Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Anyone Else Hate Eating a Girl Out?

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The honey pot is like steak. Has to be a good cut before I eat it. I love it as long as it’s ribeye.
If it’s low grade and smells like it several days past it’s expiry, it belongs in the trash.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?
I'd say it's a primal thing.

If you don't like it, you either have had a bad experience with it (hygiene is important) or are afraid to be seen as beta. Personally, and this is just my opinion, eating a girl out does not make you a beta. Being a beta is much, much, much deeper than that. You are not submitting to a girl because you are eating her out, but that fear or perception comes from insecurity/fear.

It also depends on how you do it, are you half assin' it and being all lovey or are you taking charge and making sure you let her experience a little taste of complete ecstasy.

I am not saying do it every single time, but giving a woman different kinds of pleasure can never be a bad thing. Now if sex is all about you, then that is fine, just don't expect her to submit to you fully if you don't invest in her pleasure as well. If you come and you're done, she will for sure eventually find someone that can finish her off. Promise you that.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'd say it's a primal thing.

If you don't like it, you either have had a bad experience with it (hygiene is important) or are afraid to be seen as beta. Personally, and this is just my opinion, eating a girl out does not make you a beta. Being a beta is much, much, much deeper than that. You are not submitting to a girl because you are eating her out, but that fear or perception comes from insecurity/fear.

It also depends on how you do it, are you half assin' it and being all lovey or are you taking charge and making sure you let her experience a little taste of complete ecstasy.

I am not saying do it every single time, but giving a woman different kinds of pleasure can never be a bad thing. Now if sex is all about you, then that is fine, just don't expect her to submit to you fully if you don't invest in her pleasure as well. If you come and you're done, she will for sure eventually find someone that can finish her off. Promise you that.

Modern Man Advice
Perhaps, but I doubt a dude would lose a female because he rather not munch on her bush; assuming he's high value and has his sh!t in gear. Trust when I say, you have no dear the fluids that can come out of their.. Not very clean since it's inside, not out like a penis. I know it's a double standard, but it is what it is.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd reserve it for a monogamous relationship now. It's not an "everytime" thing. But having a repertoire of varied stimulations is important when you have the same partner over a long period of time. It is really an intimate thing to me and I don't take that lightly.

True story, I went from 0-90 on it after a long relationship with a partner who didn't like giving or receiving oral. Turns out my anatomy knowledge and oral predilections made me a natural when I had my first chance to employ it.

Quote by Jeff Foxworthy
Women in bed are like Diesel engines. What I mean by that is, it may take them a while to get going, but when you do, they can go for a long, long time. Whereas men are like... bottle rockets.
I like getting the Rpm 's up before I Roll Coal....

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a perfect body and is hygenic it can be amazing. Has nothing to do with submission. The only true form of power in a relationship is who cares the least of losing the other.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never wanted to do it and it honestly seems really disgusting to me, but every girl I've dated wanted me to do it. It also feels like if i do it, it would make me submissive to her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of eating a girl out?
I don’t do that.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I don’t even bother. I’m a lazy fack, just lay down the pipe good and they keep coming back. No need for all that extra work. Haha

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always liked the idea of it way more than actually doing it. It’s always cool with a new girl but once you’ve conquered the territory, it becomes much less appealing. The reality overtakes the excitement of something new.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it becomes much less appealing. The reality overtakes the excitement of something new.
Jeeeezzz, reading all these posts I think I'm the only perv here. I'd stick my head in there and look around like an ostrich.
Maybe come up for a beer!

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to when I was younger, until I saw this disgusting puss, it gave me a gag reflex. I thought to myself, did I just lick that? Think it has been 18 years or so. Never again.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jimwho Maybe. Maybe a quarter roll, golf ball, who knows? I was eating my playmate one time, and she had a jewelry box on the bed that I kept knocking over. A couple ear rings fell out. I didn't realize what they were or where they went(lights were off). I remembered you saying the last time on the pusssy eating thread "oh look here's a nickel". So I decided to do my own spin on that. So I go to her, "I don't know where these go, so I'll just put them in here". As I start pushing one in her pusssy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea love it , especially when she orgasms from it and i shove my d1ck in straight after can feel her pu$$y contracting on me

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve always liked the idea of it way more than actually doing it. It’s always cool with a new girl but once you’ve conquered the territory, it becomes much less appealing. The reality overtakes the excitement of something new.
Nothing like the new pus smell I guess. Kinda like an unexplored territory. Once explored, the interest dies down as rational thinking sets in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One that we hate in the "manosphere" is one who was free and liked having "rotations" or being "passed around" for many years, from late teens to almost 30. Then they develop a baby rabies and want a husband to fulfill those desires. Never mind that for the last 10 years she acted in a manner that is her true desires, with men she truly desires. Now for her to switch 180 degrees after so long and convince herself to desire a man she would've never desired before. She wants this more loyal, more conservative and more reliable man who doesn't really turn her on to come in for baby making and "husband" duties after a decade of decadence.
I'm thinking about my married male friends that I've met since moving to my current city 10 years ago. I am an early Millennial and most of my friends are 1980s born Millennials. Almost all of these men married white women with BA/BS degrees or more who were 25+ at the time of marriage. I think about the social skills of these women. Most of these women are socially inept Millennial women now in their 30s. I can't imagine any of these women putting up huge notch counts before getting a ring from any of my friends. One of my friends marrried a woman who had previously been married during her early 20s. She's the only one without a college degree and I think she likely has the highest notch count, but I don't know how much she'd been passed around due to that marriage taking up a chunk of time.

With that said, women lose pair bonding ability fast with previous partners. I can imagine some of my friend's wives/long time girlfriends having a notch count of 5 men other than my friends.

I haven't known too many women that I have met outside of a dating context (friend's gilfriends/wives and female co-workers) who seem to be high notch count women. Two potential flaws: 1-I could be underestimating notch counts. 2-My sample size is too small. I'm thinking #2 is more applicable.

What you are describing is alpha fuxxx, beta buxxx. I look at my married male friends and I see beta males. Greater beta males, but still beta males.

After the marriage and after the allotted number of children drops, for "some reason" her sex drive goes belly up, ITS GONE ( for him ). He now has the option of living the rest of his life as a "cuck" if he does not step outside of the relationship.
The allotted number of children falls between 1-3 for most women, and is usually 2. My married friends from my current city (all who have marriages that started between 2017-2020) have not had kids. The 2017 marriages not having kids yet and no pregnancies is interesting. All of those relationships formed between 2010-2015 so you're looking at 7-11 year long relationships with no kids. Even without kids, I am thinking that in those relationships, sex drive has already dropped for the women due to the lack of novelty and the passage of time.

There's an idea out there that women's preferred state is serial monogamy. Women are interested in monogamy for a period of time that is in theory long enough for them to procreate (2-7 years) and then monogamy no longer works for them. Some men respond to this idea by capping their relationships around 5 years and/or never making a major committment. By never making a major commitment, they can go beyond 5 years but never get married, never have babies, and ideally never cohabitate. Only a small percentage of men live this way at age 35+. Most men put a ring on it at some point, even with marriage rates declining with Millennials.

I wonder how many women actually cuck their men. I'm thinking a lot of women leave before the cucking gets extended. They may choose to leave before cheating. They might cheat and monkey branch but not stay with the man they previously married. How many men would stay with a woman who cuckolds them? I think in reality this is rare. It's easier for a woman to have extramarital sex than a man in most cases. There are enough men that are having extamarital sex though.

She thinks she lost desire, and later learns after cucking her man, that strangely her old desire fires right up, around other men. She resists for a while, but then her mind makes up a bunch of excuses for her to get away with. So now the husband who has been denied sex for a long time, gets to emotionally support her and financial assistance while she gallavants with other men. They can have sex when they want it, they pump and dump her and she blissfully goes home after encounters knowing her husband still loves her.
Yes, a new man will re-ignite desire in a woman in a long term "monogamous" relationship. Once again, how many people stay in this sort of arrangement? I haven't ever see this play out in real life.

This is the life of tens of millions of men in this country alone and they make excuses about being "responsible" and "taking care of their family". Did he realize that it meant he would be supporting an active cheater and she would not have a sexlife with him?
Most people go into marriages with blinders on and do not consider the repercussions of their actions.

I like it because it's hot as **** to see how horny it gets them
I like it as well. Most women have orgasms with me when I do it.

If she has a perfect body and is hygenic it can be amazing. Has nothing to do with submission. The only true form of power in a relationship is who cares the least of losing the other.
Taking a woman to orgasm that way is amazing, especially when she has a great body. I have been with some women like that. Doing this can extend the life and the quality of a sexual relationship. As a result, you'll have to swipe or cold approach less.

Nothing like the new pus smell I guess. Kinda like an unexplored territory. Once explored, the interest dies down as rational thinking sets in.
New pus smell! It's like new car smell. Haha!