I'm travelling to Greece in a week, anybody ever been there or know about it? Good place to get girls?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys updates:

A lot of the clubs in Thessaloniki want us to make a reservation before we go because of COVID, so we couldn't just walk in to most of them.

We met some girls on a boat/ferry that we have a date with tomorrow, the bartender and the waitress.

We've been hitting the like two clubs that let us in without a reservation and met a few girls, did some approaches. Some failures and some successes. Got some Instagrams.

So far Thesaloniki reminds me more of New York but Athens is more fun to party in. But we're doing well here too. I'm getting used to this clubbing thing, I don't usually do much of it in NY.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple gay friends and they all go to Greece every year and get ass ****ed in a giant orgy, I've been told by many it's a gay destination

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple gay friends and they all go to Greece every year and get ass ****ed in a giant orgy, I've been told by many it's a gay destination
It's not 2000BC anymore bro. Zeus, Aries, Poseidon and Hades aren't here either lol.

I have yet to see a single gay orgy!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about picking up Greek girls instead of relying on tourist sloots?
We've come to the conclusion that Greece is actually a relatively socially conservative country, so if you want to come to Greece and pick up the locals I'd recommend staying in one city for as long as you can to build connections and a social circle and smash on a third date.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about picking up Greek girls instead of relying on tourist sloots?
Greek girls have notoriously difficult rep for being 'gamed' by tourists. So unless you're staying somewhere for ages, so working, its unlikely to happen. Particularly in tourist resorts that have a rep for being party destinations... unless you're a 9.5 I'd forget it. They're Conservative and won't risk getting tarnished as someone who has casual sex with tourists on small islands on pissups.

The opposite of Greek men, who have a rep of being womanisers, picking off loads of female tourists.

I live in the UK and those stereotypes are well known. Maybe not so much in the US.

Reactions: Von

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greek girls have notoriously difficult rep for being 'gamed' by tourists. So unless you're staying somewhere for ages, so working, its unlikely to happen. Particularly in tourist resorts that have a rep for being party destinations... unless you're a 9.5 I'd forget it. They're Conservative and won't risk getting tarnished as someone who has casual sex with tourists on small islands on pissups.
I didn't know this before we arrived but we certainly figured that out by the time we left. Our vacation is over. My brother loved Greece and I really liked it. Not a good place for picking up chicks though.