Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is getting married for betas?

Stoic Warrior

Reaction score
I think that by getting married the man is officially acknowledging his submission to the woman. What do you think about it?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's neither alpha or beta to be married. It is just that appropriate, masculine frame is very difficult to maintain over the course of many years with the same woman. Most men who are married tend to be blue-pilled and don't recognize the signs of failing frame. Many men, myself included, were not red-pilled when we were married. The divorce was the impetus behind trying to find out how to avoid that situation ever happening again. That is when I, along with many other divorced men, stumbled upon this site -- which was a revelation. Red pill is the key to understanding women, not just in marriage but in life generally.

Would I get married again? Not sure. What I can say is that my mindset in how I maintained myself would be much different than it was during my first marriage. I certainly don't think I would be "beta" just because I got married again. Although I would strongly consider a pre-nup.

Stoic Warrior

Reaction score
I think it's alpha not to be afraid to stop being with a woman and that it's beta to give in to marry to maintain the relationship. The question is whether it's worth being in a betaized relationship ...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's alpha not to be afraid to stop being with a woman and that it's beta to give in to marry to maintain the relationship. The question is whether it's worth being in a betaized relationship ...
It depends on why a man chooses to get married in the first place, if it's because he wants a good environment for his children then i don't see that as beta but if he marries her because he thinks he has no other options that is very beta.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's neither alpha or beta to be married.
I agree with this. I think community guys are putting far too much importance on women when they define alpha and beta status by such things. The vast majority of powerful, ruling, wealthy, masterful men in history have been married. They wanted a wife so they got one. Who is going to deny them? That doesn't necessarily mean they were faithful, but that's a discussion for another day.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean your potentially giving up the most high status part of your life, that being when your mid 30, between wealth and health your going to be attached to a negative sliding value in terms of man brain.

I don't think it's for Betas, in fact I don't really think it's for any man, what part of Marriage outside of family is for the man?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is for PROVIDERS. Doesn't matter why you do it. One is choosing the provider role if they get married. The provider role consists of a lifetime of manipulation by the female, lackluster sex, infrequent sex, and being cheated on at some point. All while sacrificing resources. Then the lover gets her best sex for free with none of the manipulation. Why be the provider again? Plenty of kids being raised without married parents.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any activity done to support your life's purpose and goal is red-pilled.

Marriage for the following purposes doesn't seem red-pilled:

Getting laid regularly
Pandering to society
Emotional support
Avoiding loneliness
Peer pressure

Marriage for the following purposes might be red pilled:

Raising kids right
Climbing the political ladder
Acquiring citizenship of another nation
Wealth (if she's like a billionaire)
Power (according to her, her family background)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So logically, if we were to believe him, isn't is red pill and alpha to get married?
When he was here, he was always saying that he was alpha.

I think guys here should keep in mind they are viewing marriage through the perspective of our current culture. Marriage, if done correctly, does bring good benefits - and that almost always includes building a family. And this may be news to people, but this is the absolute truth: Today's culture, morals, and values are completely up their own @ss. Everything is basically backwards.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this. I think community guys are putting far too much importance on women when they define alpha and beta status by such things. The vast majority of powerful, ruling, wealthy, masterful men in history have been married. They wanted a wife so they got one. Who is going to deny them? That doesn't necessarily mean they were faithful, but that's a discussion for another day.
Exactly, I don't think anyone would call Genghis Khan a beta male for getting married.

IMG_20191020_211920_589.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any activity done to support your life's purpose and goal is red-pilled.

Marriage for the following purposes doesn't seem red-pilled:

Getting laid regularly
Pandering to society
Emotional support
Avoiding loneliness
Peer pressure
These are the reasons most men get married. Most men get laid within extended relationships. Most men are fearful about their vagina source going away and facing a sexual drought, bad dates, tough nights out at bars cold approaching, swiping like a maniac, etc.

A lot of men feel bad when they going to a social function at someone's home and they are not attached and everyone else is. This happens a lot to 30s/40s men.

Marriage for the following purposes might be red pilled:

Raising kids right
I think there are men who want to have kids and have their future kids raised in a two parents household. With that said, those men often exhibit the other more beta tendencies from above.

It's neither alpha or beta to be married. It is just that appropriate, masculine frame is very difficult to maintain over the course of many years with the same woman. Most men who are married tend to be blue-pilled and don't recognize the signs of failing frame. Many men, myself included, were not red-pilled when we were married.
I agree that it is neither alpha nor beta. The majority of married men are betas. However, a lot of unattached men are betas as well. A lot of unattached men are begging for scraps of vagina. Long sexual droughts are common from unattached men.

Marriage is for PROVIDERS. Doesn't matter why you do it. One is choosing the provider role if they get married. The provider role consists of a lifetime of manipulation by the female, lackluster sex, infrequent sex, and being cheated on at some point. All while sacrificing resources. Then the lover gets her best sex for free with none of the manipulation. Why be the provider again? Plenty of kids being raised without married parents.
Accurate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I don't think anyone would call Genghis Khan a beta male for getting married.
What's the PUA view on polygamy? If a man has 20 wives is he still a beta? Is he a beta times 20?

Totally. I have a sister married in '87. Wouldn't be surprised if her husband was her first. Oldest sister. Independent, loyal a little sensitive. Quiet family gill/woman. Husband may be seen as a "beta" here.
The problem is "beta" is seen as an insult around here. And it could be, depending on how severely you define it. But I've always thought being an upper level beta carries a lot of the benefits of the alpha while evading some of the pitfalls. But I agree with you, I don't buy into the labels too much. They're mostly only useful for teaching certain principles.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not possible to generalize this, if you have a high quality girl and you have a good longterm relationship with her it is not bad to get married and I'd say being "alpha" is an imperative if you want to have a sustainable good relationship with such a woman. There are other cases apparently...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are fearful about their vagina source going away and facing a sexual drought, bad dates, tough nights out at bars cold approaching, swiping like a maniac, etc.

A lot of unattached men are begging for scraps of vagina. Long sexual droughts are common from unattached men.
The story of my dating life. :mad: