“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I'm travelling to Greece in a week, anybody ever been there or know about it? Good place to get girls?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I have a couple gay friends and they all go to Greece every year and get ass ****ed in a giant orgy, I've been told by many it's a gay destination
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I have a couple gay friends and they all go to Greece every year and get ass ****ed in a giant orgy, I've been told by many it's a gay destination
It's not 2000BC anymore bro. Zeus, Aries, Poseidon and Hades aren't here either lol.

I have yet to see a single gay orgy!
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Why is nobody talking about picking up Greek girls instead of relying on tourist sloots?
We've come to the conclusion that Greece is actually a relatively socially conservative country, so if you want to come to Greece and pick up the locals I'd recommend staying in one city for as long as you can to build connections and a social circle and smash on a third date.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Why is nobody talking about picking up Greek girls instead of relying on tourist sloots?
Greek girls have notoriously difficult rep for being 'gamed' by tourists. So unless you're staying somewhere for ages, so working, its unlikely to happen. Particularly in tourist resorts that have a rep for being party destinations... unless you're a 9.5 I'd forget it. They're Conservative and won't risk getting tarnished as someone who has casual sex with tourists on small islands on pissups.

The opposite of Greek men, who have a rep of being womanisers, picking off loads of female tourists.

I live in the UK and those stereotypes are well known. Maybe not so much in the US.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Greek girls have notoriously difficult rep for being 'gamed' by tourists. So unless you're staying somewhere for ages, so working, its unlikely to happen. Particularly in tourist resorts that have a rep for being party destinations... unless you're a 9.5 I'd forget it. They're Conservative and won't risk getting tarnished as someone who has casual sex with tourists on small islands on pissups.
I didn't know this before we arrived but we certainly figured that out by the time we left. Our vacation is over. My brother loved Greece and I really liked it. Not a good place for picking up chicks though.
 
Top