Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why a lot of women remain single

Reaction score
I'm 6ft and I've never had an issue with height about a girl. TBH 6ft isn't even tall imho. My issue is that I date girls that expect me to be some insert any TV character persona of a black guy she wants.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 5'10" you have to at least list yourself as 5'11. Women generally expect men to lie (for example I had my height listed as 6". Messaged a girl and she replied "I generally don't date men under 6")
If you're not a Top 10% guy, don't bother with apps. It's possible to have some success with cold approaching as a non top 10% guy, but even that is a tough road. Social circle is best but not for everyone. I've seen blue pill guys have longer term relationships as a result of staying in the same area their whole lives, but I've also seen some of these guys end up divorced.

I'm also not a big advocate of Instagram game and sliding into DMs.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not a Top 10% guy, don't bother with apps. It's possible to have some success with cold approaching as a non top 10% guy, but even that is a tough road. Social circle is best but not for everyone. I've seen blue pill guys have longer term relationships as a result of staying in the same area their whole lives, but I've also seen some of these guys end up divorced.

I'm also not a big advocate of Instagram game and sliding into DMs.
I'm not a top 10% and I've landed a relationship and 6 hook-ups from apps over the past year. I'd say I'm 70th to 80th percentile

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue is that I date girls that expect me to be some insert any TV character persona of a black guy she wants.
I'd rather have that issue than being 7 years older than you, not having a 6 pack, without a six figure job, and half a foot under 6 feet while being bald. You have it made bro. You should be running through these females, not looking for ms. perfect.