"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chick in her SMV prime laments about her fickleness

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
So she has a boyfriend, goes to a social circle private residence party with him, meets another guy, and then falls out of love with the first guy.

She is flighty.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
So she has a boyfriend, goes to a social circle private residence party with him, meets another guy, and then falls out of love with the first guy.

She is flighty.
Her SMV is going to take a nosedive as she ages, she won't be dating chads for much longer
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So she has a boyfriend, goes to a social circle private residence party with him, meets another guy, and then falls out of love with the first guy.

She is flighty.
Apparently the author is married. Guess she found her a cuck to marry. Wonder how many times she’s cheated on him? Hypergamy gonna hypergamy.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,082
my opinion: I can see this chick a decade in the future lamenting about "where are all the men?". :rolleyes:
I see it every day...

A woman meets a guy she thinks is awesome that checks 18 out of 20 boxes for her but because guys are so available she thinks she can find one that checks 19 or 20.

So she tries and tries and tries before realizing that "damn...I should have stuck with the guy that checked 18" as guy after guy turns out to be a loser...then desperately tries to fix things with the 18 boxes guy. When he blows her off she ends up settling for a guy that checks 13 or 14 and just gives up...reasoning at least he won't go anywhere because I am a catch for him.

This is the reality of how pretty much most things work in life...when you get greedy and do not appreciate what you have instead of wishing you had more, you almost always inevitably end up with less.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Her SMV is going to take a nosedive as she ages, she won't be dating chads for much longer
She's enjoying the ride while it lasts. Getting attention from top tier men and racking up notches.

Apparently the author is married. Guess she found her a cuck to marry. Wonder how many times she’s cheated on him? Hypergamy gonna hypergamy.
I didn't think she was married based on how that was written. Very curious.
 

mjb3617

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
231
Age
41
Article reinforces the point that she's never your girl, it's just your turn
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She's enjoying the ride while it lasts. Getting attention from top tier men and racking up notches.



I didn't think she was married based on how that was written. Very curious.
I clicked on her name and it took me to her biography. Claims to be married, maybe she’s not anymore who knows.
 
Top