around age 40, the divorce happens. How stable is that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh, Neil Strauss, and a few other people who were seduction influencers came to that conclusion.

A good portion of the reason men are happier in stable relationships is because "stable relationships" is how most men get sex. Most men are beta males who are pusssy beggars. They are dependent upon the whims of one woman for sex. Without that one woman, they experience significant droughts and could be borderline incel.

"Stable relationships" are a bit of an illusion. There are plenty of men in their 20s who get into a 10-15 year long relationships with some woman that includes marriage and 1-2 kids. Around age 40, the divorce happens. How stable is that?
At least the libido is worn out at the time the divorce happens and the better uears WERE spend with that woman. That does not sound that bad.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't disagree, but it's too hard finding someone who fits the criteria of both attraction and relationship material. And then having her be loyal on top of that. For me personally, I don't have the patience to weed through like that anymore -- got other things to focus on like a career.

From everything I've witnessed over the years, men and women have a lot of the same problems and are looking for similar things when it comes to dating. All the guys complain that girls only want Chad, when they are usually looking for a hot / exciting girl themselves. Not that there's anything wrong either one.