Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been with a black woman but wouldn't be opposed. I agree, most of them have incredible bodies, as well as large t!ts and nice asses. I banged a Brazilian chick that looked African American though. Would of never known if she didn't speak Portuguese or tell me her ethnicity. Then again, Brazil has a large mixture of genetics from South America, Africa, Portugal, etc.
Brazil is the place to go for that and the Dominican Republic. The stereotype is in these cultures the women still like and reward masculinity, they are very feminine and have alot of pride in how they treat a man and their bedroom skills.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an athelete. Her bod is of a top notch athelete. Low bodyfat and increased muscularity are part of that world.

She has a bubbly and bright personality and is a "cheerleader type" with her boyfriends. So a man with a woman like her will tend to be happier. ( "the cheerleader type" )

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistically they have the lower SMV. They are too masculine, too entitled, too "I don't need no man!", and a higher percentage of them are overweight.
There are "ball breaking" "overseer" "driver" "don't need a man" of all groups in this country and in Europe. It's a trend that's growing. What's important for the man in this site is to actively filter towards women who choose them! Women who choose and sexually desire you more than most others. Don't be the option, be the "one".

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil is the place to go for that and the Dominican Republic. The stereotype is in these cultures the women still like and reward masculinity, they are very feminine and have alot of pride in how they treat a man and their bedroom skills.
I’ve wanted to retire there for a while but people always say the country is so corrupt. But there are many things about Brasil I like

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve wanted to retire there for a while but people always say the country is so corrupt. But there are many things about Brasil I like
Guess we need to see for ourselves. It would help to know someone who already lives there to give the real scoop. In any city/country there are safer areas and then other areas where you probably shouldn't even be driving thru.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess we need to see for ourselves. It would help to know someone who already lives there to give the real scoop. In any city/country there are safer areas and then other areas where you probably shouldn't even be driving thru.
Definitely true in my own city as well. Some areas are bad

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed a few comments so far indicating that “most black women are masculine and they keep testing your manhood”.
I dont think most black women are masculine. They are just used to strong masculine men from their natural environments, so sweet guys like Ross and Chandler from FRIENDS are obviously gonna come across too soft-edged.
My comment was based off what i've heard from red-pilled black guys who talk about them. The one black girl I was with wasn't masculine at all but she created needless drama and tested me a lot which I wasn't into.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most black women are feminine just like any other women of other races. They used to having a strong masculine man. Any woman of any race does not want a weak ass man.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that is SO true. They reward masculinity and aren't all about the metoo movement, etc. I have noticed that Brazilians and Latinas definitely take pride in how they care for their men both in and out of the bedroom.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retire? Hell, I want to quit my job and move their now! Or Colombia, based off of the stories I've heard about the women and culture hahaha.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Dominicans are black. They share the island with Haiti. A significant number of Brazilians, Columbians, Puerto Rican, and Cubans are as well.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from a short bald black guy:

Black women in America are for pump and dump only. They have too many issues and can’t maintain relationships. Their standards are insane and unwarranted. I grant exception for immigrant blacks from a conservative household - Haitian, Jamaican, or any African country except Nigeria. Nigerian women are socially awkward and batshvt crazy. Avoid them like the plague.

South African women are my personal favorite. They often speak at least 4 languages, have incredible asses, an a proper British accent to go with it.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Black women in America are for pump and dump only. They have too many issues and can’t maintain relationships. Their standards are insane and unwarranted. I grant exception for immigrant blacks from a conservative household - Haitian, Jamaican, or any African country except Nigeria. Nigerian women are socially awkward and batshvt crazy. Avoid them like the plague.

South African women are my personal favorite. They often speak at least 4 languages, have incredible asses, an a proper British accent to go with it.
Have you been with all black women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely true in my own city as well. Some areas are bad
I'm about to do a quick workout. I know the dating environment here can be quite a bunch of bull. However we don't have to focus on that. Live a life of abundance, success and pleasure. If something i
White people are the most attractive, which is why every non-white race wants to intermix with them.
You are aware that looks within ANY grouping is an opinion?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shall I presume that you are a fan of steatopygia? :cool:

If I were a black American man, I would also go the immigrant route. The absolute last thing I want in my woman's personality is "sass", and that seems to be dominant cultural meme with African-American women. :rolleyes: