Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL bookmark this and come back to me in 12 months
Since you have the ability to see into the future. Tell us all what's going to happen in 12 months?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you have the ability to see into the future. Tell us all what's going to happen?
The central banks will release their own mainstream coins backed up by gov legislation

People holding bitcoin for dear life will finally realise it's worthless and will never be able to compete with a mainstream coin and the house of cards will collapse

FYI i am anti system , i hate banks and i hate govs

Which is precisely why i know bitcoin will eventually be stopped or rendered worthless

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those CB coins will come, but it will be the same crap the central banks give us now. The fact that they are digital will only make them worse.
The central bank coins might have something like expiry dates, ie, you have to spend the money before a certain date, to stimulate the economy. They are gonna be able to give stimulus checks directly into your wallet, so MMT is comming. This all will be verry positive for Bitcoin. Why do think you hear politicians talking about banning Bitcoin? They know it's superior.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The central banks will release their own mainstream coins backed up by gov legislation

People holding bitcoin for dear life will finally realise it's worthless and will never be able to compete with a mainstream coin and the house of cards will collapse

Which is precisely why i know bitcoin will eventually be stopped or rendered worthless
You seem to have a lot of inside information, impressive.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I only read the OP. I have a friend who's into crypto trading. From the sounds of it, she does incredibly well. It has good earning potential, I hear. Something to maybe look into for us guys who want to excel financially in our futures? My friend's offered to mentor me. Will be coming back to this thread later for a full read.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bitcoin is worthless, the paper dollar that can be printed into infinity is more worthless. Every fiat currency has collapsed to zero. All these Celeb tweets manipulating the cyrpto market are preplanned theater. They're foaming at the mouth to usher in the great reset and regulate the market.

With all these new massive corps & banks now offering crypto only shows it's getting more mainstream by the day. Cash is trash and CBDC will be just as trash as cash and even easier for the Fed to manipulate.

When regulation happens (which it will) is when the entire market changes. I don't know what the future holds but If I had to guess I'd say the chit coins & overnight rug pull coins will be a thing of the past. Instead of 1000's of coins which we have now, only a small list will remain say 100 or so. I've seen the video of Pena saying if we knew who invented BTC we'd all sell it and run for the hills. If the world knew it would go to zero in a blink of an eye. None of us know exactly what's going to happen. One thing I know is every king gets dethroned. BTC wont be at the top forever, another king will take it's place eventually.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I still think BTC will hit six figures by the end of the year. With all these economists saying the biggest crash in history is coming who knows what's going to happen. What I do know is crypto is getting more popular by the day. There is so much money to be made the prices will only go higher. You have Paypal, venmo offering it and now banks will start offering to purchase and store your crypto. I think regulatory clarity needs to happen before the real big money gets poured in. I've been investing in a couple projects that I think will be used with CBDC. Ones that there were mentioned in the IMF.

You make me want to be more. The dollar has become junk that's lost 95% of it's value. All the rich n wealthy own digital assets like BTC whether they tell you or not. There is too much money to be made for investors not to pour in money. It's people like you that stopped some people from buying who now regret it.
The entire reason there are these huge drops with BTC is because it's when Institutions decide to press the cash register button once the price has gone up enough and they get their money back out. Huge institutional investment is what drove BTC from 9K to 65K and then what caused it to drop over 50% when they pulled out. They are coming back, they are just waiting for the bottom to hit so they can maximize their profits again.

Anyone who thinks BTC is risky as a long term investment needs to have their head examined. It's returned 270% over 10 years and 370% over 5 years...that is like the stock market returns in 50 years in a decade. What risk are they talking about? From where I am sitting the risk is taking 8-12% returns when you can get 100% returns

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bitcoin is worthless, the paper dollar that can be printed into infinity is more worthless. Every fiat currency has collapsed to zero. All these Celeb tweets manipulating the cyrpto market are preplanned theater. They're foaming at the mouth to usher in the great reset and regulate the market.

With all these new massive corps & banks now offering crypto only shows it's getting more mainstream by the day. Cash is trash and CBDC will be just as trash as cash and even easier for the Fed to manipulate.

When regulation happens (which it will) is when the entire market changes. I don't know what the future holds but If I had to guess I'd say the chit coins & overnight rug pull coins will be a thing of the past. Instead of 1000's of coins which we have now, only a small list will remain say 100 or so. I've seen the video of Pena saying if we knew who invented BTC we'd all sell it and run for the hills. If the world knew it would go to zero in a blink of an eye. None of us know exactly what's going to happen. One thing I know is every king gets dethroned. BTC wont be at the top forever, another king will take it's place eventually.
No...you are just ignorant. Companies are using Blockchain technology to solve real world problems with thousands of times more efficiency and doing it far cheaper than current solutions offer. As a software engineer I see what is going on and the unbelievable promise involved in something still in its infancy.

Not Bitcoin per se but Ethereum and the other Alt Coin along with the Defi coin companies are changing the way the world works and you are too stuck in the mud to even notice what is going on right in front of your face. Even the banks and other institutions complaining are developing their own Blockchain products so they are talking out both sides of their mouth.

The world's changing very rapidly. Either adapt or get left behind.

MATIC, Polkadot, Cardano, Origin, Orchid, Skale, Curve, Mana, etc etc etc the list goes on and on..all of them are focused on using Blockchain technology to solve real world problems.

Additionally these markets operate on mathematical models and principles regardless of what you want to believe or what others will lead you to believe. Yes, they are very reactionary, but outside of these drops or gains they return with a few days to operate within the fundamentals in place. And why would you complain about that? That is one reason it is so profitable...someone tweets something that crashes the market? Great! Buy buy buy...wait 2 days and sell and make 5K.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...you are just ignorant. Companies are using Blockchain technology to solve real world problems with thousands of times more efficiency and doing it far cheaper than current solutions offer. As a software engineer I see what is going on and the unbelievable promise involved in something still in its infancy.

Not Bitcoin per se but Ethereum and the other Alt Coin along with the Defi coin companies are changing the way the world works and you are too stuck in the mud to even notice what is going on right in front of your face. Even the banks and other institutions complaining are developing their own Blockchain products so they are talking out both sides of their face.

The world's changing very rapidly. Either adapt or get left behind.

MATIC, Polkadot, Cardano, Origin, Orchid, Skale, Curve, Mana, etc etc etc the list goes on and on..all of them are focused on using Blockchain technology to solve real world problems.
At least explain how I'm ignorant? You're way too high on your own ego.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here you go, Pena changing his mind on bitcoin. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most of what you said simply isn't based in reality
You called me ignorant, then proceeded to explain a lot of what my previous post said which is agreeing with you.
Instead of explaining how I'm ignorant, now what I said isn't reality without an explanation? I'm getting dumber reading your comments.

Here you go, Pena changing his mind on bitcoin. You really have no idea what you are talking about.
No chit Pena changed his mind, just like all the other billionaire fuk heads who talked chit about crypto, yet they were investing in it. Where did I say Pena didn't change his view? You "assumed" I did like most of you knuckleheads these days who are so high on their own ego can't see how pathetic they make themselves look. Both of you calling me out, yet neither of you buffoons explain jack chit.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called me ignorant, then proceeded to explain a lot of what my previous post said which is agreeing with you.
Instead of explaining how I'm ignorant, now what I said isn't reality without an explanation? I'm getting dumber reading your comments.

No chit Pena changed his mind, just like all the other billionaire fuk heads who talked chit about crypto, yet they were investing in it. Where did I say Pena didn't change his view? You "assumed" I did like most of you knuckleheads these days who are so high on their own ego can't see how pathetic they make themselves look. Both of you calling me out, yet neither of you buffoons explain jack chit.
Don't get so emotional, you brought up Pena's claims. You can't trust anything people in the public eye say, everything is self serving. The qualities that matter with bitcoin are decentralization, security and liquidity. No other crypto comes close with those properties. Everything else can be handled on layer 2 solutions. If you understood network growth and metcalfe's law it would be very clear where this is headed. Bitcoin will be king for a very long time and serve it's function.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

But none of those coins are solving any real world problems the way many of these altcoin companies and Ethereum are using smart contracts and blockchain technology to do virtually anything and make it better.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time the government gets their act together, the crypto market will be too big. If they can stave off adoption for a few years through regulations and market manipulation, then they can stand a chance. Otherwise, I don't know why anyone would go from a trustless decentralized platform back to the shackles of government control.

You need nothing more than your memory to access your bitcoin, no other currency provides that flexibility. Additionally, you can send bitcoin (and other crypto) to anyone, anywhere over the world in seconds.

Other countries have zero desire to keep the US Dollar as the world reserve currency, therefore, they are not even incentivized to do so. Now, that is mostly just my two cents, but what I observe from my limited time in the space.

Other than that, I think good buy opportunities are approaching. We will likely be flat for the next few months, but I will gladly farm crypto stables and others and collect my 10-80% returns on my farms to pay all my bills.

Anyone not in crypto should seriously look into defi. Bitcoin was only the beginning, and thinking crypto is limited to bitcoin and ethereum is absolutely foolish.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time the government gets their act together, the crypto market will be too big. If they can stave off adoption for a few years through regulations and market manipulation, then they can stand a chance. Otherwise, I don't know why anyone would go from a trustless decentralized platform back to the shackles of government control.

You need nothing more than your memory to access your bitcoin, no other currency provides that flexibility. Additionally, you can send bitcoin (and other crypto) to anyone, anywhere over the world in seconds.

Other countries have zero desire to keep the US Dollar as the world reserve currency, therefore, they are not even incentivized to do so. Now, that is mostly just my two cents, but what I observe from my limited time in the space.

Other than that, I think good buy opportunities are approaching. We will likely be flat for the next few months, but I will gladly farm crypto stables and others and collect my 10-80% returns on my farms to pay all my bills.

Anyone not in crypto should seriously look into defi. Bitcoin was only the beginning, and thinking crypto is limited to bitcoin and ethereum is absolutely foolish.
Agree with the majority of this, and there will certainly be much more to this space than btc and eth but who knows what that is going to be long term. If btc and eth aren't large parts of your core holdings I think that is incredibly foolish. Everything else is a speculative tech bet, which has its place but shouldn't be the entirety of your holdings. At this point bitcoin is the only one I would feel confident in on a 10yr+ time frame. There will certainly be other huge winners just nobody knows how it all shakes out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who does TA and looks at the charts knows a Bullrun is coming
Last year at this time it was just about to be Defi season
I see this happening again this year.
August is gonna be glorious quote me a month and half from now!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If btc is an inflation hedge, it should be going up right now, with the worst cpi data since 2008, but it isn't. The people holding it as a hedge against the dollar are going to expect btc to go up as the dollar weakens, and they are going to dump it if it doesn't.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If btc is an inflation hedge, it should be going up right now, with the worst cpi data since 2008, but it isn't. The people holding it as a hedge against the dollar are going to expect btc to go up as the dollar weakens, and they are going to dump it if it doesn't.
It's an emerging technology that is going through parabolic growth, you can't look at short times frames, zoom out past a few months. Long term it has more than outpaced inflation when traditional hedges have not. It is also much more than a hedge. Gold and silver don't always move in lockstep on small time frames. You have been calling it a scam since 3k, so probably should just counter trade your opinions at this point.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who does TA and looks at the charts knows a Bullrun is coming
Last year at this time it was just about to be Defi season
I see this happening again this year.
August is gonna be glorious quote me a month and half from now!
Hope you are right but have a feeling it might take a little longer, imagine sometime in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.