Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women angry at Drake for dating younger girl.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me preface this with the fact I have daughters the same age as the woman in question. When I was Drake's age (34) I couldn't conceive of a reason to be attracted to a woman under the age of 21.
Does she have a vagina? Does her body look good? I just gave you two reasons.

Attraction is not a choice. If you are not attracted to women who are in their sexual prime, you may very well be gay.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have a vagina? Does her body look good? I just gave you two reasons.

Attraction is not a choice. If you are not attracted to a women who are in their sexual prime, you may very well be gay.
Attraction is ABSOLUTELY a choice. What about your sister, what about your mother, your hot first cousin?
We are in charge of our impulses.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is ABSOLUTELY a choice. What about your sister, what about your mother, your hot first cousin?
We are in charge of our impulses.
No, attraction is not a choice. Just like being cold or thirsty or having a migraine is not a choice. You can choose to suppress your impulses, sure, but you cannot stop feeling attracted to a woman in her sexual prime who is not a close relative (unless you are gay or have psychological issues).

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or Men like you can't stand up to women who can think for themselves.

I've had dogs who would OBEY me to a fault. I value independent problem solving. I don't need a yes-girl.

When you can be with a woman you respect, life is so much easier.

I want the Queen, Not the Handmaid.
Honestly, this sounds like someone’s wife gained access to his SS account and is now trolling us :D No man would write something like this.

“Independent problem solving?” If you are relying on your women to solve your problems, you are not going to get very far in this world. Women create problems for men, not solve them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You completely miss the point. I should expect that, but I'm just disappointed by boys who try to act like little tyrants insulting the adults.

Independent women solve their own little problems and your life is a lot easier. If you think allwomen create problems, you can't attract a high enough caliber woman...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a girl physical prime. Of course Drake is gonna want hot 18 year olds. All men do. But we're not all Drake! lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry was kinda of an alpha back in his party days. But why settle for a used divorced c level actress, it makes me suspect he was coerced into it by family or friends for an agenda.

In fact, the real epidemic is men like 2Rocky going after used or low quality goods.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'm still an old soul. Even in HS I was the Freshman dating the Senior girl.

Today I'm having more and better sex than in my 20's with someone I can connect with on an intellectual level. I've raised a family, I've built a business, I've ended a marriage, and I'll be caring for elderly parents within the decade. I can guarantee you a rotating cast of 20 year old Tinderellas does not have a place in my life right now. I'm sure that someday you will see how much you guys are chasing empty validation with notch counts and naive girls. Hell I did the year after my divorce. Then I figured out I could have my pick and didn't need to be out looking for the next POA for the night.

It might not be right for you but it is right for me.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'm still an old soul. Even in HS I was the Freshman dating the Senior girl.

Today I'm having more and better sex than in my 20's with someone I can connect with on an intellectual level. I've raised a family, I've built a business, I've ended a marriage, and I'll be caring for elderly parents within the decade. I can guarantee you a rotating cast of 20 year old Tinderellas does not have a place in my life right now. I'm sure that someday you will see how much you guys are chasing empty validation with notch counts and naive girls. Hell I did the year after my divorce. Then I figured out I could have my pick and didn't need to be out looking for the next POA for the night.

It sure sounds like you are trying to rationalize whatever situation you currently find yourself in. That's okay, no one is forcing you to date "naive" 20 year olds. It's doubtful that they would be interested in you in the first place. Contrary to popular belief, most women are not interested in a man who is twice their age (and is not celebrity or billionaire).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hahaha :rofl: "connect with on an intellectual level", that made me laugh, that sounds like one of the typical bullsh!ts women write in their profiles.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who doesn't like Drake and thinks his music and his whole persona is beta as fvck.

If I had his status, I'd also go for whatever would stir up my natural male instincts. That's why men chase status. You can't go against biology. I'll always be going for the most prime looking women I can find. SJWs can go and cry.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think a “common sense” type chick would be better than an intellectual one.

(I used to believe the opposite, but not anymore.)
One would think that "common sense" is a pre-requisite to "intellect."

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense is more like wisdom. Having knowledge doesn't make a woman smart. It's a woman with the intuition to follow your lead and know what you're thinking. I believe that is what Mike is getting at. It's why I'm attracted to girls who arent connected to the world, like country girls or the library type [the true library type, not this starbucks/ barnes and noble knock off]. Islam got it right with keeping women away from the real world. I honestly believe women are better and happier when they are subject to some servitude.