Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting Women at Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was intending to talk about the women needing alcohol actually, but it works both ways for sure. I needed alcohol to make effecting small talk tolerable more than just to approach or be sexual.
On the women needing alcohol, it's true. Some of the women KNOW this, and choose to utilize alcohol when they are "okay" with something happening. Those types will NOT consume alcohol if they want to make sure that NOTHING will happen. I know quite a few high end white collar intellectual professionals, and many of them hate shallow or small talk. They literally avoid it, avoid the language that most of the world uses.... There has been debate on this site and many others that a small amount of alcohol can 'dumb down" or "level down" these brainy types to be able to interact more properly with the rest of the world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate small talk too, it's psychologically draining and kills my motivation to flirt or pursue. Usually alcohol helps quite a bit if you stop at 2-3 drinks.
And more than that YOU and most of the others in the world are way to stupid and saying things that they shouldn't be. 2-3 drinks is about perfect. The real drinkers know their "level" and don't go beyond that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hate small talk too, it's psychologically draining and kills my motivation to flirt or pursue. Usually alcohol helps quite a bit if you stop at 2-3 drinks.
Introverts generally don’t care for small talk. I don’t mind it with close friends and family. But having to make small talk with strangers or acquaintances sucks ballz unless you drink.

Reaction score
Has anyone here had experience with meeting women the same way our Grandparents did? As in our family played matchmaker and introduced us to the daughters of Friends from Church. Usually in Church Moms like to try and set their boys up with girls.

In a way it's basically social Circle game, except its the social status of your whole family. I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced this?

My Mother and Father have started asking around, but not sure if it will be worth it but it can't hurt to try.
If you go to a REAL Christian church that teaches the Bible as truth
Has anyone here had experience with meeting women the same way our Grandparents did? As in our family played matchmaker and introduced us to the daughters of Friends from Church. Usually in Church Moms like to try and set their boys up with girls.

In a way it's basically social Circle game, except its the social status of your whole family. I'm curious to know if anyone has experienced this?

My Mother and Father have started asking around, but not sure if it will be worth it but it can't hurt to try.
Yes,I met my young wife at church.If you go to a Church that teaches the Bible as truth..( woman submit to a Man’s authority and leadership) then it is traditional.My wife is 29 I am 50.If you are a REAL Christian and celibate while dating you will have no problem,but beware real Christian women can smell a fake a mile away with the Holy Spirit’s assistance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,I met my young wife at church.If you go to a Church that teaches the Bible as truth..( woman submit to a Man’s authority and leadership) then it is traditional.My wife is 29 I am 50.If you are a REAL Christian and celibate while dating you will have no problem,but beware real Christian women can smell a fake a mile away with the Holy Spirit’s assistance.
Celibate while dating is likely to be a problem for the majority of SoSuave participants. Also, tough for the majority of men in general.

Reaction score
Celibate while dating is likely to be a problem for the majority of SoSuave participants. Also, tough for the majority of men in general.
I think it’s important to note that my wife at 29 was a virgin… well worth the wait.Also celibacy is the only way to test super - high interest levels.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This particular church group is the one that I would recommend for meeting hot innocent virgins:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to how much more challenging the environment is now, many men are having to spend more time on seduction and relational activities to have similar levels of success as equivalent men 15-20 years ago. Some guys are dropping out (MGTOW and incels).
SW mate, I couldn't agree more with you. It is what annoys me about RP. I don't disagree with the talking points for the most part. Far too much flexing and no receipts outside TUSK OR Troy. 80% ball park men are struggling. There was no MGTOW or incels like today back in the 50s. I gotta credit Troy and Tusk who took a manlet out in a demographic known for struggling given by many different analytics. And the kid stunted. 5'5 I think. Love it!

It's difficult to treat a body like a temple with alcohol always being a key part of early stage seduction. Alcohol can be reduced by doing more non-bar stuff but good luck fully eliminating it.
I am clean. Sober approaching and pulling. I don't drink. I don't smoke. Never touched blow. I'm not into e. My body is my temple. I went super sayain in lock down. Feels good man. Bit of a Segway and flex but I got picked up the other. Young girl peak smv 18-23. Tall blonde. And she called me hot and thought there was no way I am over thirty. It's a lifestyle. Sleep too.

There's even debate about sniper approaching now. Some think that it's so bad out there that we all need to be spam approaching. I still think sniper game has validity.
I have done both. While I was never a MGTOW or incels membership. I dated but I wanted to date more and hotter. Younger too as I got older. Sniper approaching is key. I am not Wilding out 24/7 day or night. I have done it. Got the bumper sticker. Now, I sniper approach. I take my shot, IOIS or choosing signals. I am on my purpose. Very cut throat. Dtf or next. Still prefer cold approach over OLDs. Financiql freedom is my focus. Ripping through the Sovereign individual. Sadly coming to the conclusion that the west is dead and I will leave ASAP once I implement a few things.

How is your things going? How is dating? Are you sniper approaching?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can work. it's good for 5 to 10 years. After that, the typical beta low-interest scenario usually occurs. At some point, the girl gets brave and follows tingles some other place. The only ones I know that worked out; the man (man of God) was a complete alpha and chose to live by codes. Very few, these men are almost god on earth for masculine strength and no side bets. Something from stories. In those cases as far as I know the women stuck with them. All of the average guys lost the virgin wife later to the tingles of another man and the men had no idea and got blindsided. Often the other man was in the same church and had several or many of the women as side bets; very discrete.

Just how it is.

Reaction score
This can work. it's good for 5 to 10 years. After that, the typical beta low-interest scenario usually occurs. At some point, the girl gets brave and follows tingles some other place. The only ones I know that worked out; the man (man of God) was a complete alpha and chose to live by codes. Very few, these men are almost god on earth for masculine strength and no side bets. Something from stories. In those cases as far as I know the women stuck with them. All of the average guys lost the virgin wife later to the tingles of another man and the men had no idea and got blindsided. Often the other man was in the same church and had several or many of the women as side bets; very discrete.

Just how it is.
NO…You keep interest (true interest) high by remaining celibate.God will bring the high interest woman through your prayer request.This interest is NEVER lost once you get married.You have to have super-patience and self-control,only can come from being indwelt by the spirit.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How is your things going? How is dating? Are you sniper approaching?
Not quite as narrow as sniper,...but maybe marksman might be something to call it. Think of it as the middleground between sniper and SPAM approaching. But in my demographic/age group you might only meet one interesting woman every 1-2 months. Most are either married/LTR,...or horribly out of shape and unhealthy,...mental/emotional health issues/baggage,...or, they died in the last couple years. The dead ones are quiet and easy to get along with but not much fun at parties.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite as narrow as sniper,...but maybe marksman might be something to call it. Think of it as the middleground between sniper and SPAM approaching. But in my demographic/age group you might only meet one interesting woman every 1-2 months. Most are either married/LTR,...or horribly out of shape and unhealthy,...mental/emotional health issues/baggage,...or, they died in the last couple years. The dead ones are quiet and easy to get along with but not much fun at parties.
Nice bro. How old are you? Early 30s. Watching guys fall off. Befriend other young blood. Fellas on the come up. Notice most slip the sec they bust a nut. Inactive gym membership. No lifts. Urinating from the seated position.

I hear you. I went full retard approaching, world travel. Day or night. 24/7 at times even. I don't recommend it. Been mostly day game past year.

I got picked up the other day. Not saying it's a actionable approach but to looks max. Go the **** off training, diet, lifestyle and health. Document in the health sub. Went super sayain over pandemic. Best shape of my life. Feels good man. The IOIs and choosing signals are off the chart. Lots of approach invitations. Another day at the off. I highly recommend IF, 8hrs of deep REM sleep, on point diet, and calisthenics. It's been unreal.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO…You keep interested (true interest) high by remaining celibate. God will bring the high-interest woman through your prayer request. This interest is NEVER lost once you get married.You have to have super-patience and self-control,only can come from being indwelt by the spirit.
I still very much like that. Not true, however. I have seen and have been what you tell; I tried many different paths and that is one of them. Biology was in force before religion was invented. The only ones it works for is if the man is a natural alpha (for lack of a better name to call it). Perhaps if the woman really has a mind, heart, emotion all focused to serve god then maybe. I never met such a woman and I did look in the places we would expect to find such. Plenty of women play that holy status game, however. I even married one that fit those descriptions you tell of... It was a very long time ago. When trials came, she went. I was a good man but not anything like an alpha, just the opposite, and all trust was with God about it.

I now believe God helps those that help themself and I also believe much in the teachings of Ecclesiastes.

Do you have any evidence or example/samples? Most celebrity-level Christians all end up with problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.