Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop pursuing women with low and borderline medium interest!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens yes, we are not Chads, we are not basketball players, male models, etc..
So we have to pursue, we have to do the dirty job, dealing with BS.
Meh. I quit pursuing after being Friendzone enough. Women will let you pursue all day and walk you right into the friendzone. No thanks.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls have got to be 21 or under. Have to be.
Hard to say. Last time it happened was when I was at a party I had these snacks that they had which were like mini burgers or something. Anyhow these girls they look like university girls came over and the one was like oh those are such cute burgers I really like them and like they were giggling and **** and then they just walked away

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel you. What is your definition of "pursuing"? For it's the action of going forward, it's the process of seduction, texting her, inviting her on a date, texting her, setting up a second date, escalating to sekc. In my opinion, you have to pursue for a while, if you do it well and you seduce her eventually she is going to pursue you, at that point you did well but you can't take for granted that the deal is closed..
It’s been backwards for me. I’ll pursue some in the beginning, she’s balls to the wall through the first 3 dates. “She’ll send enthusiastic texts and tell you how much she likes you. After the 3rd date everything changes, she’s a totally different person the very next day. I made the mistake of asking her out one more time because I thought things were progressing normally, she accepts but the vibe is different. Then she dumps you for (pick a reason). Wash rinse repeat. This happened to me several times. I’m over it. It followed this same fvcking timeline! On these dates I’m kissing her, I’m grabbing her ass, sexual innuendos, even said “hey let’s go back to my place” which she smiles and is like “I’d love to but I can’t tonight”. But she still shows high interest after that. It’s the damn 4-5th date where it all goes to hell. I honestly can’t escalate any harder minus clubbing the girl over the head and dragging her back to my house like a caveman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't pursue anybody, men have to pursue women. Women won't knock on your door just like that, out of nowhere. But there is a good and a bad way to pursue women.
wrong

This is the tryhard mentality. And... it turns women OFF.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been backwards for me. I’ll pursue some in the beginning, she’s balls to the wall through the first 3 dates. “She’ll send enthusiastic texts and tell you how much she likes you. After the 3rd date everything changes, she’s a totally different person the very next day. I made the mistake of asking her out one more time because I thought things were progressing normally, she accepts but the vibe is different. Then she dumps you for (pick a reason). Wash rinse repeat. This happened to me several times. I’m over it. It followed this same fvcking timeline! On these dates I’m kissing her, I’m grabbing her ass, sexual innuendos, even said “hey let’s go back to my place” which she smiles and is like “I’d love to but I can’t tonight”. But she still shows high interest after that. It’s the damn 4-5th date where it all goes to hell. I honestly can’t escalate any harder minus clubbing the girl over the head and dragging her back to my house like a caveman.
Yeah I know what you mean. I had a girl telling me how much she wanted me to use her for my pleasure. Anything I wanted she wanted for me, sent me nudes and videos of her tits and stuff and then suddenly she has to postpone our meeting and apparently her niece had a medical emergency out of the blue. I don’t believe any of it of course. It’s just weird how women do that “180” as I call it. Super interested and then like a snap of the fingers they reverse

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, it has worked pretty well for me so far.
Sure...it'll work for awhile...and then it doesn't....

It's called an 'illusion'.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. I had a girl telling me how much she wanted me to use her for my pleasure. Anything I wanted she wanted for me, sent me nudes and videos of her tits and stuff and then suddenly she has to postpone our meeting and apparently her niece had a medical emergency out of the blue. I don’t believe any of it of course. It’s just weird how women do that “180” as I call it. Super interested and then like a snap of the fingers they reverse
It’s called mental illness

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys never get to experience a high interest woman though, that’s why they chase medium and low interest women. Women also are good at feigning high interest when they really have little to no interest.
I feel you man, I’m having the same issue these days and that my results this year or not as good. I think it has to do a lot with the pandemic to be honest. People just got used to staying at home and not going anywhere
My pet theory is that women are getting much more anxious this year in general due to the societal rotting being for manifestly evident (higher cost of living, more cranky people out and about, the constant fear mongering about the virus, etc) that skittishness is at the highest levels we've seen in the feminist era

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing a woman is a process, in most cases a difficult and long process so choose your battles, you don't go into war fighting the strongest enemy, instead you pick the battle you can win in the most efficient and cost effective way. Here is an analogy, low and borderline medium interest girls is like fighting a well equipped army, whereas high interest women is like fighting a developing nation.

A man can only fight so many battles before they get drained physically, mentally and spiritually; so the best course of action is to stop fighting a difficult battle or a losing battle with a woman. If a woman is deliberately being obstructive to date or she is not committing to a plan from the beginning of the courtship then its already a lost battle and you should begin to walk away to an easier battle. She probably doesn't like you, doesn't like you enough or is entangled with another guy whom she prefers.
The reason why men try so hard is that unless you are top 10%, not many hot girls will have high interest. You kind of have to be lucky to be in good shape genetically, financially, to get the hot young ones interested.

Said it before, the top 10% of women between 18 - 30 have destroyed the fabric society. They sleep with men as much as they can, and they when they want to settle, they go after the men who were have nots in their 20s with the option to destroy them at any time.

Is that called having your cake and eating it too?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pet theory is that women are getting much more anxious this year in general due to the societal rotting being for manifestly evident (higher cost of living, more cranky people out and about, the constant fear mongering about the virus, etc) that skittishness is at the highest levels we've seen in the feminist era
I’d agree. I had no problem getting girls before pandemic and good looking ones occasionally enough to be happy with. Then pandemic hit and it was like “yay let’s party indoors” but I had my gf at that point, but this year, definite change in the market.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys never get to experience a high interest woman though, that’s why they chase medium and low interest women. Women also are good at feigning high interest when they really have little to no interest.
That's why they need self improvement to improve their SMV so they can attract women who have high interest.

Once you experience a high interest woman, you never want to go back. No childish games or hoops to jump through, it let's you actually enjoy the dating experience for once.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re not looking to settle down though, they just want to date and honestly I’m not sure what their strategy is.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why men try so hard is that unless you are top 10%, not many hot girls will have high interest. You kind of have to be lucky to be in good shape genetically, financially, to get the hot young ones interested.

Said it before, the top 10% of women between 18 - 30 have destroyed the fabric society. They sleep with men as much as they can, and they when they want to settle, they go after the men who were have nots in their 20s with the option to destroy them at any time.

Is that called having your cake and eating it too?
Bump that up to 35. I’ve come across TONS of women 33-39 that absolutely demanded the highest of Chad’s.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Was this girl middle eastern by any chance? Sounds exactly like one i had. Showed me her tits and everything but would always cancel last minute whenever we were supposed to meet. Then she would spend days or weeks apoligising promsing that she would see me next time.

Eventually i stopped replying she finally stopped texting me after 1.5 years.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why they need self improvement to improve their SMV so they can attract women who have high interest.

Once you experience a high interest woman, you never want to go back. No childish games or hoops to jump through, it let's you actually enjoy the dating experience for once.
The problem I’ve had is being tricked by the women who feign high interest. I’ve experienced it before but now it’s to where I can’t tell who’s legit and who’s pretending for awhile.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The problem I’ve had is being tricked by the women who feign high interest. I’ve experienced it before but now it’s to where I can’t tell who’s legit and who’s pretending for awhile.
If you ask them to meet up ans they say anything but a firm yes, it means they are not high interest.

Of course a lot of girls still flake or ghost these days, So i also don't know anymore

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this girl middle eastern by any chance? Sounds exactly like one i had. Showed me her tits and everything but would always cancel last minute whenever we were supposed to meet. Then she would spend days or weeks apoligising promsing that she would see me next time.

Eventually i stopped replying she finally stopped texting me after 1.5 years.
Damn. No this girl is white. She hasn’t texted me since I told her to text when she’s free. I’m sure if there was a medical emergency with her niece it’s over now so yeah just a blatant lie. She mentioned her ex who beat her and I assume she went back with him

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. No this girl is white. She hasn’t texted me since I told her to text when she’s free. I’m sure if there was a medical emergency with her niece it’s over now so yeah just a blatant lie. She mentioned her ex who beat her and I assume she went back with him
Oh yeah of course or she found someone else that would beat her brains out instead. Once women have tasted that they don’t want anything else. TRUST ME.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah of course or she found someone else that would beat her brains out instead. Once women have tasted that they don’t want anything else. TRUST ME.
So like, when you’re talking to a woman who is talking about her ex who beat her and she’s saying it like it’s bad, are you supposed to tell her you’d beat her too? Or are you supposed to agree that he was no good and you would never do that? I’m starting to think it’s the former