Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is low interest from women?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is low interest from women?

So I got this girls number around March this year, I met her on campus and approached her

She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams

School goes on break, we resume around August and we meet sometimes in the same study location. But we run different programs(exams and tests) so logistics has been difficult(the school calendar is a mess due to the covid pandemic break so everything is really fast paced

I finally decided to ask her out when I just finished an exam and was free. She says she's busy, that she works on Saturdays and her exams were close. The she counter offers by saying we can go out after her exams. Now she's done with her exams and I'll be done with mine after next week

The thing here is, she seems quite cold everytime I see her. Well she eventually warms up when we start talking but I initiate every single time. She even replies text selectively

Our date is supposed to be at the zoo and then a fast food restaurant with ice cream and fast food.
The thing is I'm not really comfortable with how things are. I think her interest is low.

I guess I'll hit her up when I'm done with exams, go on the date if she doesn't come up with an excuse and we'll see what happens

Maybe I'm overthinking this, maybe she's shy or maybe it's low interest? What do you think

Sorry for the long read

TheProspect

Reaction score
She is definitely low interest.

A high interest women would have made time to meet up with you at least once in the last 7 months.

A good indicator of low interest is that she’s always “busy” or defers meeting up to a later time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you feel dread/confusion/lack of enthusiasm from her side or yours: #next

Non compliance = Low interest

Even if you sleep with a woman with low interest, it won't be as fun as it could be.

Stack paper instead of chasing lays. What's your mission in life?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is definitely low interest.

A high interest women would have made time to meet up with you at least once in the last 7 months.

A good indicator of low interest is that she always “busy” or defers meeting up to a later time.
Thank you for your input, I think she is but I'd like to add that I only asked her out for the first time early last month

About two weeks ago, I wasn't sure if she would go home on holidays so I offered a restaurant on campus instead of the original idea and she was like I'm not going home for the holidays, let's do the original plan after my exams

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you feel dread/confusion/lack of enthusiasm from her side or yours: #next

Non compliance = Low interest

Even if you sleep with a woman with low interest, it won't be as fun as it could be.

Stack paper instead of chasing lays. What's your mission in life?
Thank you
Hmm, so you mean I should not bother asking her again?

My mission currently is my education and getting my degree and its my top priority for now. I'm talking to different girls too but you know that feeling when you're like what if....

TheProspect

Reaction score
Thank you for your input, I think she is but I'd like to add that I only asked her out for the first time early last month

About two weeks ago, I wasn't sure if she would go home on holidays so I offered a restaurant on campus instead of the original idea and she was like I'm not going home for the holidays, let's do the original plan after my exams
I wouldn’t recommend attempting to schedule a date with the same chick more than twice if she hasn’t met up with you already even once. If a chick is interested, she’ll make it easy to schedule something.

I’d make one last effort to reach out and set something up. She’ll either decline, defer, or accept. If she does the first two, I would mentally “next” her and move on. If she accepts, I would take what she says with a grain a salt and still talk & date other women.

You can always get a good measure of a woman’s interest level by her reciprocity to your attempts to escalate. In your case, this escalation is just setting the date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you meet a high interest women you’ll just see the differences for yourself. Everything is just easier. Now, what you will encounter and what I’ve been encountering is high interest women turning into low interest women out of nowhere. I have yet to figure out how to combat that or even tell the difference between genuine high interest vs one who’s faking high interest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When attraction isn't real, everyone can see it but you, women are devious as **** and loyalty is not a given
I’ve had women that could fake it like you wouldn’t believe. Quick story, I had been on 4 dates with this girl and things seemed to be going great. She even admitted several times she was into me, she wanted to see me and made time to see me. My moms birthday was coming up and she insisted on buying her a present even though she’d never met her. My mom met her and they hit it off, that was on a Friday. Monday everything changed, she started acting like a different person and then it was all but impossible to make plans with her all of a sudden. She was suddenly too busy.lol So yeah, after a few experiences like that I am here to tell you, you just never know when it’s genuine and when it isn’t.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is low interest, but she does have SOME interest. she has just enough interest to be a pain for you.

--
an example of what you want:

Yesterday I tell this girl; is it ok if I am taller than you. this was literally the second thing I said, after Hi, do you want to get to know me.

she giggles and instantly gives me phone number, whatsapp, and skype. I did not even ask.
--

Keep looking, probably the only way she becomes medium or higher interest is if you are dating someone else already. Go date some other girl and see if that works, it usually does. It switches something on..

girls have a way of answering questions to either get closer or keep their distance. if it feels like any question, it's not of high interest. even if you say something stupid to a high interest they will usually rationalize and fix it for you. if low interest we will always feel like we want to ask someone what is going on because it will feel not clear. low interest leaves us with questions, high interest is very clear.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking, ghosting, and any other sort of bullshiit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women who went to college and worked full time jobs, if they are interested they WILL make time for you.

There is no such thing as a busy girl
I've been on dates with women that had highly scheduled lives between some demanding white collar job, extracurricular activities. and often pets. I wondered how they'd make time for any man in their lives.

I think it is possible for a woman to be too busy. the more common scenario is low interest.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is possible for a woman to be too busy. rhe more common scenario is low interest.
If they can't spare a single hour a week to go out, then I wouldn't bother anyways. If they legitamtly are busy, that's not my problem and I rather be with someone who knows how to organise their time properly.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replies the first text and then takes about a month to reply the subsequent one, she sends a voice note apologising saying she was focused on her exams
There's a school of thought that says "low interest, next." And they're right. She has low interest. You would do best to simply move on.

However,

I remember in college, I chased a cute girl for a while. We met through mutual friends, and I knew she thought I was cute at least on a physical level. But she threw everything at me. "I'm busy until xyz date, let's talk then" and "I have a boyfriend" etc. I was persistent and aggressive, actually. Maybe too persistent, now looking back on it. I was after this girl. But she eventually agreed to a date with me. A coffee date, actually, not even a real date. I was, in essence, her orbiter, a suitor. But I was the most persistent, aggressive suitor. She was between guys at one point, agreed to meet up for drinks, and I banged her.

Should you take that route? No, probably not. Just an anecdote. But, being unfazed, confident, and persistent will win some girls.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I tell this girl; is it ok if I am taller than you. this was literally the second thing I said, after Hi, do you want to get to know me.

she giggles and instantly gives me phone number, whatsapp, and skype. I did not even ask.
About how old was she?