Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That article is clickbait garbage.
"clients and beyond are largely treating it as a new asset class" says goldman. But the misleading headline is that goldman itself is endorsing btc. The article just says other entities are buying btc, not that goldman is buying it.
Nah, you are simply being too thick headed to see straight and probably don't even understand how the technology works or why it is applicable to real life situations. And it has TONS of applications in pretty much EVERYTHING that is done in every industry.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"clients and beyond are largely treating it as a new asset class" says goldman. But the misleading headline is that goldman itself is endorsing btc. The article just says other entities are buying btc, not that goldman is buying it.
So are you saying major financial intuitions aren't moving into the space? Are you that arrogant that you think you have greater insight then them on future regulatory framework? Your take on this market has been painfully wrong throughout, maybe it's time to reevaluate

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can they do? Ban BTC? Banning BTC is like banning internet, I think there is nothing they can do really, they can try to regulate, move the market to make BTC less valuable, but because it's decentralized, they don't have much power.
I'm not an expert, but I think BTC is here to stay and it's gonna take more value, but it will never replace FIAT I think.
they dont need to ban it they just make it's exchange into fiat illegal or the central banks release their own coins which is inevitable

then who the f@ck wants to be stuck with 30K worth of nothing

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they dont need to ban it they just make it's exchange into fiat illegal or the central banks release their own coins which is inevitable

They aren't going to ban exchanges into fiat and CBDC's do not have that right properties to make it obsolete.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That‘s a point, china is showing it right now.

But besides providing decentralized finance, blockchain technologies can offer much more. Take Vechain as an example, they have been rated with five stars by the TÜV Saarland in germany and they work with investors like BMW, Beyer, Wallmart, …

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If bitcoin keeps plummeting, sosuave will start banning anyone who criticizes it. No politics here pal, mmkay?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If bitcoin keeps plummeting, sosuave will start banning anyone who criticizes it. No politics here pal, mmkay?
It's up over 10x still from where you were dancing on it's grave here

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up over 10x still from where you were dancing on it's grave here

I said holding on after a bubble pops is a dumb idea and an insult to the art of trading. And I stand by that statement.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said holding on after a bubble pops is a dumb idea and an insult to the art of trading. And I stand by that statement.
Maybe you should go back to art class because you clearly missed the bottom and would of never rebought back and would of missed the move back up. Majority of people should not be traders and try to time markets, especially with such a volatile and asymmetric asset. In the moment it is incredibly hard to call tops and bottoms.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of people should not be traders and try to time markets, especially with such a volatile and asymmetric asset.
I agree, the moments I lost money was when I tried trading, just hodling is way less stressful and much easier.

they dont need to ban it they just make it's exchange into fiat illegal
This problem is solved by decentralized exchanges.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, the moments I lost money was when I tried trading, just hodling is way less stressful and much easier.

Same with me, learned some tough lessons before. You really have to become a student of it to have long term success, even then still have seen people wiped out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The bottom is very close...once the Death cross hits the price likely will drop again and then rebound quickly as it is a lagging indicator that tends to happens late in a bear correction...

Be vigilant and be ready to go big...BTC still on pace for 100K plus by December once institutions start putting their money back in after they wait for the bottom post death cross...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think BTC will hit six figures by the end of the year. With all these economists saying the biggest crash in history is coming who knows what's going to happen. What I do know is crypto is getting more popular by the day. There is so much money to be made the prices will only go higher. You have Paypal, venmo offering it and now banks will start offering to purchase and store your crypto. I think regulatory clarity needs to happen before the real big money gets poured in. I've been investing in a couple projects that I think will be used with CBDC. Ones that there were mentioned in the IMF.

wouldn't advise anyone to be getting involved in bitcoin

great if you can get in and out on the swing but aside from that you may aswell put your money on the roulette wheel

the concept of decentralised digital currency is inherently flawed because it will never be allowed to become mainstream and without it becoming mainstream and a real world asset/ commodity it's just worthless digital junk

inflation cannot be controlled with bitcoin
Tax can be evaded easily with bitcoin
Autonomy is readily available with bitcoin

sounds fantastic but ask yourselves in the big brother society we live in why any central gov or bank would allow this to happen ?

Crypto is only worth what someone below you in the pyramid is willing to pay
You make me want to be more. The dollar has become junk that's lost 95% of it's value. All the rich n wealthy own digital assets like BTC whether they tell you or not. There is too much money to be made for investors not to pour in money. It's people like you that stopped some people from buying who now regret it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think BTC will hit six figures by the end of the year. With all these economists saying the biggest crash in history is coming who knows what's going to happen. What I do know is crypto is getting more popular by the day. There is so much money to be made the prices will only go higher. You have Paypal, venmo offering it and now banks will start offering to purchase and store your crypto. I think regalatory claorty needs to happen before the real big money gets poured in. No matt

You make me want to be more. The dollar has become junk that's lost 95% of it's value. All the rick n wealthy own digital assets like BTC whether they tell you or not. There is too much money to be made for investors not to pour in money. It's people like you that stopped some people from buying who now regret it.
LOL bookmark this and come back to me in 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.