Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is in Dominoes Pizza?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, for those who dont know I eat really healthy and clean. But every week or so I have some dominoes pizza and I don’t know why I get this huge boost. Maybe it’s just the easy calories but just now I had 4 slices and had a semi-erection afterwards. I swear there is some super ingredient in this stuff. Anyone have theories why it might give me such a boost despite it being “junk food”? I’m not just talking about semi-elections, I’ve noticed if I have some every week I feel better overall

On the other end, if I have too much dominoes I feel like sh!t and my face rosacea flares up, but in these manageable doses it seems to give me something my regular clean diet doesn’t.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, for those who dont know I eat really healthy and clean. But every week or so I have some dominoes pizza and I don’t know why I get this huge boost. Maybe it’s just the easy calories but just now I had 4 slices and had a semi-erection afterwards. I swear there is some super ingredient in this stuff. Anyone have theories why it might give me such a boost despite it being “junk food”? I’m not just talking about semi-elections, I’ve noticed if I have some every week I feel better overall

On the other end, if I have too much dominoes I feel like sh!t and my face rosacea flares up, but in these manageable doses it seems to give me something my regular clean diet doesn’t.
probably carbs???

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say msg but it isn't chinese food lol
Yeah I don’t know. Burgers give me a boost too. I do t normally have burgers and rarely if I do is it McDonald’s but I had a McDonald’s burger a few years ago and wow! I felt invincible

Massive amount of sodium
You think? Should I just eat more sodium then?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's both carbs and fat. When you're on a low fat and carb diet, those food sends your blood rushing. Now imagine that there's fat people out there that eat this stuff 24/7. If their arteries were not getting clogged and the fat wasn't being put into their bodies, they'd be one of the most active people on the planet. Exercise keeps that stuff down, so as long as youre doing that, you should be fine.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and watch what I eat too, today I had 4 scrambled eggs for breakfast on their own, nothing with them.
Then for dinner egg pasta with roasted vegetables in an Arrabbiata sauce, a whole stem of steamed broccoli and a
block of pan fried halloumi cut into slices. Having a meat free day today because I had a couple of steaks yesterday
for dinner and some southern fried style chicken fillets (cooked in oven) for supper. I rarely eat takeaway food, maybe
once every couple of months. I have a punnet of strawberries, honey and and some blueberry pancakes if I feel like
some dessert later on this evening. It's an online gaming evening so I'll be up late tonight. I'm about to embark on a
weight loss October, I'd like to see about half a stone minimum gone by the end of the month. Time to get back to
that gym I think, in conjunction with my physical job and a OMAD diet for October I should easily get there in 30 days.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and watch what I eat too, today I had 4 scrambled eggs for breakfast on their own, nothing with them.
Then for dinner egg pasta with roasted vegetables in an Arrabbiata sauce, a whole stem of steamed broccoli and a
block of pan fried halloumi cut into slices. Having a meat free day today because I had a couple of steaks yesterday
for dinner and some southern fried style chicken fillets (cooked in oven) for supper. I rarely eat takeaway food, maybe
once every couple of months. I have a punnet of strawberries, honey and and some blueberry pancakes if I feel like
some dessert later on this evening. It's an online gaming evening so I'll be up late tonight. I'm about to embark on a
weight loss October, I'd like to see about half a stone minimum gone by the end of the month. Time to get back to
that gym I think, in conjunction with my physical job and a OMAD diet for October I should easily get there in 30 days.
Nice. How long you been eating those foods? That’s a lot of veggies and fruit

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and eat a stem of broccoli pretty much every day. I love the stuff and try and shoehorn it into every main meal.
Tomorrow before work I'm having steak again, a couple of rump steaks (450g uncooked weight) with a whole stem
of steamed broccoli and a tray of oven baked veggies (onions peppers tomatoes and courgettes), no carbs though.
Tomorrow on a work day that will be my food for the whole day on a 3pm-11pm shift, I'll cook it up at about 11.30am.
Been trying to eat lots of veg ever since I had stage 3 piles which required surgery, that was about 7 years ago, my diet
got an overhaul back then. I used to go out of my way to avoid veggies in those days and doing a number 2 with my
piles was a pretty horrific experience on a fairly regular basis, I also suffered bouts of constipation which were often
known to last a full fortnight. I find toileting a lot more comfortable with a vegetable rich diet and suffer with this rarely
nowadays. Sorry for the graphic description but that's how and why I started eating LOADS of veg and fruits.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try and eat a stem of broccoli pretty much every day. I love the stuff and try and shoehorn it into every main meal.
Tomorrow before work I'm having steak again, a couple of rump steaks (450g uncooked weight) with a whole stem
of steamed broccoli and a tray of oven baked veggies (onions peppers tomatoes and courgettes), no carbs though.
Tomorrow on a work day that will be my food for the whole day on a 3pm-11pm shift, I'll cook it up at about 11.30am.
Been trying to eat lots of veg ever since I had stage 3 piles which required surgery which was about 7 years ago, my diet
got an overhaul back then. I used to go out of my way to avoid veggies in those days and doing a number 2 with my
piles was a pretty horrific experience on a fairly regular basis, I also suffered bouts of constipation which were often
known to last a full fortnight. I find toileting a lot more comfortable with a vegetable rich diet and suffer with this rarely
nowadays. Sorry for the graphic description but that's how and why I started eating LOADS of veg and fruits.
Damn that’s crazy. I wonder if I just need more veggies then. Constipation has been an issue for me lately too but I’m eating about 2 cups of chopped kale a day now

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broccoli is great for keeping regular, is a superfood and allegedly helps increase T levels
it's also cheap, easy to cook and easy to find in the shops.

But also it makes me fart like a dying dog.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broccoli is great for keeping regular, is a superfood and allegedly helps increase T levels
it's also cheap, easy to cook and easy to find in the shops.

But also it makes me fart like a dying dog.
Already eating broccoli. I was beginning to think it was the culprit so stopped this week

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the pizza places have added this tangy oil to their Marinara sauce I have found, I think it's just the crazy amount of salt they use idk but processed pizza is beginning to slowly become inedible, it definitely is not what it once was, your eating salted cardboard basically

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the pizza places have added this tangy oil to their Marinara sauce I have found, I think it's just the crazy amount of salt they use idk but processed pizza is beginning to slowly become inedible, it definitely is not what it once was, your eating salted cardboard basically
Well it makes me feel good so it can’t be that bad

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it makes me feel good so it can’t be that bad
Well then your just like Lili Reinhart, look at you!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then your just like Lili Reinhart, look at you!

So different. She emotion eats whereas when I say I feel good when I eat it I mean I get harder erections, more energy, and am mentally alert

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I’m on a diet... I will often get orgasmic when I splurge and eat foods I actually enjoy! In college I got shredded... pretty much all fish and veggies... did that for 12 weeks... I then rewarded myself with a dozen glazed crispy cream donuts.... best moment of my life