Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asian women vs white western women

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, a good way to go Asian is to go Russian-Siberian - you get the base beauty of being White, with a touch of Asian exoticism, all with the most wonderful cheekbones that 46 chromosomes could make.
haha my first wife was Siberian. Sadly she lost her mind and after a long struggle trying to look after her I shamefully bailed and she’s with her parents.

it is indeed a beautiful look.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with a Vietnamese dude way back and he told me that he never dated or did any Asian women because it would feel like he was banging a cousin. LoL. I can see his point. I don't do it because I'm just not attracted to them, and most of them hate Filipinos like myself in general. That is just the way it's been for generations and I'm not losing out any love by avoiding Koreans, Ching-wahs or Japanese. I'm also Mexican-American and I am open to going the Latina route in the future as opposed to white girl after beta white girl. Toxic femininity begins with them and a lot of Plain Janes and Carousel Burnouts that have hopped off that toxic train are scrambling to recover before their talking head counterparts derail it all. Nothing is getting better for them anytime soon tho...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with a Vietnamese dude way back and he told me that he never dated or did any Asian women because it would feel like he was banging a cousin. LoL. I can see his point. I don't do it because I'm just not attracted to them, and most of them hate Filipinos like myself in general. That is just the way it's been for generations and I'm not losing out any love by avoiding Koreans, Ching-wahs or Japanese. I'm also Mexican-American and I am open to going the Latina route in the future as opposed to white girl after beta white girl. Toxic femininity begins with them and a lot of Plain Janes and Carousel Burnouts that have hopped off that toxic train are scrambling to recover before their talking head counterparts derail it all. Nothing is getting better for them anytime soon tho...
Latina route is wise

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are Fillipino mixed with Mexican American? You must come from the West Coast

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Some social scientist hypothesize that in the near future we will all be mixed race. We will be some sort of light brown. Dark black and pale white will be bred out.
The genes for blue eyes literally came from just two people in the black sea region. In kenya and other parts of Africa more and more Albinos are being born. So who knows in the future we might have entirely new races.

That story about being stigmatized in Sydney if you dated an Asian is interesting. Could it be that in order to keep people from dating outside of their race that people had to develop shaming tactics? If the tendency to mixed was not so strong then why would they need to be so strongly shamed? Btw its interesting its the women doing it lol
I live in Sydney too and no such thing exists, go to the city centre here and the most common couples are white men with asian women. Go to any university campus and you will see an abundance of Chinese international students with white boyfriends. The only guys shamed are the 40+ year old flying to the Philippines,bali or thailand to get laid.

Asian men here foam at the moth whenever White guys date Asian girls, because white women dont want them and their own women don't either.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
the reason why white women don’t want to date turkish or any Muslim/Arab culture is the general feeling is that your societies treat their own women badly but specifically, you think European women are trash
The problem is men from these cultures are extremely thirsty, you get grouped in with these thirsty simps. It ruins dating for everyone.

The reason white guys do so well in Asia is because they are still exotic but things are changing with simps flooding places. Before every Asian country was an all you can eat buffet for white men but now it's a lot harder.

The worst is probably Indians/South asians who take Simp culture to a whole new level.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are Fillipino mixed with Mexican American? You must come from the West Coast
LoLoL. I'm from the D.C. metro area but I went to K-2nd grade in the Bay Area. When I was new to the navy, I was stationed in the Pac NW and it was a Pacific Islander paradise. I took several trips down to San Diego for the job four years straight and none of you bastards warned me that it was gonna be awesome. Filipinos and Mexicans running parts of the city and surrounding areas. Great times indeed. Now I'm back in Va and out of service. Nothing but brainwashed, sheeple whites here who believe that any non-white male is Antifa/BLM...LMFAO. Keep meanmugging, I'm always packing at least a .40 S&W, Beretta or a Ka-Bar...SHTF is going to be real fun out here in this target-rich environment.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So if you're a white guy having kids with an asian woman then your kids are asian. I want my kids to look like me, and that's perfectly natural.
What is your definition of white? Because Italians,Greeks and Spaniards certainly don't look anything like Nordic people. You can't "save the white race" if most white women are sjws who don't even want kids.

Most white women today in Sydney are not LTR material, for white men it's really slim pickings

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is men from these cultures are extremely thirsty, you get grouped in with these thirsty simps. It ruins dating for everyone.

The reason white guys do so well in Asia is because they are still exotic but things are changing with simps flooding places. Before every Asian country was an all you can eat buffet for white men but now it's a lot harder.

The worst is probably Indians/South asians who take Simp culture to a whole new level.
you say “simp” but it’s a bit creepier than that. It’s too sexual to be a mere simp.

most the men in these countries - Islamic countries and similarly sexually repressed countries where secks is so hard to get unless you’re married.....most the men now have smart phones. They naturally look at p0rn and as this is 90% white US and European women, and they have low levels of education, it seems they think the entire west is full of women like the girls in the videos. This, coupled with their tribal, racial supremacists type culture which is all about Defending the honour of their family virgin etc, it means they seem to see white girls in an exclusively sexual light. Have you seen the messages the Indians/Pakistanis send to girls online:

- are you virgin? How old when you first have sex? Can you send me one pic of bobs from front and one from side? Is it wrong to masturbate?

often girls have asked them “why don’t you say this to local girls” and they invariable say “Indian/Pakistani woman like godess”.....so I guess they’re godesses and you’re white trash, right?

this are the perils of globalism. When those mass assaults happened in Germany, they were basically told Europeans aren’t having enough babies and they seemed to be under the impression that white guys weren’t giving them to them.....we are dealing with low levels of education, thirsty guys but also kind of racial/tribal supremacists who have been amped up on internet p0rn.

so I wouldn’t say it’s just about simping, it’s less passive than that. It’s kind of a belief that euro women are easy going playthings, trash with no family who defends them, easy meat type thing.

it does kind of p1ss me off as a lot of people in the west go out of their way....I mean, I’m a conservative but I still give everyone thebenefit of the doubt and try to be respectful. Then you kind of realise the dude you’re being respectful to has his hands down his trousers looking at your sister type thing.

this is not the case for everyone. Tons of Far East Asian guys are simps but they don’t have the kind of “you’re trash and a sexual plaything” type vibe. They may be bringing flowers and chocolates, trad simping.

I must also add that there ARE well adjusted men from these counties, I knew a lovely irl who had a Turkish husband and he was a great guy. I guess it’s like anywhere, we have our football hooligans....there is just a specific vibe with certain Asian countries/Islamic countries where they have a particularly bad view of European women and a kind of easy going view on sexual assault/exploitation.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
you say “simp” but it’s a bit creepier than that. It’s too sexual to be a mere simp.

most the men in these countries - Islamic countries and similarly sexually repressed countries where secks is so hard to get unless you’re married.....most the men now have smart phones. They naturally look at p0rn and as this is 90% white US and European women, and they have low levels of education, it seems they think the entire west is full of women like the girls in the videos. This, coupled with their tribal, racial supremacists type culture which is all about Defending the honour of their family virgin etc, it means they seem to see white girls in an exclusively sexual light. Have you seen the messages the Indians/Pakistanis send to girls online:

- are you virgin? How old when you first have sex? Can you send me one pic of bobs from front and one from side? Is it wrong to masturbate?

often girls have asked them “why don’t you say this to local girls” and they invariable say “Indian/Pakistani woman like godess”.....so I guess they’re godesses and you’re white trash, right?

this are the perils of globalism. When those mass assaults happened in Germany, they were basically told Europeans aren’t having enough babies and they seemed to be under the impression that white guys weren’t giving them to them.....we are dealing with low levels of education, thirsty guys but also kind of racial/tribal supremacists who have been amped up on internet p0rn.

so I wouldn’t say it’s just about simping, it’s less passive than that. It’s kind of a belief that euro women are easy going playthings, trash with no family who defends them, easy meat type thing.

it does kind of p1ss me off as a lot of people in the west go out of their way....I mean, I’m a conservative but I still give everyone thebenefit of the doubt and try to be respectful. Then you kind of realise the dude you’re being respectful to has his hands down his trousers looking at your sister type thing.

this is not the case for everyone. Tons of Far East Asian guys are simps but they don’t have the kind of “you’re trash and a sexual plaything” type vibe. They may be bringing flowers and chocolates, trad simping.

I must also add that there ARE well adjusted men from these counties, I knew a lovely irl who had a Turkish husband and he was a great guy. I guess it’s like anywhere, we have our football hooligans....there is just a specific vibe with certain Asian countries/Islamic countries where they have a particularly bad view of European women and a kind of easy going view on sexual assault/exploitation.
These countries are not sending their best over, it also doesn't help that 90% of migrants are adult men. No man would be racist if most migrants were attractive women. Imagine we got millions of beauitful Syrian women instead of creepy adult men.

Even the most far right men would be supporting open borders.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These countries are not sending their best over, it also doesn't help that 90% of migrants are adult men. No man would be racist if most migrants were attractive women. Imagine we got millions of beauitful Syrian women instead of creepy adult men.

Even the most far right men would be supporting open borders.
Those beautiful Syrian women would still be under lock and key.

The way their version of liberalism works is that their men get to participate fully while you don’t get to participate with their daughters.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats exactly how it should have been for white men as well
disagree. My wife isn’t british, I like the fact I can date other races and the other side of that coin is that others can date yours.

my daughter, I’ve already thought through this and I really wouldn’t mind who she dates - white, black, Asian, whatever, it’s about the guys character. My wife is much tougher and would only want Far Eastern or white. I would have no issues with a black dude provided he’s a good fellow, a hard worker and a respectful dude and I know for a fact they exist. This is how people can actually be the change, I know that sounds g@y but it really is.

I would have an issue with Islamic merely on the reasoning that the culture is deeply anti women and deeply anti non Muslim. Even so, if I met the dude and he was totally modern and was kind of Muslim in name only type thing, why not?

F00k racism man, f00k all that. It doesn’t mean I am bending over like a liberal would, I’m just saying, as a true conservatjve/libertarian you must view humans as individuals first and their collectives second.

the issue is that the majority of some groups just don’t produce men with the values I want in a daughters partner, so by definition of character it’s still restrictive, if that makes sense. I can tolerate whomever but if group A is producing ignorant and aggressive men then by virtue of that, they don’t get to play.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about the white race. I just don't want kids that look nothing like me, purely from an investing my resources point of view.

This is a seduction forum about improving your game and seduction abilities, so when it comes to chasing Asian women I just don't think it has a place here. It's loser sexpat behavior. Other posters on this thread have admitted that Asian women have no standards and you can be a skinny/fat nerd and they will still want you. That ain't good for any man. A woman should inspire you to be better.
you say “nerd”, others would say “educated”

you may have a mental definition of success based on being an athlete. I sincerely doubt you have a masters degree and work in a highly paid STEM field. Guys that do think that gym brahs are losers, and a lot of them are skinny/fat nerds by your definition.

If you’re wedded to the concept it’s incels, I would happily explain my life/background and you can judge for yourself.

honestly, if you come on here calling my wife and her culture easy pickings and me a sexpat/loser, you can go F yourself. You’re only doing it to make yourself feel better anyway.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're annoyed because you know it's true.

"Nerd" actually doesn't denote education. A Nerd is an autistic, sexually unattractive beta/delta who doesn't know how to communicate/Game women.

You can be highly educated and have Game. This isn't mutually exclusive. And Yes, I have a Master's Degree and I work in the engineering field.
sure you do.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about the white race. I just don't want kids that look nothing like me, purely from an investing my resources point of view.

This is a seduction forum about improving your game and seduction abilities, so when it comes to chasing Asian women I just don't think it has a place here. It's loser sexpat behavior. Other posters on this thread have admitted that Asian women have no standards and you can be a skinny/fat nerd and they will still want you. That ain't good for any man. A woman should inspire you to be better.
It sounds to me like your pedestalizing white women. Women of all races have their good and bad. It's just that White women are mostly in the western world, and western culture produces horrible women regardless of ethnicity.

Korean women certainly aren't poor or easy, their culture doesn't have all the sjw garbage that ours does. A man is not some incel for wanting a korean woman for example.

Not all Asian women are the same, and you keep making sweeping generalisations. Did an Asian girl hurt you at some point?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like your pedestalizing white women. Women of all races have their good and bad. It's just that White women are mostly in the western world, and western culture produces horrible women regardless of ethnicity.

Korean women certainly aren't poor or easy, their culture doesn't have all the sjw garbage that ours does. A man is not some incel for wanting a korean woman for example.

Not all Asian women are the same, and you keep making sweeping generalisations. Did an Asian girl hurt you at some point?
its not about the topic dude, it’s about elevating the ego and trying to wind up others by calling their wives/GF sl@gs and the men losers.

Highly low quality male behaviour,
I’m ashamed I got pulled in being honest.

Anyway I’ve enough work to do, not an effective use of this weeks time getting pulled into this shyt!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re doomed! Doomed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BMX