Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add:
The Medieval Period was much warmer than now. It was well known, not obscure. There used to be a bunch of material on YouTube with Leftist "scientists" saying openly that, "We need to get rid of the Medieval Warm Period" (the official name they called it) because it was such a problem for them that they needed to rewrite the history and scrub its existence from the scientific historical record. Over time YouTube censored and removed such references to help them do just that. There are some left, but many that are left are the ones that "spin" the story in favor of the agenda. The 1930's were considerably warmer as well. In the late 1980s the temps began a dropping trend and have been continuing ever since. Additional, if anyone tells you the "ice caps" are melting remember that they are "growing" in other places. For example, one side of the Antarctica it is shrinking, but the opposite side is growing. It is just fluctuations in ocean current "moving" the locations around. But only the parts that support the agenda are reported
Uh oh, be careful. As you just saw above, the mods don't like you saying facts.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Uh oh, be careful. As you just saw above, the mods don't like you saying facts.
@HaleyBaron , I also like global warming facts and discussion. They probably deserve their own thread…
In case you didn’t get the point of my earlier post this thread is going off topic and that fact eventually gets a thread closed.
Your above post is completely off topic. Even after my informal thread warning post, you Sir are a part of this threads problem…

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron , I also like global warming facts and discussion. They probably deserve their own thread…
In case you didn’t get the point of my earlier post this thread is going off topic and that fact eventually gets a thread closed.
Your above post is completely off topic. Even after my informal thread warning post, you Sir are a part of this threads problem…
You mean the posts where I'm obviously still on topic about covid and and the responses to it? I'm sure it seems off-topic when it does not agree with your premises. All of us are grown men here [I think you are a man anyway]. Do not try to act like you are naive to what is going on.

Btw, I am glad to know that you live in DFW. I am sure you will not be afraid to meet up at some point. I would love to see what kind of person you are behind this persona of yours.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Btw, I am glad to know that you live in DFW. I am sure you will not be afraid to meet up at some point. I would love to see what kind of person you are behind this persona of yours.
It appears you still want to keep your posts off topic so here’s your reply. You’ve probably already seen me if you’re old enough, just about everyone in the dfw area has.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s true. Calling people such or such and being abusive. But he’s a mod. Bill would have me ejected already. But he agrees with his theme. That’s all. I have no I’ll will towards either. I’m at the edge right now when I fire back.
Look this is obviously a very politically charged subject. It started out that way and will end that way. It really should be a banned subject along with politics. It will never go anywhere just like politics.
Except for one indecisive man, everyone has already made their choice. It’s a closed loop.

Some may say it’s about health or this or whatever yet they have a definite position and it’s definitely up the middle of standard political division sides. That makes it political.
The only people that make it political are people like the mods. They force their opinions on us, while instead we try to discuss and show that there's a different view to things. Again, this all comes from female energy. I know where their emotions and motives come from. I just like to inform others what it is.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why haven't you?

You ran a thread for pages and pages worried about the safety of the "vaccine"

Now you have made dozens of posts defending the vaccine.

Yet you won't just go get it.

You know, deep down, something is not right, don't you?
You know the long term effects are unknown.

Fair enough.

Most of my family has taken the shot, I'm going to stay in the Control group for now.
I'm trying to work through my "vaccine hesitancy demons" as best as I can. That's all I can say.

Everything keeps working against it.

I settle I want to pray about it, then I find I don't have the time to pray when it comes to the vaccine, I rather watch TV than pray about whether it's God's will to take this vaccine.
I want pfizer, but when I call, it's out of stock and they just have moderna.
My dad got sick this week so I delayed because of that (he's fine now), and a colleague of mine had a second dose and her family and they got sick, so I wanted to see how they would make out, and they are fine now.

Now, I wake up this morning, my mother tells me there is like a war brewing in the middle-east and there are earthquakes around Yellowstone and I'm thinking, what is the point of all this vaccine talk if the world if falling apart of the seams?

I'm riddled with hesitancy because I can't take a full week off, and just pray about the vaccine, what God has to say about me taking this, etc...and then take it. It doesn't work that way. Then there are all these blood tests I haven't done on myself in over 2 years. I want to get baseline readings from a variety of body-tests so I can evaluate the impact of the vaccine on me or have proof if I ever make a no-fault vaccine injury claim. When you are making a potential vaccine injury claim, you need good before and after documentation. I need to at least get that paper-work in order. Maybe I'll make some money off that at the end of the day.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s true. Calling people such or such and being abusive. But he’s a mod. Bill would have me ejected already. But he agrees with his theme. That’s all. I have no I’ll will towards either. I’m at the edge right now of being ejected when I fire back. Actually I’m here for others. I have al that I need.
Look this is obviously a very politically charged subject. It started out that way and will end that way. It really should be a banned subject along with politics. It will never go anywhere just like politics.
Except for one indecisive man, everyone has already made their choice. It’s a closed loop.

Some may say it’s about health or this or whatever yet they have a definite position and it’s definitely up the middle of standard political division sides. That makes it political.

Why encourage additional censorship on this forum?
Once upon a time, the term "anything else" actually *meant* anything else. It now appears that the "Anything Else" forum topic is *now* "Anything Else (as long as it doesn't upset certain powers that be)."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
99.7 % recovery rate

There is NO evidence that these vaccines are safe long term. NONE.

If you are comfortable with that, awesome! I will stay in the control group, for now.
Lmao...recovery to what? A 50% greater chance of death for any reason over the next 6 months? Long term chronic health issues the rest of your life? Heart issues the rest of your life?

People act like COVID is something that is just you get it and once you are over it, that's it.

That's not it. It has long term ramifications on your body and it fvcks it up...your body is like a building in a warzone...it may still be standing, but it's riddled with bullet holes and the windows are blown out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then by that logic all virus sickness leaves holes in your body when it’s an adaptive measure along genetic lines. Are you saying it’s man made?

Every generation that survives viruses actually passes along a stronger potential. There have been many over time. Your genetic line is an adaption to all of it. You WILL get covid. One version or another. Please don’t repeat the narrative. We already know what you believe. This is very new as far as vaccines are concerned. There is zero historical data to support any of it in human bodies. I’ve never once told another human being to not get it.
No, this is a different beast. Pretty much anyone who deals with this in any way is shocked at the amount of damage it does systemically to virtually every part of the body in ways that almost no other virus does and the extremely wide range of symptoms it can cause.

Hallucinations, mental issues, Alzheimer like brain fog due to huge immune cells clogging up areas in the brain, micro blood clots in pretty much every organ, heart damage by literally fusing heart cells together, permanent lung damage by leaving what looks like ground glass in your lungs, fatigue, muscle/body aches, tinnitus that is so bad people have committed suicide from it, taste and smell that doesn't return after well over a year or only returns in very small amounts, etc etc etc...

There are literally dozens of more issues it causes and there are more and more and more people who are finding themselves dealing with these after a period of time.

If you want to pretend that this is no big deal then you can delude yourself. The death total of issues related to COVID over the next 5 years will be staggering...5, 10, 15, 20, 30 times the actual death total of people who initially died from it. Don't believe it, I could care less. Revisit this in 5 years and time will have proven me right, and potentially underestimating the numbers.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is a different beast. Pretty much anyone who deals with this in any way is shocked at the amount of damage it does systemically to virtually every part of the body in ways that almost no other virus does and the extremely wide range of symptoms it can cause.

Hallucinations, mental issues, Alzheimer like brain fog due to huge immune cells clogging up areas in the brain, micro blood clots in pretty much every organ, heart damage by literally fusing heart cells together, permanent lung damage by leaving what looks like ground glass in your lungs, fatigue, muscle/body aches, tinnitus that is so bad people have committed suicide from it, taste and smell that doesn't return after well over a year or only returns in very small amounts, etc etc etc...

There are literally dozens of more issues it causes and there are more and more and more people who are finding themselves dealing with these after a period of time.

If you want to pretend that this is no big deal then you can delude yourself. The death total of issues related to COVID over the next 5 years will be staggering...5, 10, 15, 20, 30 times the actual death total of people who initially died from it. Don't believe it, I could care less. Revisit this in 5 years and time will have proven me right, and potentially underestimating the numbers.
I’d like to weigh in here. Recently I been considering getting the vaccine, but the only thing holding me back and being skeptical and all that is because of the blatant manipulation and fear mongering and bribery going into the campaign for people to get it.

I got my flu shots, my hepatitis shots, tetanus shots, all that in years past. It was the logical thing to do.

When it became an emotional thing (using fear or shame or ostrizization sp?) then it raised a red flag in my mind.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’d like to weigh in here. Recently I been considering getting the vaccine, but the only thing holding me back and being skeptical and all that is because of the blatant manipulation and fear mongering and bribery going into the campaign for people to get it.

I got my flu shots, my hepatitis shots, tetanus shots, all that in years past. It was the logical thing to do.

When it became an emotional thing (using fear or shame or ostrizization sp?) then it raised a red flag in my mind.
Hopefully you won't be one of the people in the hospital begging for the vaccine as the last words you say prior to being intubated.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I guess we shall see. 99.7%
Many get no symptoms whatsoever. It is believed by researchers that the Spanish flu was a genetic specific virus. Killing some and leaving others that were fully exposed and nothing happened.

A specific genetic marker led to severe sickness and even death to those who had it.

A natural virus when it mutates, it actually causes less sickness and death. It diminishes as it mutates to fully integrate with the human body. Even Ebola started becoming less virulent though still deadly.

If what you are saying is true, then it’s not a naturally occurring virus.

No. I will wait. I am not less for having had covid. Still in good shape. Still have a sharp mind. Can still engineer. Still have a tan. You are wrought with terror. Take a break. I don’t care if you get the vaccine. Doesn’t bother me a bit. What’s done is done. 99.7%
Actually they came out with an Ebola vaccine that was extremely effective against it which drastically reduced the scariness of the virus.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.

I am staying in the control group for now.
Caught some disturbing verses about the vaccine. After some coin tosses I ascertained the following.

1) Can I take the vaccine and not worry about side effects? Heads yes, tails no.
Answer: heads.

2) Does it matter if I take moderna or pfizer.
Heads: yes, Tails; no.
Answer: tails

3) If I do not take the vaccine will I eventually get covid delta?
Heads: yes. Tails: no
Answer: Tails.

4) Is the vaccine part of spirit of antichrist and is like satanic: heads: yes, Tails:no
Answer: Heads.

Hopefully this clears things up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you won't be one of the people in the hospital begging for the vaccine as the last words you say prior to being intubated.
More fear mongering. Definitely not suspicious at all. If your intent is to persuade me to take the vax, try a different approach. I survived my family’s religious fear mongering and threats to abandon me and beatings all through childhood. It doesn’t work on me. I’m immune to that bs

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.

I am staying in the control group for now.
Good luck about what? Not getting the virus? In which case you are in the same boat as I am. Your reply sounds provaxx which means you either did not read the post you replied to or inadvertantly defended the vaccine and am saying I should vaxx up.

If I came to a conclusion that I am not getting the virus if I dont take the vaccine and/or think God told me the masterind behind the vaccine is satanic then what would lead you to think I got the green light to take the vaccine?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with your decision one way or the other.

I have never seen anyone agonize over this like you are, and it saddens me

I hope you find peace
Yeah, should have thought about the coin toss earlier.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, whatever brings you peace..

Do it quickly, you already appear to be coming unglued
Do what quickly? That was done last night...the previous post you had replied to earlier. You really replied to a post you never read then.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More fear mongering. Definitely not suspicious at all. If your intent is to persuade me to take the vax, try a different approach. I survived my family’s religious fear mongering and threats to abandon me and beatings all through childhood. It doesn’t work on me. I’m immune to that bs
And now you know the root cause of this all: this whole mess is like a religion. The zealots want you to take the vax (repent), or else you're considered a danger (you're a sinner). If you don't listen to the priests (the medical industry, hollywood, the government), or follow god (the state/ medical industry, whoever is considered the higher being), then it is justified of you going to hell (asylum, hospital, prison, gulags).

Same energy.