“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who are women actually dating and how do they find them?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
So what would you guys say hot woman meet most men from?

Social circle/friends/work probably 80% together ,OLD 15% and the 5% rest random? Just my guess
Fewer people are forming relationships at work, a trend that has been going on since the 1990s.

My guess is social circle/friends, mainly from high school, college, and graduate school if applicable. It's much more difficult to make friends post college.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Fewer people are forming relationships at work, a trend that has been going on since the 1990s.

My guess is social circle/friends, mainly from high school, college, and graduate school if applicable. It's much more difficult to make friends post college.
1625495634756.png

So yeah... the internet as a whole is about 15%, not even half of the most common one, and still less than the next two most common. No wonder really.
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
View attachment 6641

So yeah... the internet as a whole is about 15%, not even half of the most common one, and still less than the next two most common. No wonder really.
Out in a social setting is vague. That could mean the woman was cold approached in a bar. That could mean day game. I'd like some clarity on the meaning of "out in a social setting" if applicable.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Out in a social setting is vague. That could mean the woman was cold approached in a bar. That could mean day game. I'd like some clarity on the meaning of "out in a social setting" if applicable.
Dunno mate, that was from googling, think youd have to go to the source if you can find it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top