Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best kept secret is black women

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it isn't the best kept secret. Lots of obesity and single moms. Often bad attitudes. I've rarely found black women attractive. I'm more attracted to White and Hispanic women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl from Tanzania for about 18 months. She looked more Indian than typical African American.
The British Empire used Indians to staff the government in a lot of places in Africa. This guy was such an ethnic Indian from Zanzibar:

Hg.jpg

We took a road trip to Telluride, CO.
Did you go there from the north via US 550, aka the Million Dollar Highway, over the Uncompahgre Gorge? I rode on this on a clear, dry-road winter day, and I've never been so terrified. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Million $.jpg

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The British Empire used Indians to staff the government in a lot of places in Africa. This guy was such an ethnic Indian from Zanzibar:

View attachment 6389

Did you go there from the north via US 550, aka the Million Dollar Highway, over the Uncompahgre Gorge? I rode on this on a clear, dry-road winter day, and I've never been so terrified. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 6388
No, took 285 to 50, 550 at Montrose south to 62 at Ridgeway to Telluride. I've been on that road, 550 south of Ridgeway, before from Ouray to Silverton. Yes, terrifying. No guardrail and a 2000' drop. Semis use it too. Can't imagine in the winter.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid them if you happen to be in Arizona. Massive attitudes due to the competition, and no place else I've lived are their shoulder chips bigger than here. Which is a shame because they're generally pretty hot - the only place I've seen hotter ones is Atlanta.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Black women, in general, are the leaders in making poor choices in their lives. They usually have DSL's though. ;'p

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Most black women dont get alot of attention on dating sites and out in public but thats a shame because they usually have the best bodies out of any ethnicity. If you seriously wanna increase your odds of getting a great looking woman then consider dating a black woman. Magazines are constantly showing white or hispanic women. Its a shame because black women are where its at. Most white guys dont know that alot of black women secretly like white men.
Statistically they have the lower SMV. They are too masculine, too entitled, too "I don't need no man!", and a higher percentage of them are overweight.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to women of all ethnicities.

Hot is hot. :)

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been with a black woman but wouldn't be opposed. I agree, most of them have incredible bodies, as well as large t!ts and nice asses. I banged a Brazilian chick that looked African American though. Would of never known if she didn't speak Portuguese or tell me her ethnicity. Then again, Brazil has a large mixture of genetics from South America, Africa, Portugal, etc.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most black women dont get alot of attention on dating sites and out in public but thats a shame because they usually have the best bodies out of any ethnicity. If you seriously wanna increase your odds of getting a great looking woman then consider dating a black woman. Magazines are constantly showing white or hispanic women. Its a shame because black women are where its at. Most white guys dont know that alot of black women secretly like white men.
Same concept as the other thread about White vs Asian women. It's really down to whatever makes your d**k hard. Unfortunately, African American women do not make me hard to provoke any sexual desire. But you are most likely right, the media that has wired me that way.

Having said that, I have seen a few African American women that I would def date but in all honesty, without sounding racist they weren't super dark but more like her dad was white and her mom was black kinda deal. The thing is, the face is very important to me and soft features are my thing.

Modern Man Advice

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do find that some black women have amazing bodies but their personality is usually very masculine and they will constantly test your manhood, it's just not something most men should want to deal with. I have heard though that once you "get them" they'll be extremely loyal.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed a few comments so far indicating that “most black women are masculine and they keep testing your manhood”.
I dont think most black women are masculine. They are just used to strong masculine men from their natural environments, so sweet guys like Ross and Chandler from FRIENDS are obviously gonna come across too soft-edged.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed a few comments so far indicating that “most black women are masculine and they keep testing your manhood”.
I dont think most black women are masculine. They are just used to strong masculine men from their natural environments, so sweet guys like Ross and Chandler from FRIENDS are obviously gonna come across too soft-edged.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends upon the woman. There are some who have the bossy "overseer" type personality, and this is how they are even with the hardest and most masculine of man. But then again, there are women of other groups who also have this personality. In the "black" group it may be more due to a greater percentage of single moms and thus woman who are acting both the father and mother roles by CHOICE. It's no accident. If one who prefers to act like the "overseer" acts like a pvssy cat to hook a man it's usually short lived.