asian women vs white western women

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I dont think white people are less atheletic. I think many of them have slow twitch muscles which give them more long distance endurance. Negros have fast twitch explosive muscles.

But to answer your question i dont care about strong men lol. I got two words for you Rashida Jones........mixed chicks are hoooootttttttt. The hottest lol.
Exactly.

The fastest West Africans (incl jamaicans etc) are faster. The strongest Europeans are stronger.

Each people have evolved in a different direction.

Tibetans have a gene that helps them absorb more oxygen.

If you mix a white, a black, and a tibeten though, I doubt they will be winning either WSM or the 100m sprint.

Mixed race people can look good tho. But im 100% white, so I rather rep my own crew. At least if I may be allowed to do so. My peoples be dying out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

The fastest West Africans (incl jamaicans etc) are faster. The strongest Europeans are stronger.

Each people have evolved in a different direction.

Tibetans have a gene that helps them absorb more oxygen.

If you mix a white, a black, and a tibeten though, I doubt they will be winning either WSM or the 100m sprint.

Mixed race people can look good tho. But im 100% white, so I rather rep my own crew. At least if I may be allowed to do so. My peoples be dying out.
Yes aint nothing wrong with being proud of your phenotype bro. As long as its not putting down others. Yes and white people are dying out. Negative birth rates. Yall need to get your govts and feminism in check asap.

This feminism stuff is one big **** test.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting thought you've presented, but what I think is more interesting is that dating outside your race is very much a modern thing.

If people naturally preferenced dating outside their race then presumably there wouldn't be any races? We've all be mixed race. History tells a different story. In History, races only mixed in times of war and the winning race kidnapped the losing race's women as war brides/slaves.

I remember as recently as the early 2000's - if you were a white guy, in my hometown of Sydney, and you got caught dating an Asian woman then you were outwardly ridiculed and banished from civilized society. This appears to me like natural, tribal human nature. Whether we like it or not, humans are tribal.

When it comes to Asians, they are mostly extremely homogenized Han Chinese (even the Japanese have mostly Han Chinese DNA). There's actually an increasing stigma for Chinese women dating white incels in China now. I have a few friends who teach English in China, and they've told me about the changing attitudes. Basically, the Chinese have worked out that if you're an expat in China then you're a loser (in their opinion).

I think the Asians viewing Whites as Gods era is coming to an end, especially as the West continues to dissolve.
I found your grandmother:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes aint nothing wrong with being proud of your phenotype bro. As long as its not putting down others. Yes and white people are dying out. Negative birth rates. Yall need to get your govts and feminism in check asap.

This feminism stuff is one big **** test.
Don't rub it in man, before I bomb the Moroccan embassy.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does that explain this then?

(A list of all the World's Strongest Man winners)

View attachment 6384

View attachment 6383

It looks like in the past 40+ years there have been 0 winners of mixed race.

How does that work?
That’s because races have physical characteristics which are accentuated in some and not others.

The IQ of Asian countries is several points higher than ours.

You’re right though, in terms of physical stature certain races reign supreme.

although I think you understood it just fine, and you feel threatened by it because you’re a racial supremacist.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason for which I date white women and not asian its merely a matter of look, dont really like asian ones while like white ones despite the first one are a much better option for anything wheter short or long term.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol vietnameae girls are great like I originally said..I regret messing up my vietnamese girls trust.

But are they really Asian? Culturally they are very different than Chinese or Japanese or Korean. They are more the middle ground between Southeast asia and mainland Asia. I have observed that Vietnamese are less xenophobic towards outsiders. Correct me if I am wrong bro.
i agree, they are slightly closer to mainland Asia, but bear in mind in Britain “Asian” means the continent of Asia. What you call “Asian” is what we call Far Eastern.

it depends on what part. South Vietnamese are closer to Cambodian looking. North Vietnamese are almost identical to Chinese. My wife is northern, she is indistinguishable from Chinese.
The northerners are the best lookers, that’s for sure.

yes they are much more open than a lot of Asia. They don’t mind mixed race relationships, they very much see themselves as an enterprising, emerging nation of entrepreneurs.
Basically like Thailand but without the sex industry. It exists but like in the west, it’s kind of kept quiet.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, they are slightly closer to mainland Asia, but bear in mind in Britain “Asian” means the continent of Asia. What you call “Asian” is what we call Far Eastern.

it depends on what part. South Vietnamese are closer to Cambodian looking. North Vietnamese are almost identical to Chinese. My wife is northern, she is indistinguishable from Chinese.
The northerners are the best lookers, that’s for sure.

yes they are much more open than a lot of Asia. They don’t mind mixed race relationships, they very much see themselves as an enterprising, emerging nation of entrepreneurs.
Basically like Thailand but without the sex industry. It exists but like in the west, it’s kind of kept quiet.
Nice man. Good for you. You got you a good one. I cheated on my vietnamese girl. And she came from a rich family and her dad wanted me to marry her. I am the biggest idiot lol.......

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s because races have physical characteristics which are accentuated in some and not others.

The IQ of Asian countries is several points higher than ours.

You’re right though, in terms of physical stature certain races reign supreme.

although I think you understood it just fine, and you feel threatened by it because you’re a racial supremacist.
I just dont like the idea that Europe is becoming muslim while africa and asia remain as they were.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont like the idea that Europe is becoming muslim while africa and asia remain as they were.
that’s the way it goes. For several centuries Europeans colonised 2 continents whilst wiping out the natives.

compared to 1000 years ago, there are loads more Europeans than there were. The US and Australia, for one, didn’t exist in current context.

as for Islam, the political ideology, yes it needs to either change or leave as it will end in wars one day which no one wants to see.

other than that, personally I’m anglo Saxon, Celtic, Pictish, some Scandinavian and even Jewish and American Indian in my family tree. I look white. You can’t wipe out recessive genes. In fact, racial mixing means that your genes will always pop up again, recessive or dominant. Recessive (blue eyes) just pop up less frequently.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man. Good for you. You got you a good one. I cheated on my vietnamese girl. And she came from a rich family and her dad wanted me to marry her. I am the biggest idiot lol.......
Yeah you don’t cheat on VN women and get away with it!

I think succesfull men there it’s accepted they have mistresses though.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87

I don't think you can generalise like that man. If you're a fat white guy that doesn't want to improve and just want to buy the affection of asian women i think you're right but for some men it is actually better to go for asian/arabian whatever.

I'm originally turkish and my family lives in europe since the 60's. I don't think that i ever got the attention i deserve from women. Not saying that a turkish guy can't slay in europe but you gotta be exceptionally high value. That also applies to other areas. You have to put way more effort in to get the same results as a local guy in europe.
It's easier to get girls in asia for an asian looking guy who is 5'8 and doesn't have a big d. Why does he have to try extremely hard only to get western women?
We all know that they have the worst attitude but besides that they have way higher expectations. I could be a fcking high earning guy, work on this and that only to get white women.
But why do i have to do that? Just so other guys here think i'm the sh*t? I don't care anymore.

Asian women and also arab women think i'm very attractive. They don't want my money and bang me for free. Some even offered me to pay for me when we dated.
You feel different if girls give you that attention and you get positive feedback from them. Here in europe i never ever get positive feedback from girls regardless what i do.
If you want to get their attention and make them chase you, you have to be exceptionally good in all areas and that's not worth it imo.

In the end you're just trying to meet the higher standards of white women even if you could get hot women in other parts of the world that actually desire you.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every human being has Neanderthal DNA except sub Saharan Africans.

Clearly humans are designed to racially mix, given we clearly find other races attractive, and also the offspring of mixed race parents are healthier and stronger than same race. It’s called hybrid vigour. The more diverse the gene pool, the better.

This is at odds to the individual perception. All the individual wants is their OWN genes to flourish. Therefore the modus operandi is to kill your enemies and secks their women. What an individual wants, and what’s good in objective terms, are two different things.

issue is for me is I believe in individual rights and the supremacy of the individual over the collective. I therefore don’t care about racial groups. I do care about culture.
For evolution to occur, certain populations have to split off from the main population to adapt to a new environment. This is how all races came into existence. They were cut off from the rest.

If all groups interbreed you end up with a raceless society which basically would only evolve as one single unit instead of divergently in different groups as has been happening until now.

I mean this may be an oversimplification but that's how it goes.
that’s the way it goes. For several centuries Europeans colonised 2 continents whilst wiping out the natives.
I find this a sociopathic attitude although it's now condoned by the political apparatus. The people paying for the alleged crimes of people 300 years ago are not complicit in those alleged crimes.

You know how many girls have been raped by foreign invaders who consciously regard themselves as foreign invaders? In the meanwhile they are welcomed into the country.

They are laughing at the locals while they walk around here selling drugs. And when they pick a fight, they never fight 1 on 1.

"They'll integrate", they said. "It'll be fun" they said. What do we get? Rapes, aggression and a kebab to ease the pain.

This will be the last I say on the subject.

Let's focus on fuxking asian women. That's a better consolation.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87

I don't think you can generalise like that man. If you're a fat white guy that doesn't want to improve and just want to buy the affection of asian women i think you're right but for some men it is actually better to go for asian/arabian whatever.

I'm originally turkish and my family lives in europe since the 60's. I don't think that i ever got the attention i deserve from women. Not saying that a turkish guy can't slay in europe but you gotta be exceptionally high value. That also applies to other areas. You have to put way more effort in to get the same results as a local guy in europe.
It's easier to get girls in asia for an asian looking guy who is 5'8 and doesn't have a big d. Why does he have to try extremely hard only to get western women?
We all know that they have the worst attitude but besides that they have way higher expectations. I could be a fcking high earning guy, work on this and that only to get white women.
But why do i have to do that? Just so other guys here think i'm the sh*t? I don't care anymore.

Asian women and also arab women think i'm very attractive. They don't want my money and bang me for free. Some even offered me to pay for me when we dated.
You feel different if girls give you that attention and you get positive feedback from them. Here in europe i never ever get positive feedback from girls regardless what i do.
If you want to get their attention and make them chase you, you have to be exceptionally good in all areas and that's not worth it imo.

In the end you're just trying to meet the higher standards of white women even if you could get hot women in other parts of the world that actually desire you.
the reason why white women don’t want to date turkish or any Muslim/Arab culture is the general feeling is that your societies treat their own women badly but specifically, you think European women are trash.

there is a very supremacist vibe from your communities which sees your own culture over all and Europeans, especially European women, as pretty much sun human and just sexual playthings.

I am sure this is not true for all Turks, don’t take it personally, but Islamic societies are just so oppressive and brutal that a woman here wouldn’t take the risk in getting mixed up in that. It has nothing to do with you personally.

if you’re cultured and well mannered it shouldn’t be an issue.

it’s totally unfair to some decent Turks, but it is what it is.

a white girl would have to explain “yeah he’s Turkish but he’s very modern” type thing.
These societies seem very old fashioned and they are aware that they see kafffir women as objects and not human beings.

Islamic society and western society just don’t mix. They can’t, ever. This is a shame as Turkey is secular and the most modern of all Islamic states, and I know that Turks are much more modern and have always had a lot of European influence.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
For evolution to occur, certain populations have to split off from the main population to adapt to a new environment. This is how all races came into existence. They were cut off from the rest.

If all groups interbreed you end up with a raceless society which basically would only evolve as one single unit instead of divergently in different groups as has been happening until now.

I find this a sociopathic attitude although it's now condoned by the political apparatus. The people paying for the alleged crimes of people 300 years ago are not complicit in those alleged crimes.

You know how many girls have been raped by foreign invaders who consciously regard themselves as foreign invaders? In the meanwhile they are welcomed into the country.

They are laughing at the locals while they walk around here selling drugs. And when they pick a fight, they never fight 1 on 1.

"They'll integrate", they said. "It'll be fun" they said. What do we get? Rapes, aggression and a kebab to ease the pain.

It wasn't 300 years ago. More like 60-80.

So why don't you stand up to the people doing that? I know you have police that lock up criminals. Weren't there drugs in Europe before 2015?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

whoa! Mate, I agree with everything. I don’t think because my great grandparents did whatever it means I owe anything. If anything I’m just saying chill, white people won’t die out. There are 18 million Jews, are they scared of dying out?

all I’m saying is that we aren’t doing too bad. The fear is that someday Islamic settlers may have a strong vote for change. At that point, it WILL be a war as there is no way in hell Europeans will accept being second place in their own country.

however, if you look at the data, young Muslims are far less sharia minded than their parents. Like the blacks who came before, they WILL integrate. I know many black guys who’s parents were foreigners but they are just like me - good loyal British folk.

just be positive, we will prevail and lots of decent Muslims don’t like the rapists either. Many have their own kids. They are human, they are not all extremists. Build bridges when you can but stand firm against all forms of extremism. We can and will build a better world.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why white women don’t want to date turkish or any Muslim/Arab culture is the general feeling is that your societies treat their own women badly but specifically, you think European women are trash.

there is a very supremacist vibe from your communities which sees your own culture over all and Europeans, especially European women, as pretty much sun human and just sexual playthings.

I am sure this is not true for all Turks, don’t take it personally, but Islamic societies are just so oppressive and brutal that a woman here wouldn’t take the risk in getting mixed up in that. It has nothing to do with you personally.

if you’re cultured and well mannered it shouldn’t be an issue.

it’s totally unfair to some decent Turks, but it is what it is.

a white girl would have to explain “yeah he’s Turkish but he’s very modern” type thing.
These societies seem very old fashioned and they are aware that they see kafffir women as objects and not human beings.

Islamic society and western society just don’t mix. They can’t, ever. This is a shame as Turkey is secular and the most modern of all Islamic states, and I know that Turks are much more modern and have always had a lot of European influence.
No i don't take this stuff personally and i may not agree with you on all points but i have to deal with all kinds of people here. I have a customer at work that is part of a far right party but i still treat him with respect. We as men have to do that. Even if we have completely different viewpoints.

The point is women need to feel like you're somehow superior to them. They need to desire you. A turk in europe isn't the sh*t in europe that's a fact especially not these days.
Same goes for asians with smaller genitals :D let's be realistic. An asian guy would get way more attention from women if he'd live in his country of origin. He would probably get more women throughout his life. Why do we have to encourage such a guy to do everything possible only to get western women? that doesn't make sense.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, a good way to go Asian is to go Russian-Siberian - you get the base beauty of being White, with a touch of Asian exoticism, all with the most wonderful cheekbones that 46 chromosomes could make.

beautiful_russian_girls_13.jpg

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i don't take this stuff personally and i may not agree with you on all points but i have to deal with all kinds of people here. I have a customer at work that is part of a far right party but i still treat him with respect. We as men have to do that. Even if we have completely different viewpoints.

The point is women need to feel like you're somehow superior to them. They need to desire you. A turk in europe isn't the sh*t in europe that's a fact especially not these days.
Same goes for asians with smaller genitals :D let's be realistic. An asian guy would get way more attention from women if he'd live in his country of origin. He would probably get more women throughout his life. Why do we have to encourage such a guy to do everything possible only to get western women? that doesn't make sense.
hey, just don’t. I didn’t. I’m white and feel free to date our women. I don’t want them!
Ps to most women **** size is a lot smaller issue than guys think it is. It’s a plus point, and “tiny” might get you dumped but provided its in the 90% of normal range girls don’t care as much as we think they do.

I only mention this bed has you’ve brought it up twice.

personally I am almost the exact average but I spent a lot of time worrying about it unnecessarily. P0rn has a lot to answer for.