Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop pursuing women with low and borderline medium interest!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they do me sometimes but I’ve also noticed a ton of married or women in relationships striking up random convos with me. It’s weird. They think I want to talk to them for the sake of talking lol there was a girl last night that I said hey to passing by in a parking lot and she started commenting on my watch. Then she kept talking and talking and talking. Then she of course dropped the “yeah my boyfriend” bomb so then I tried to break away 3 fvcking times and you know what? She kept talking.
I had a gal do this to me in my college days. coincidentally, my then roommate had just philosophized about how women you talk to will always throw out "my boyfriend", even if they really don't. So I walking around my apartment complex, and a cute but chunky chicks started talking to me, also continuing on & on, and of course mentioned her boyfriend, like I was interested in her, LOL. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I quit pursuing after being Friendzone enough. Women will let you pursue all day and walk you right into the friendzone. No thanks.
I don't mind being in the "Friendzone" if she's doing ALL the pursuing; I consider this as the chick's anti-slut defense, in that they really want you, but don't want to look to pushy. Almost always, a chick that has done that has eventually opened up her legs for me. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re not looking to settle down though, they just want to date and honestly I’m not sure what their strategy is.
They want to maximize the genetic fitness of the sperm donor, just like any mammal. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about "most" guys, but I'm sure many guys don't get to experience a high interest woman. And I'd say only a small minority get to experience an abundance of high interest women.
I've gotten a few high interest women - banged each and every one of them. Unfortunately, they are VERY few & far between, and tend to have mental issues. :rolleyes:

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I’ve had is being tricked by the women who feign high interest. I’ve experienced it before but now it’s to where I can’t tell who’s legit and who’s pretending for awhile.
Have same problem these days. I'm crap at reading women anyway, but this one girl is either ringing me, flirting, and speaking about going out with me for hours too then not speaking for days/busy when i actually say lets ****ing go out then.

Just trying to remember what people say on here that unless they say yes then she is low interest. But **** me it's confusing at times.

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seducing a woman is a process, in most cases a difficult and long process so choose your battles, you don't go into war fighting the strongest enemy, instead you pick the battle you can win in the most efficient and cost effective way. Here is an analogy, low and borderline medium interest girls is like fighting a well equipped army, whereas high interest women is like fighting a developing nation.

A man can only fight so many battles before they get drained physically, mentally and spiritually; so the best course of action is to stop fighting a difficult battle or a losing battle with a woman. If a woman is deliberately being obstructive to date or she is not committing to a plan from the beginning of the courtship then its already a lost battle and you should begin to walk away to an easier battle. She probably doesn't like you, doesn't like you enough or is entangled with another guy whom she prefers.

Makes me think of the Iceberg Slim quote:

“…the suckers in hell want ice water, but it's late for them. They ain't never going to get no ice water. The way you start with a ***** is the way you end with a *****.”

If your initial interaction with the woman only caused lukewarm interest then you’re starting at a disadvantage. I agree with OP, **** that.

if it’s all you’ve got for now, by all means continue with that, however your aim should be to improve your initial impressions with girls so it’s easier to follow up.

We never want to be starting out weak.