Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm super bullish on MATIC...still struggling compared to ADA but it's time is coming to fly...holding about 27K tokens right now
If you got those 27k tokens early 2021 you can have a 1 year vacation too but everywhere ahah.

Are you staking them somewhere?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you got those 27k tokens early 2021 you can have a 1 year vacation too but everywhere ahah.

Not staking, I have accumulated those tokens from initial 14K by trading in and out using the same money.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

APR isn't worth it for me to stake, I can make more by simply accumulating tokens.

I am staking DYP, QI and CAKE for big APR/APY returns...all north of 90%, with DYP being 100% and QI being 240%

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im waiting for the mania phase, this time unlike 2017 I'll take profits on the way up.

When we get a +50% in a single month for btc and 80% on alts, we know its time.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im waiting for the mania phase, this time unlike 2017 I'll take profits on the way up.

2017 had many times where it moved 50% before the final blow off the top. Its when we get more than the 50% up with without the 25-35% correction to find new support levels. 2017 basically ran from 5k to 20k without a major correction.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Unless it's SOL moving 400% in a month and still going...then you'd be crying haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

No but I am staking 3 other tokens for between 93-250% APR/APY...

And have been making a killing since I got in while the prices were lower and they have gone up significantly since then on top of earning a lot more tokens.

Have about 35K invested in those total.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I invest in a wide array of crypto.

Because it's a paradigm shift in the way the world operates on every level. Currency, technology, lending, art, collectibles, etc...

It is single handedly changing everything with the technology being used more and more and being integrated in everything that we do.

It is becoming more widely adopted and accepted although we are still at the early stages of that. But it's inevitable at this point. There is no going back. People trying to stop it are like people standing in front of a steamroller as it slowly moves forward and trying to hold it back. It's futile. They have no chance of succeeding.

When people stop viewing this as speculation and start viewing it as a paradigm shift in how the world operates, they will see it more clearly. Most people still can't see it. But I see it very clearly. It's at the end of the early stages of adoption. There is nowhere to go but upwards.
Which cryptos would you buy? Bitcoin seems to be the one that gets the most attention, but you think other formats will catch on?

What application or program do you use for your purchases? Venmo offers it now and makes it easy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Which cryptos would you buy? Bitcoin seems to be the one that gets the most attention, but you think other formats will catch on?

What application or program do you use for your purchases? Venmo offers it now and makes it easy.
ETH
SOL
ADA
DOT
LUNA
MATIC
OGN
LINK
CAKE(for it's staking pools...incredible APRs)
AVAX
QI(gonna fly...severely undervalued right now..has over $2 BILLION in total value locked on Avalanche)
ATOM

Honestly can't go wrong with any of those...bit there are plenty of other great buys also. Gotta do your own research and decide what you want to invest in.

I use CBPro, Gemini and Kucoin. Have limited options being in NYS in the US unfortunately.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
$MATIC with a big breakout overnight! Far overdue...patience paid off for me with that one...always nice to see your portfolio up about 7K when you wake up in the morning!

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ETH
SOL
ADA
DOT
LUNA
MATIC
OGN
LINK
AVAX
QI(gonna fly...severely undervalued right now..has over $2 BILLION in total value locked on Avalanche)
ATOM

Honestly can't go wrong with any of those...bit there are plenty of other great buys also. Gotta do your own research and decide what you want to invest in.

I use CBPro, Gemini and Kucoin. Have limited options being in NYS in the US unfortunately.
You can get around some restrictions with a VPN, depends how the exchange determines your location. I use Nordvpn.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ETH
SOL
ADA
DOT
LUNA
MATIC
OGN
LINK
AVAX
ATOM

Just something to keep in mind. At some point fairly soon, bitcoin is most likely is going to have some monster candles and suck the liquidity out of the alt markets and their values bleed out. Usually goes in cycles, after bitcoin settles down it gives the alts some room to run. Next major overall alt run could very well signify the end of the bull market too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just something to keep in mind. At some point fairly soon, bitcoin is most likely is going to have some monster candles and suck the liquidity out of the alt markets and their values bleed out. Usually goes in cycles, after bitcoin settles down it gives the alts some room to run. Next major overall alt run could very well signify the end of the bull market too.
I doubt that will happen with ETH and SOL especially...

And Bitcoin dominance is nearing all time lows...people are starting to wonder why put money into BTC and wait for it to double when I can put money into a lower cap alt and see it 4-5x in the same timeframe?

I would be careful making assumptions based on previous ways it has worked...it is still emerging and changing and things don't always continue to be the same during that, although there will definitely be cycles.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that will happen with ETH and SOL especially...

And Bitcoin dominance is nearing all time lows...people are starting to wonder why put money into BTC and wait for it to double when I can put money into a lower cap alt and see it 4-5x in the same timeframe?

I would be careful making assumptions based on previous ways it has worked...it is still emerging and changing and things don't always continue to be the same during that, although there will definitely be cycles.
Time will tell, anything is possible but same narratives with retail often repeat. Small cycles within larger ones often repeat. Just something to keep in mind.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Time will tell, anything is possible but same narratives with retail often repeat. Small cycles within larger ones often repeat. Just something to keep in mind.
It's a fair point...and definitely something to monitor

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BTC about to go full send...up around 52.5K right now...

Looking for one giant green candle coming soon...

Anyone not on this train, I feel really bad for you. Life changing money is available in the next 6 months that you are struggling to make in the next 30 years. Learn the hard way I guess tho.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTC about to go full send...up around 52.5K right now...

Looking for one giant green candle coming soon...

Anyone not on this train, I feel really bad for you. Life changing money is available in the next 6 months that you are struggling to make in the next 30 years. Learn the hard way I guess tho.
Man I saw all those different cryptos you invested in.. how do you allocate your investments to each?

Bitcoin is taking off like crazy.. I feel like I missed the train here :(. What do you think of Litecoin? It's cheap enough where I can accumulate a decent amount.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So upset with myself and not having trailing stop losses set up on everything. Got caught up in the flash crash when a bunch of longs getting liquidated caused a chain reaction. Was able to get some good buy backs in, but missed out on a lot.

Not mad at being under because I know that's coming back soon and has already recovered quite a bit. More upset at missed opportunity for stacking huge amounts of coins and making a killing.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I saw all those different cryptos you invested in.. how do you allocate your investments to each?

Bitcoin is taking off like crazy.. I feel like I missed the train here :(. What do you think of Litecoin? It's cheap enough where I can accumulate a decent amount.
You haven't missed the train, it is still very early in terms of adoption. You have to look at total market cap and what the potential market cap it could get too. You are coming in mid bull market but there will be more. Just understand the life changing money is not going to happen over night and it will be very volatile. If you are not going to fully immerse yourself into the market, which means commiting hours every day over a sustained period of time I would just set up an auto buy into the majors BTC/ETH and maybe Chainlink,. Don't just buy a coin because it looks cheaper, over the long run most of them do not perform well to BTC. Some outperform but you really need to know what you are buying. Personally, I would build out the positions in the solid bets like BTC and ETH first. Then you can make some small bets on alts if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.