Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you get her number at the club she won't remember you the next day!

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is getting a girls in the number in the club means nothing in 2021. I have been preaching for donkey’s years that the club is a terrible place to meet women! Yes people do meet women in the club but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

In the club you are up against so many obstacles, all the men are thirsty and looking for an easy lay, just like you. These men are likely taller than you, bigger than you and may have better game than you. Once you've maneuver past other men, you have to contest against the women's female friends, who are most likely going to **** block you.

If by some miracle, you bypass the other guys and her friends the chances of you sleeping with her that night is very low. So you'll likely request her number with the ambition of gaming her via telephone/text over the next couple of days or weeks. This is presuming that her number is real, and not a fake number she gives out to let you down gently.

So lets assume the number is genuine, 9/10 the communication will not progress to a meeting. When you text she will ignore your message, you will see the two green delivered ticks on WhatsApp, and if you double text her she will respond with a one word message or with low commitment. She may pretend to chat with you only for her to stop responding in the middle of the exchange.

She isn't deliberately being mean, she may have liked you in the club when she was in the 'moment' and slightly intoxicated, but the next day in the sober reality she can't remember what you look like or who you are. Your text messages are dull and she can't feel the chemistry because you are a stranger and you intentions are so obvious.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happens anywhere else if she gives it to you out of pity/guilt/couldn't think of an excuse not to fast enough

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happens anywhere else if she gives it to you out of pity/guilt/couldn't think of an excuse not to fast enough
Pretty much.

Any girl who is genuinely interested will remember.

Getting girls numbers is like being tested for Covid.

90% false positive.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much.

Any girl who is genuinely interested will remember.
I don't think applies to club game, because a women might be interested at 3AM in the club whilst she is intoxicated. In the morning her hormones and body chemistry may change and she might be indifferent about you when you text.

Getting girls numbers is like being tested for Covid.

90% false positive.
I like this saying.

Yes, the girl has to like you regardless of the venue. But in the club there are more obstacles to getting the number to begin with.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is getting a girls in the number in the club means nothing in 2021. I have been preaching for donkey’s years that the club is a terrible place to meet women! Yes people do meet women in the club but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

In the club you are up against so many obstacles, all the men are thirsty and looking for an easy lay, just like you. These men are likely taller than you, bigger than you and may have better game than you. Once you've maneuver past other men, you have to contest against the women's female friends, who are most likely going to **** block you.

If by some miracle, you bypass the other guys and her friends the chances of you sleeping with her that night is very low. So you'll likely request her number with the ambition of gaming her via telephone/text over the next couple of days or weeks. This is presuming that her number is real, and not a fake number she gives out to let you down gently.

So lets assume the number is genuine, 9/10 the communication will not progress to a meeting. When you text she will ignore your message, you will see the two green delivered ticks on WhatsApp, and if you double text her she will respond with a one word message or with low commitment. She may pretend to chat with you only for her to stop responding in the middle of the exchange.

She isn't deliberately being mean, she may have liked you in the club when she was in the 'moment' and slightly intoxicated, but the next day in the sober reality she can't remember what you look like or who you are. Your text messages are dull and she can't feel the chemistry because you are a stranger and you intentions are so obvious.

Clubs have always been a place for women to go to get free drinks and free attention. They get in for free, drink for free and get free entertainment from all of the desperate guys trying to get at them. It makes them feel important, as if they had achieved something in life without having to do the hard work of actually achieving something.

Men, meanwhile, go these places and for the most part just end up wasting their time and their money.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually interesting how bars/clubs are selling a lie. They are selling "hope" and "the possibility of sex" rather than anything real. Men will say that they're going to have fun or have a drink but they know that's not true. They wouldn't go to these places if women weren't there.

The clubs know what they're doing, which is why they have ladies nights and let hot girls in for free. The women are just bait for the scam, which is why the bars share their profit with them in the form of free drinks and other benefits.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This a very negative thread and you sound defeated. I didn't watch the video.

You do make some good points but I've had plenty dates from numbers I've gotten at the club. I only ask for the number if we vibe. If your asking every girl you approach for her number, regardless of how the interaction goes, then you will get ghosted a lot when you text the next day. Yes, I get ghosted sometimes but the majority of the numbers I get, the women do respond, and they do remember me. Maybe your not good looking and/or women are seeing you as low value. You most likely need to do some self improvement if your making a negative thread like this. You sound like you already gave up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is solely true of nightclubs. This can happen in other nightlife venues. This happens in every type of bar environment. By the middle to latter part of the 2010s, I was starting to read more accounts and more advice that nightlife should be solely used for same night lays and not so much for number collection/setting up future dates.

This is less likely to happen from non-bar approaches. However, I have seen flake jobs from non-bar approaches.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
lol.

why are you even asking for a number from club girls you have not ****ed?

are you new to seduction?

this is such a newbie mistake.

how have you been on this forum for 11 years and you do not know this?

the last time i made a mistake like this was in 2013 when i was 21 and in my first year of clubbing.

these days i never even think of asking for the number until AFTER i have ****ed the girl.

the goal in clubs is to **** the girl that night.

lol.

numbers from club girls?

in 11 years in the seduction community you have not learned this is a bad move?

what have you been doing for the last 11 years?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually interesting how bars/clubs are selling a lie. They are selling "hope" and "the possibility of sex" rather than anything real. Men will say that they're going to have fun or have a drink but they know that's not true. They wouldn't go to these places if women weren't there.

The clubs know what they're doing, which is why they have ladies nights and let hot girls in for free. The women are just bait for the scam, which is why the bars share their profit with them in the form of free drinks and other benefits.
This is an interesting and genuine perspective, I agree the club is playing on our testosterone and our urge to satisfy our sexual desires. Pack the club with women and let the men waste their money. I bet 99% of men leave alone or with a number that doesn't lead to a date or sex.

I don't think this is solely true of nightclubs. This can happen in other nightlife venues. This happens in every type of bar environment. By the middle to latter part of the 2010s, I was starting to read more accounts and more advice that nightlife should be solely used for same night lays and not so much for number collection/setting up future dates.

This is less likely to happen from non-bar approaches. However, I have seen flake jobs from non-bar approaches.
Very true.

Same night lays from a club situation is difficult to pull off, but its more efficient than getting the number IMO. When a girl is ready to go back home you will know immediately (or over the course of the night). If she isn't receptive to going to your house you have the option to move to another girl until you strike lucky. Whereas getting the number may lead to nothing the next day.

This a very negative thread and you sound defeated. I didn't watch the video.

You do make some good points but I've had plenty dates from numbers I've gotten at the club. I only ask for the number if we vibe. If your asking every girl you approach for her number, regardless of how the interaction goes, then you will get ghosted a lot when you text the next day. Yes, I get ghosted sometimes but the majority of the numbers I get, the women do respond, and they do remember me. Maybe your not good looking and/or women are seeing you as low value. You most likely need to do some self improvement if your making a negative thread like this. You sound like you already gave up.
I didn't mean for the thread to be negative, this thread isn't about me or my personal situation, I am talking about men more generally.

You seem to have awareness of when the interaction is going well, and you're able to gauge when its appropriate or advantageous to ask for her number, and I believe you're in the minority of men who have this skill, or can use this still consistently in the club with success. I believe most men will find it easier to approach or game in other environments.

lol.

why are you even asking for a number from club girls you have not ****ed?

are you new to seduction?

this is such a newbie mistake.

how have you been on this forum for 11 years and you do not know this?

the last time i made a mistake like this was in 2013 when i was 21 and in my first year of clubbing.

these days i never even think of asking for the number until AFTER i have ****ed the girl.

the goal in clubs is to **** the girl that night.

lol.

numbers from club girls?

in 11 years in the seduction community you have not learned this is a bad move?

what have you been doing for the last 11 years?
Your post could have been much shorter: "I agree with your post" would have said the same thing.

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean for the thread to be negative, this thread isn't about me or my personal situation, I am talking about men more generally.

You seem to have awareness of when the interaction is going well, and you're able to gauge when its appropriate or advantageous to ask for her number, and I believe you're in the minority of men who have this skill, or can use this still consistently in the club with success.
You learn with experience. It took me a while to be able to gauge interest level when approaching at clubs and bars. I used to ask for the number no matter what. I obviously would get ghosted a lot. But, after a while I learned to be able to pick up on if they are interested or not. The more you practice, the better you get just like anything else in life.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at the club you have to take her home that same night. if you didn't, your text message will look like this
you: "hi, this is sam from the club"
her: "blocked"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the club you have to take her home that same night. if you didn't, your text message will look like this
you: "hi, this is sam from the club"
her: "blocked"
I agree, though maybe more of a text ignored than a block.