Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When the A$$ completely falls out of crypto, the true hedge against inflation (gold) is going to go through the fvcking roof

6-12 months mark my words
Also. Bitcoin will be over 100K by 12/31 this year. Likely surpassing that by a good margin. Bank on it.

71% of institutional investors plan on buying crypto in the near future. 90% plan on buying some by 2026.

Yeah...really sounds like it's going away...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also. Bitcoin will be over 100K by 12/31 this year. Likely surpassing that by a good margin. Bank on it.

71% of institutional investors plan on buying crypto in the near future. 90% plan on buying some by 2026.

for bitcoin to surpass 100K its going to need a market cap of around 3 trillion which will require mainstream societal integration which is literally impossible

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
for bitcoin to surpass 100K its going to need a market cap of around 3 trillion which will require mainstream societal integration which is literally impossible
Nah, just wait. You'll see. Institutions are waiting to pounce once the bottom is in and it will skyrocket extremely fast.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The article was based on data collected before the recent cpi numbers that showed inflation. I suspect the institutions will change their tune if bitcoin fails to deliver on the promise of being an inflation hedge.

I would go one step farther and attribute the rise of bitcoin to the rampant printing of funny money to prop up the economy. Btc only exists because of what it claims to solve. It's the easy money that is buying right now. When the economy turns and people start losing their jobs, bitcoin will be the first thing they sell to pay their bills. Luxuries get crushed first in a downturn, and bitcoin is a luxury for people with money to burn.

And by the way, your technology arguments have nothing to do with valuations. Those are different things. Bitcoin on its fundamentals alone, whatever they are, should be worth something. The $2,500 level might be reasonable, but $250 looks better to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The article was based on data collected before the recent cpi numbers that showed inflation. I suspect the institutions will change their tune if bitcoin fails to deliver on the promise of being an inflation hedge.

I would go one step farther and attribute the rise of bitcoin to the rampant printing of funny money to prop up the economy. Btc only exists because of what it claims to solve. It's the easy money that is buying right now. When the economy turns and people start losing their jobs, bitcoin will be the first thing they sell to pay their bills. Luxuries get crushed first in a downturn, and bitcoin is a luxury for people with money to burn.

And by the way, your technology arguments have nothing to do with valuations. Those are different things. Bitcoin on its fundamentals alone, whatever they are, should be worth something. The $2,500 level might be reasonable, but $250 looks better to me.
Just wait. You'll see. Far more people think like me than think like you regarding this. You are the old school, status quo. You are about to get crushed financially...in terms of what you could have made versus what you actually made sticking to your methods.

Kinda like people who haven't invested in the first 10 years. Guess some people never learn

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvR6xeKWgAAboE1.jpg

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You obviously have no clue how tech networks are valued. All the the growth fundamentals are right on track in terms of adoption. There was a recent drop in hash rate as miners moved out of china but that is already recovering. Long term this is very positive and forces the network to be more decentralized. I have yet to hear you put together a cohesive argument besides making surface level statements you are parroting after listening to Peter Schiff.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please explain why that is literally impossible.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, just wait. You'll see. Institutions are waiting to pounce once the bottom is in and it will skyrocket extremely fast.
They already are, you can see the large transactions on chain as they are moved off exchanges. Once we get momentum to the upside again, I agree, it will move fast.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They already are, you can see the large transactions on chain as they are moved off exchanges. Once we get momentum to the upside again, I agree, it will move fast.
Yeah the coins are being moved off chain at a very high rate the last few weeks...at some point there will simply be supply shock where there won't be enough coins for everyone who wants them and it will be going up very quickly. And it happens kind of out of nowhere.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the coins are being moved off chain at a very high rate the last few weeks...at some point there will simply be supply shock where there won't be enough coins for everyone who wants them and it will be going up very quickly. And it happens kind of out of nowhere.
Would rather a more measured stair step up where we form new levels of support on the way up but we will have to just see what happens. Either way, imagine Q4 this year will be fun. Will have to check in with the salty no coiners often haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would rather a more measured stair step up where we form new levels of support on the way up but we will have to just see what happens. Either way, imagine Q4 this year will be fun. Will have to check in with the salty no coiners often haha
Lmao!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just had a bullish RSI breakthrough today and close above 32.8K...expect bullishness over the weekend and heading towards the top of the range it has been stuck in near 40K to test it. If it breaks through, the next real test isn't until 44K and if it breaks through that then look out...

Market is starting to feel juiced...some volume is coming back...Google search trends for Bitcoin are starting to increase(this is typically a leading indicator meaning the search trends pickup prior to the price increasing)...would not be shocked if the last crash was the bottom.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Explosive day! BTC skyrocketed towards the later part of the day first over 35K and then quickly over 36K...

Up well over 3K on the day...

AND a massive short squeeze driving the price up 5K in about an hour and a half from 34.5K to 39.4K!!

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explosive day! BTC skyrocketed towards the later part of the day first over 35K and then quickly over 36K...

Up well over 3K on the day...

AND a massive short squeeze driving the price up 5K in about an hour and a half from 34.5K to 39.4K!!
Beautiful, bull markets are the best.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When the A$$ completely falls out of crypto, the true hedge against inflation (gold) is going to go through the fvcking roof

6-12 months mark my words
So now a report comes out that Amazon is planning to accept crypto as payment by the end of 2021 AND develop their own native token. This has been in the works since 2019 apparently. Starting with Bitcoin but plan to add Ethereum, Cardano and about 5 or 6 of the other top cryptos as well.

You want to distance yourself from this incredibly terrible take yet or do you want to double down and look like an even bigger fool in 6-12 months?

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now a report comes out that Amazon is planning to accept crypto as payment by the end of 2021. You want to distance yourself from this incredibly terrible take yet or do you want to double down and look like an even bigger fool in 6-12 months?
Haha the fact your so emotionally charged tells me you are way in over your head with this ponzi scheme

The very fact bitcoin is this volatile on the back of what will probably transpire to be fake news is also the reason it will never become mainstream .....who the hell wants a real world currency that is worth ABC today and XYZ tomorrow

at the moment it's so easy for wall st or anyone with an audience for that matter to drop some fake news out cash in on the rise and then sell out

rinse repeat , infact that's what Elon has been doing for a year

You are being played

Enjoy

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Haha the fact your so emotionally charged tells me you are way in over your head with this ponzi scheme

The very fact bitcoin is this volatile on the back of what will probably transpire to be fake news is also the reason it will never become mainstream .....who the hell wants a real world currency that is worth ABC today and XYZ tomorrow

at the moment it's so easy for wall st or anyone with an audience for that matter to drop some fake news out cash in on the rise and then sell out

rinse repeat , infact that's what Elon has been doing for a year

You are being played

Enjoy
Keep burying your head in the sand. It's been a decade so far, what's another 2 or 3 more right? Far easier than to swallow your ego and admit you are wrong apparently.

I've made over 60K in the past 2.5 months "being played" in a terrible market. Let me know in 15 years how your stock returns compare...that should be enough time to earn that much I think right??

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep burying your head in the sand. It's been a decade so far, what's another 2 or 3 more right? Far easier than to swallow your ego and admit you are wrong apparently.

I've made over 60K in the past 2.5 months "being played" in a terrible market. Let me know in 15 years how your stock returns compare...that should be enough time to earn that much I think right??
Great for you to "win" that 60K someone else is probably sitting on a 50% + loss wondering where it all went wrong

The notion that everyone involved in bitcoin is going to become wealthy is so funny

the entire concept is that someone has to buy it for more than you did and then someone else has to buy it for more than them

It's literally the definition of a pyramid scheme

Take your 60K and run or keep spinning that roulette wheel and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.