Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meanwhile in Florida...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited the Facebook page, but did not see listings for the remaining 14 alleged covid deaths.

Since you’ve chose to be an ‘authority’ on this ‘news’ piece. Then provide the date (on this Facebook) page) to which they list the remaining 14 covid related faculty deaths.

If you can’t, then you’ve further validated that you’re a liability to your own ‘cause.’

All of that said if you want a list of names of the educators who have passed a cursory inspection of the Dade teacher's union facebook page will provide you all the names: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedTeachersofDade/

Do your own research next time. Independent thinkers should be just that. Independent.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I visited the Facebook page, but did not see listings for the remaining 14 alleged covid deaths.
Since you’ve chose to be an ‘authority’ on this ‘news’ piece. Then provide the date (on this Facebook) page) to which they list the remaining 14 covid related faculty deaths.
If you can’t, then you’ve further validated that you’re a liability to your own ‘cause.’
There's no list, but if you peruse the wall postings you will see the mentions, in a couple of minutes I tallied at least 6 before I stopped.

It's there in black and white for those who have the interest to find it. In the end, your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me bro. So spout away, I will continue this thread as I have.

90EAA77F-627E-452D-A72B-FB60CA2B09E2_4_5005_c.jpeg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those reading, let this be an observation for you.

Here we have @Pierce.Manhammer ; claiming to have evidence to back up his claims, yet when confronted to supply facts, he diverts.

To those reading, I ask; does this sound like positive traits of a man?

In addition, Pierce.Manhammer, 'claims' (as quoted below) that my "opinion of me means absolutely nothing to" him. Yet... for someone that doesn't care, he (or, she as I suspect) continues to invest energy into my challenging their opinion.

Again, to those reading... does this sound like a man or a guy (there's a difference). Actually, in view of their (again, I wonder if this is a "her") behavior, they've so far, been unable to back up their claim(s).

Consider the source.

There's no list, but if you peruse the wall postings you will see the mentions, in a couple of minutes I tallied at least 6 before I stopped.

It's there in black and white for those who have the interest to find it. In the end, your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me bro. So spout away, I will continue this thread as I have.

View attachment 7083

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
lmao get a life dude.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce.Manhammer within this posting that you created, you’ve been challenged to back your claims by a few forum members,

Despite many opportunities to prove yourself, you continue to dodge questions and hide from self-accountability.

is this behavior a side-effect from the vaccine, or were you this way beforehand?

lmao get a life dude.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid will not be gone until it has run its course. As Yogi Berra might say, "It'll be over when it's over".
They can lockdown, mask mandate, and vaccine mandate as much as they want, it isn't going to change that.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a week and a half in Ft. Lauderdale. I asked some of the staff at a variety of bars, restaurants, and the hotel I was staying at about some of the 'news' that 'Pierce' has been promulgating. Clearly, they are not panicking down there about Covid. Very few people are 'masking up' indoors, and I don't recall seeing anyone wearing masks on the beach. Seems like some news outlets might be sensationalizing things a bit.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I just got back from a week and a half in Ft. Lauderdale. I asked some of the staff at a variety of bars, restaurants, and the hotel I was staying at about some of the 'news' that 'Pierce' has been promulgating. Clearly, they are not panicking down there about Covid. Very few people are 'masking up' indoors, and I don't recall seeing anyone wearing masks on the beach. Seems like some news outlets might be sensationalizing things a bit.
What you're saying is about people not masking is absolutely true, at least in the Tampa/Sarasota area.

What you did not do was tour the medical facilities.

The good news is that people are finally, quietly getting vaccinated, the state is at 69% vaccination which is 13,200,000 out of 22,000,000 people. The rates of infection are dropping, Occam's Razor says there is a correlation. The fatality rates are also beginning to drop which is awesome as well.

You can peruse the data yourself:

COVID-19 Weekly Situation Report: State Overview

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
"For the 11th straight day, Florida hospitals set records for the number of COVID patients they are treating, and on Wednesday the state set a new high for daily cases.

On Wednesday, Florida hospitals had 15,449 patients a significant jump from just two days earlier when admissions surpassed 14,000 to set a record. The high count reached Wednesday occurred with only 230 of 261 hospitals reporting their COVID patients to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The state also tallied 24,753 new COVID cases for a single day on Wednesday, surpassing the last record high of 23,958 on Aug. 6"
It is all bullsh...
It is media manipulation and the medical orgainizations are working hand in hand with them fudging the numbers. It is the means to force everyone to comply like good little drones. Hospitals furloughed thousands of employees dues to lack of anything for them to do during Covid. Then they try to run the facilities on a skeleton crew. They claim a shortage of ICU beds, but there is no shortage,...they just can't "staff" them due to a skeleton crew and leave a bunch of them unused,...then claim there is a shortage because the ones they do staff and have in use isn't enough.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did not do was tour the medical facilities.
Me: *try to enter medical facility*
Hospital: "You're not allowed in here!"

Critical thinking will tell me that if the world is fine outside and the hospital keeps saying everything in danger, someone is lying. No different from if some crazy person is inside their house crying that the end is nigh while families and kids play outside grilling while the dog chases children around the yard while the sun hangs high and laughter fills the air.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hospitals furloughed thousands of employees dues to lack of anything for them to do during Covid. Then they try to run the facilities on a skeleton crew. They claim a shortage of ICU beds, but there is no shortage,...they just can't "staff" them due to a skeleton crew and leave a bunch of them unused,...then claim there is a shortage because the ones they do staff and have in use isn't enough.
Where are you getting your information from? Are you a medical professional or work at a medical facility?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Where are you getting your information from? Are you a medical professional or work at a medical facility?
Someone would only ask me that to see if they can poke holes in my "authority" to say what I say. There is nothing I said that is not widespread information that is easy to find with a little effort. But someone (not saying it is you or anyone in particular) who only consumes the main stream media and believes only the government and their proxies,... Well, I'm sure this would be new information to them and they would not believe it and certainly would not want to see if it is true because they don't want it to be true. It would be like finding out that something they have been believeing for nearly 2 years isn't the gospel they thought it was,...not an easy revelation to absorb.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My personal experience in the industry and data published by the NIH and CDC, contradicts your assertions. Given that all the posters on this thread are earnest in their beliefs I’m curious as to your sources because I cannot find one study peer reviewed or otherwise that agrees with your assessment of the situation. Hence my request.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal experience in the industry and data published by the NIH and CDC, contradicts your assertions. Given that all the posters on this thread are earnest in their beliefs I’m curious as to your sources because I cannot find one study peer reviewed or otherwise that agrees with your assessment of the situation. Hence my request.
Remember, both the CDC and NIH get their funding from the US government and are basically 'agents' thereof.......So, it is not unreasonable to believe that their data and viewpoints are somewhat 'influenced' by Congress and the White House.