Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are there so many LTRs Between childless men and single moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childlessness is more common in men than women. Male surpluses are getting worse both globally and in the United States (my home country).

It's more common to see a childless man in an extended relationship with a single mom than seeing a childless woman in an extended relationship with a single dad.

This childlessness gap is more pronounced for men in their 30s and 40s. A childless man who is in a committed, exclusive relationship with a single mom is a beta. It's less beta if he has kids with her, but she'll always have a kid from another man and he'll always be a beta.

Childness men and single moms are usually a worse fit than a childless woman and a single dad because of women's maternal nature. Even childless women have a more maternal nature and can bond with another woman's child more comfortably and naturally than a childless man with another man's kids.

Men are the gatekeepers to extended relationships. Childless men are best served saying no to LTRs with single moms. It's ok if a childless man is having sex with a single mom for some short term period (less than one year). Doing serious relationship stuff like moving in together or getting married is not a good idea.

The childless man-single mom LTR is a sign of the pandemic of male thirst in the Western nations.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called Alpha Fux/Beta Bux - Alphas provide the seed, Betas provide the provisioning.

Female Sexual Strategy is to get impregnated by a guy she's sexually attracted to, and then recruit some BluePill chump to raise the Alpha's brats.

She has to do this because sexually attractive men with options have abundance and LTR's don't make sense when you have abundance.
thats the end of it

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most important thing is to not moralize or get black pill about it. This is just nature.

Watch how animals behave in nature documentaries for real RedPills.

There's a great book called The Red Queen which starts off by describing animal mating strategies (everything from peacocks to bonobos) and then links it to how human mating strategy works. It's all about survival and replication at the end of the day.
yep , heard about the red queen on reddit.
there is no such thing as black pill really , red pill is black pill and black pill is red pill.
its just hard facts, the only real black pill is thinking and BELIEVING you can NEVER get ANY booty.

i actually dont know why the game is in such a rut, its been like this since elementary for me , women simply are gonna fvck with the top tier guys, married , engaged or in a relationship, like you said, this is about making copies.
at the end of the day her biological nature is to produce the BEST copy she can. period.
but i dont hate blue pill men or envy marriage , it does feel good to be in an LTR but reality has a way of catching up to you

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called Alpha Fux/Beta Bux - Alphas provide the seed, Betas provide the provisioning.

Female Sexual Strategy is to get impregnated by a guy she's sexually attracted to, and then recruit some BluePill chump to raise the Alpha's brats.

She has to do this because sexually attractive men with options have abundance and LTR's don't make sense when you have abundance.
I'm a little less cynical about it, but there's some truth to that. A lot of the time, a couple will have a child, but then things don't work out. The father is not necessarily an "alpha", but many times he might be a deadbeat (which passes for about the same thing on PUA forums). The woman usually gets custody, so now we have a single mother.

Since she has a kid, it drops her value some. So she may have to lower her sites a bit when looking for a mate and provider (if she wants one). She may glom onto some guy who hasn't had a lot of success with women. This guy has the added benefit that he isn't having to pay child support for some nonexistent kid, since he hasn't been able to pass on his genes. So he may have extra resources available to provide for his new ready made family. Or if he doesn't have resources, at least the woman isn't lonely.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think BlackPill is about seeing the truth and feeling defeated and depressed by it.
RedPill is about seeing the truth and accepting it unemotionally, and using it derive what we want out of women.

Women are like zebras. Humans have been trying to domesticate zebras and turn them into horses for thousands of years and it's been very unsuccessful because of the zebra's wild and unpredictable nature. I see this as similar to BluePills trying to domesticate women. A zebra will never be a horse.
actually thats tru, its not about the color of the pill , but how you take it.

yup, marriage is trading your hard earned resources in HOPES that a women will be sexually monogamous and faithful to you, but its her body, you cant force her or control her ovaries , its a stupid gamble imo. but men have always tried to domesticate the zebra as you say , with very minimal success.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no need to ever commit when you have abundance, this is why women cheat cause they can never ''have'' the alpha but they can fvck him

''alpha'' meaning the guy every chick wants to fuvck , idk why guys hate the term ''alpha'' so much

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childlessness is more common in men than women. Male surpluses are getting worse both globally and in the United States (my home country).

It's more common to see a childless man in an extended relationship with a single mom than seeing a childless woman in an extended relationship with a single dad.

This childlessness gap is more pronounced for men in their 30s and 40s. A childless man who is in a committed, exclusive relationship with a single mom is a beta. It's less beta if he has kids with her, but she'll always have a kid from another man and he'll always be a beta.

Childness men and single moms are usually a worse fit than a childless woman and a single dad because of women's maternal nature. Even childless women have a more maternal nature and can bond with another woman's child more comfortably and naturally than a childless man with another man's kids.

Men are the gatekeepers to extended relationships. Childless men are best served saying no to LTRs with single moms. It's ok if a childless man is having sex with a single mom for some short term period (less than one year). Doing serious relationship stuff like moving in together or getting married is not a good idea.

The childless man-single mom LTR is a sign of the pandemic of male thirst in the Western nations.
its evolution at its finest. everyone is getting taller.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no need to ever commit when you have abundance, this is why women cheat cause they can never ''have'' the alpha but they can fvck him

''alpha'' meaning the guy every chick wants to fuvck , idk why guys hate the term ''alpha'' so much
only hate it being applied to the "other guy". no one minds being named as such.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Simone.
Simone was played by Kristy Swanson, who has aged well. She is now 51.

Women are actually the gatekeepers of both sex and relationships in a free sexual market place.

Briffault's Law - “ the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place .”

The only thing a man can gatekeep is his high-value and superior seed if he's an Alpha. And his high-value is determined by women, not himself.

Women own the landscape in a free sexual market place. That's why our ancestors tried to control women's ability to select their mates. When a woman has ultimate power to exercise her true sexual nature then it turns most men into simps because of the power imbalance.
That is bad that women are gatekeepers to both sex and relationships. Briffault's Law was first introduced to me by Chateau Heartiste. I forgot it until now. Briffault's Law seems like it would be a part of black pill.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys hate what "alpha" implies - that there are a few men out there that are dominating all the sex. It makes average guys furious.

It's hard for many guys to accept the truth - that women are hypergamous and there's a hierarchy of men. It's very hard to comprehend that women are all happy to share an alpha's c0ck at the expense of a loyal and committed beta.
guess that red pill aint goin down so well

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm fine with it. If you study what women get turned on by then you can make it work to your advantage - Attraction isn't a choice and women can be hacked.

You just have to try and remove all emotion and ego from the equation. Treat it like a game.
Tell specific stories from your life that actually happened.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this outlook is that an Alpha would never settle down and have kids with one woman because he has Abundance. He may have knocked his supposed GF (fvckbuddy) up, but he wouldn't stick around.

I think Alpha fux/Beta bux is accelerating now post the Social Media Age. Not too long ago you could be a tumbling beta and still could reasonably expect to procreate. Society used to have a One Man for One Woman social contract because it makes society more stable. Now we have the Pareto Principle where a minority of men are getting the majority of the lays.
I agree there is no social contract now and that has benefitted women. Principles like Briffault's Law were kept in check by societal pressures. Society now encourages and rewards the worst behaviors from women.

Due to male oversupplies and female bad behavior, a lot of men get saddled with single moms as their only sexual option. I've seen guys I thought were cool bachelors stay single into their 30s and then get into a serious LTR with a single mom. One guy I know did that and later had his own kids with the single mom. That's better than raising a kid with a single mom and having no kids of your own with her but still bad to have to deal with someone else's kid.

As a man in my late 30s, I've encountered some single moms but not that many. First off, I am an early Millennials and Millennials have been slower to have kids and childlessness is common in this age group. I have had sex with some single moms but never in an LTR and always using a condom. I use condoms with childless women too. I would not have an exclusive LTR with a single mom.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, ask the posters on here that date single moms and act like they are hot **** and have formed a coalition against me for speaking out against it.
It's because you're so awesome and knar we just can't compete. So we lash out in desperation but secretly try to be just like you. Clearly you are the Master of all things special.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married to a single mom for less than a year and we never moved in together. I didn't lose a limb or anything from that short-lived marriage so it's not that bad. You make it sound bad but there is nothing really sinister about it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with it. If you study what women get turned on by then you can make it work to your advantage - Attraction isn't a choice and women can be hacked.

You just have to try and remove all emotion and ego from the equation. Treat it like a game.
wish we had a don't like it, but it's true button.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
wish we had a don't like it, but it's true button.
I want to know why this guy has so much "textbook knowledge" yet he can't even tell a single story to back it up. I can understand if someone doesn't want to post pictures... But he can't even get specific at all about any interactions and how he's supposedly implemented this "knowledge" he has in his actual life. I think he might be a broken record repeating the same nonsense that leads everything on this site to go in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.