Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a DJ nor can I ever be one. I'm living my life to suit myself now sure, but honestly I'm
never going to be 'that guy with the swagger' that women want. I don't have any motivation
to pursue females whatsoever. I'm quite happy with a quick self administered hand job and
then getting on with my day. I simply don't have a clue when it comes to women and quite
honestly feel happier without one in my life after my marriage failed. I still have to see my wife
from time to time at the moment as a lot of my belongings are still at her (once our) place
and I'm shipping them out gradually into my house, just twenty minutes in her company
is enough to put me in a bad mood for a good 24 hours. Why on earth would I want to find
a new source of pain? I have come to a place where I actively dislike women, a great deal of
my problems in my life have a woman at the root of them. The only ones that have stood by
me and consistently tried to help me are my mother and my sister. I wouldn't p1ss on the rest
of them if they were on fire. Just being honest.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got tired of getting the short end of the stick, realized where I was at fault and decided to never go back to where I was again.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
May I ask why you are posting on a forum dedicated to the pursuit of women?

I'm not a DJ nor can I ever be one. I'm living my life to suit myself now sure, but honestly I'm
never going to be 'that guy with the swagger' that women want. I don't have any motivation
to pursue females whatsoever. I'm quite happy with a quick self administered hand job and
then getting on with my day. I simply don't have a clue when it comes to women and quite
honestly feel happier without one in my life after my marriage failed. I still have to see my wife
from time to time at the moment as a lot of my belongings are still at her (once our) place
and I'm shipping them out gradually into my house, just twenty minutes in her company
is enough to put me in a bad mood for a good 24 hours. Why on earth would I want to find
a new source of pain? I have come to a place where I actively dislike women, a great deal of
my problems in my life have a woman at the root of them. The only ones that have stood by
me and consistently tried to help me are my mother and my sister. I wouldn't p1ss on the rest
of them if they were on fire. Just being honest.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I ask why you are posting on a forum dedicated to the pursuit of women?
Because I know that my situation isn't normal. I'm waiting for that eureka moment where
the penny drops and I come to understand the necessity for female company and feel a
motivation to seek it. In short, I'm here to learn and observe.