MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Beware Of The Unpredictable & Unavoidable Relationship U-turn
So, basically, we’re all screwed.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Her SMV is going to take a nosedive as she ages, she won't be dating chads for much longerSo she has a boyfriend, goes to a social circle private residence party with him, meets another guy, and then falls out of love with the first guy.
She is flighty.
Apparently the author is married. Guess she found her a cuck to marry. Wonder how many times she’s cheated on him? Hypergamy gonna hypergamy.So she has a boyfriend, goes to a social circle private residence party with him, meets another guy, and then falls out of love with the first guy.
She is flighty.
I see it every day...my opinion: I can see this chick a decade in the future lamenting about "where are all the men?".![]()
Beware Of The Unpredictable & Unavoidable Relationship U-turn
So, basically, we’re all screwed.medium.com
![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She's enjoying the ride while it lasts. Getting attention from top tier men and racking up notches.Her SMV is going to take a nosedive as she ages, she won't be dating chads for much longer
I didn't think she was married based on how that was written. Very curious.Apparently the author is married. Guess she found her a cuck to marry. Wonder how many times she’s cheated on him? Hypergamy gonna hypergamy.
I clicked on her name and it took me to her biography. Claims to be married, maybe she’s not anymore who knows.She's enjoying the ride while it lasts. Getting attention from top tier men and racking up notches.
I didn't think she was married based on how that was written. Very curious.