Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm travelling to Greece in a week, anybody ever been there or know about it? Good place to get girls?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My older brother wanted me to join him on a vacation to Europe, I wanted to go to Colombia, he wanted to go to the Czech Republic, with all the COVID restrictions on travel we decided on Greece. His main goal is for us to go pick up foreign chicks, my main goal is to have fun and enjoy the trip.

Never been to Europe. I've travelled to Florida twice and to Jamaica twice. (I live in New York)

Anybody ever been to Greece or know anything about it? Tips/Advice/things to do? Is it easy to get girls?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to Zante ( main party island) several times when i was younger obviously its off season now so i dont know how busy it would be but in the summer there are hundreds of 18-21 year old British girls looking for easy ons

The current trendy places to go are Mykonos and Santorini both locations are on the other end of the spectrum and are edging towards a more elite level of society beautiful but very expensive

Couple of my bros are in Mykonos now the first night they got there they managed to pull 2 chicks on was a 6.5 one was an 8 he said the 6.5 squirted all over him lol

Enjoy !

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy it. The last time I've been to Greece was in 2015, I've been on several cycladic islands and can't relate to the greek onshore. As an American you will be surprised how revealing they are on the beaches. Girls in strings and topless everywhere. I've experienced them very easy going and outgoing. Too bad I was there with my ex.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My older brother wanted me to join him on a vacation to Europe, I wanted to go to Colombia, he wanted to go to the Czech Republic, with all the COVID restrictions on travel we decided on Greece. His main goal is for us to go pick up foreign chicks, my main goal is to have fun and enjoy the trip.

Never been to Europe. I've travelled to Florida twice and to Jamaica twice. (I live in New York)

Anybody ever been to Greece or know anything about it? Tips/Advice/things to do? Is it easy to get girls?
In Athens 20 Euros goes a long way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It's sounding great so far. I'm looking forward to it :D

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Athens 20 Euros goes a long way.
Now I remember... Dinner for two, just about little more than 20€ every night. Two big plates of grilled meat or seafood with side dish and salad, a carafe of wine, appetizer and desert were always free

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I remember... Dinner for two, just about little more than 20€ every night. Two big plates of grilled meat or seafood with side dish and salad, a carafe of wine, appetizer and desert were always free
Reasonable deals and prices is definitely not something I expected from a top vacation destination like Greece. That's a pleasant surprise.

Is it true European portion sizes are smaller? I feel like I once heard that somewhere.

Ye Mykonos is a good party and place to pull girls.

Wow that looks lit. We're flying into Athens but it looks like we've definitely got to check out Mykonos. I need to look up how far away that is.

Been to Zante ( main party island) several times when i was younger obviously its off season now so i dont know how busy it would be but in the summer there are hundreds of 18-21 year old British girls looking for easy ons

The current trendy places to go are Mykonos and Santorini both locations are on the other end of the spectrum and are edging towards a more elite level of society beautiful but very expensive

Couple of my bros are in Mykonos now the first night they got there they managed to pull 2 chicks on was a 6.5 one was an 8 he said the 6.5 squirted all over him lol

Enjoy !
Gotta add Zante and Santorini to the list of destinations to visit and check out. We'll be in Greece for 10 days so there's plenty of time.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true European portion sizes are smaller?
Yes that is why we are not fat as Americans and our girls are smoking hot! :lol::rofl:

Meal servings, drinks etc. are not oversized but normal portion sizes. Plus I suppose our prices are more expensive than in US.
In Europe we do not use corn syrup in everything like in US too. Over use of corn syrup in US food and beverages is from one I heard on of the major factors why people in US are so fat etc..

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, what Europeans tourists are usually seen in the Greek Islands?

My guess would be the Brits, Russians Ukranians, Serbs and Germans (Germans like to travel).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in Greece for 2 or 3 days now. We went clubbing and bar hopping and sight seeing in Athens. Planning to visit Thessaloniki soon.

Just curious, what Europeans tourists are usually seen in the Greek Islands?

My guess would be the Brits, Russians Ukranians, Serbs and Germans (Germans like to travel).
We've run into a lot of different Europeans so far. Lots of eastern Europeans but also Russians and Germans and Italians and so on. Even north Africans too.

I don't think we've ran into any Brits so far actually.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just arrived in Thessaloniki, we took a train from Athens for the second half of our trip. If we come back during a summer then Mykonos and Santorini are the places to go since those are primarily summer spots.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We found a night club that's popping every day of the week at all hours of the night called Dirty Blonde. Lots of hot girls there too.

We also liked this place called Venti that's a restaurant by day and night club at night, but that place seems like it's only a hot spot on the weekends.

We noticed that there were barely any girls in the bars in Athens, it was primarily the clubs where you meet and see women. My brother tells me that's abnormal (apparently there's women in the bars in New York)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your brother has the wrong mindset. You don't pick where you want to go for the purpose of getting chicks. You go places you want to go, and if chicks are there and available well good. If all he wants to do is get laid, well fine... bring some cash and condoms and go to Thailand. He can do that in Vegas as well.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your brother has the wrong mindset. You don't pick where you want to go for the purpose of getting chicks. You go places you want to go, and if chicks are there and available well good. If all he wants to do is get laid, well fine... bring some cash and condoms and go to Thailand. He can do that in Vegas as well.
He's morally opposed to prostitutes, he has pride. I understand his point of view but, personally I'm just too broke lol. He's also very much an expert Traveller.

We've done many things other than just go out clubbing to meet sexy Greek women however, we also did a lot of sightseeing.

A lot of greek ruins are unimpressive piles of rocks imo but the Acropolis and the museum-like area of the Agora are quite nice.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we're at a restaurant by the sea in Thessaloniki and my brother has the idea to order 3 glasses of champagne for the 3 girls (HB7, HB8 and HB9) at a table near us, then we go and talk to them.

Two of them kinda half speak English, the other one not so much. And in the end he got some Instagrams.

I also saw a guy fishing and asked him a question, and he said "no speak English". At first I thought fishing here was illegal and that guy thought I was a Fed. But maybe the people here don't speak English much.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's morally opposed to prostitutes, he has pride. I understand his point of view but, personally I'm just too broke lol. He's also very much an expert Traveller.

We've done many things other than just go out clubbing to meet sexy Greek women however, we also did a lot of sightseeing.

A lot of greek ruins are unimpressive piles of rocks imo but the Acropolis and the museum-like area of the Agora are quite nice.
Women are just about everywhere. Now if you plan to go to the Vatican, a Muslim nation with strict laws on female behavior, or the wilderness you aren't going to meet women. If you go someplace where you can have fun, and where you want to go... in my experience that chance to meet women will be there.

Now Greece, you have to get off the mainland to go where single people are going to be. The islands do have robust night life, and most of the people you will find there are from other countries... on vacation so your chances improve. On the mainland there are a lot of clubs with signs that say "Greco Solo", tourists are not welcome there, so don't try. Unless you happen to be of Greek decent and can communicate in Greek. But the islands are different and can be a lot of fun, but most of the most interesting historic places to visit on on the mainland.

Vacation season in Europe in July and August, this is when you will find the most European tourists on the Greek Islands, right now I'm sure there are travelers there but there will be fewer people to meet.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also saw a guy fishing and asked him a question, and he said "no speak English". At first I thought fishing here was illegal and that guy thought I was a Fed. But maybe the people here don't speak English much.
Imagine that, a fisherman in a non-English speaking country not speaking English...Mind-boggling :D

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about picking up Greek girls instead of relying on tourist sloots?