Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are there so many LTRs Between childless men and single moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know why this guy has so much "textbook knowledge" yet he can't even tell a single story to back it up. I can understand if someone doesn't want to post pictures... But he can't even get specific at all about any interactions and how he's supposedly implemented this "knowledge" he has in his actual life. I think he might be a broken record repeating the same nonsense that leads everything on this site to go in circles.
I know but he is generally polite and tries to answer any real questions about the forum's subject matter. A good resource. I have seen firsthand at least 75% of the theory he and a few others tell. It's really like that. Not kidding about that I don't like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

He may or may not be authentic, but the info is pretty well on target and he goes out of the way to write clear and completely.

I can deal with him (or at least the character/actor being presented). Would not let any women in my life around him (the character as presented) but as a guy or around me it's ok. He claims to do a few things I don't do and also a few things I haven't tried to and might not be able to do. That causes an automatic reaction of anger or fear.... But after recognizing it for what it is I dismissed it and just enjoy his contributions to my education. I reprocess everything and filter as needed, but when the data fits my real-life observations, it's valid at least for me.

That account could be a teenage girl, but the writings are sound. I don't care if the info is first-hand his or that he has learned other ways.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I know but he is generally polite and tries to answer any real questions about the forum's subject matter. A good resource. I have seen firsthand at least 75% of the theory he and a few others tell. It's really like that. Not kidding about that I don't like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

He may or may not be authentic, but the info is pretty well on target and he goes out of the way to write clear and completely.

I can deal with him (or at least the character/actor being presented). Would not let any women in my life around him (the character as presented) but as a guy or around me it's ok. He claims to do a few things I don't do and also a few things I haven't tried to and might not be able to do. That causes an automatic reaction of anger or fear.... But after recognizing it for what it is I dismissed it and just enjoy his contributions to my education. I reprocess everything and filter as needed, but when the data fits my real-life observations, it's valid at least for me.

That account could be a teenage girl, but the writings are sound. I don't care if the info is first-hand his or that he has learned other ways.
To me, that's like if there's a book called "How To Get Rich," and it just says vague advice and stereotypical positive phrases...

And someone just quotes from this book and is unable to get into specifics, and always has a "smart" answer when pressed for specifics...

I've lived long enough to know that's a fraud 99.9% of the time.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, that's like if there's a book called "How To Get Rich," and it just says vague advice and stereotypical positive phrases...

And someone just quotes from this book and is unable to get into specifics, and always has a "smart" answer when pressed for specifics...

I've lived long enough to know that's a fraud 99.9% of the time.
maybe so; maybe not. when I asked this character for specifics he gave them to me.

remember this is a public site, the younger guys are probably still needed to keep this forum separate from work related things. those of us that are older don't care as much, but still, care some.

my advice for getting rich is to buy low and sell high. works every time.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its as simple as supply and demand. Pretty much any single female over the age of 30 has a kid. Therefore, if you are an older guy and are looking for a mate you can either date a single mom, wait for the unicorn childless female to choose you out of all the other guys who are chasing them or you can jerk off til you die. There are a lot of single moms you should never get involved with but there are others that aren't so bad. Is it ideal? Of course not. But you'll find an extreme shortage of ideal candidates out there so you can either compromise or get used to being alone. Thats the reality of the dating world, especially for anyone who has aged out of their twenties.

Reactions: B80

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you my experiences with single mothers. The first one I dated I was dirt poor only working 1 day a week and spent my time usually traveling quite cheaply. During that time I lost 120lbs of fat and was generally improving myself educational and physically. Then I met her and she wanted to settle down and have me move in etc etc. The money she got from child support payed for our apartment and food. I still did my life and she wanted to have a baby with me and start a family but I was still improving myself. The messed up part to me was she would spend her money on me or herself but never her kid. I didn't feel like an alpha in this situation or beta bux since I wasn't really providing it just wasn't good timing wise.

I'm actually with a single mother now who gave me a child, she had my child and during her whole pregnancy hated me and rarely talked to me. After having my son, we started hanging around again she wanted a relationship even told me she would be exclusive to me but I didn't have to be to her and I could run around with other girls as long as I came home to her every night. After pondering this for about a week I decided to be exclusive with just her on the basis of my son and building a good family unit. Things have been going well to the point where she wants more kids. As for the other kid, there dad pays about $250 a week in child support which pays the rent and I have her every year check his income for adjustments so we end up getting more money. In the end I'm devoting a some of my time to a child that isn't mine, I justify it though by reasoning a good family unit will benefit my son and future children.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know why this guy has so much "textbook knowledge" yet he can't even tell a single story to back it up. I can understand if someone doesn't want to post pictures... But he can't even get specific at all about any interactions and how he's supposedly implemented this "knowledge" he has in his actual life. I think he might be a broken record repeating the same nonsense that leads everything on this site to go in circles.
I think you will find many examples of personal stories shared on this forum that back up what he is saying. I have hundreds myself, and I've shared many of them. What he is saying is red-pill 101. All the things that the PUAs did in the early 2000's were based on hacking a woman's biological imperatives, and it worked, even if it was the wrong way to go about it and the wrong frame to have.

Are you saying that you don't think red pill works or is true?

Let's use the most basic red pill example: Women want alpha men for sex, that they are happier sharing a single alpha man than sleeping with a beta male.

So how do you leverage this knowledge to your own benefit? By understanding exactly how women make their decision (consciously and unconsciously) about who IS and who is NOT an alpha.

Just a few alpha characteristics:
1. Fearlessness and confidence and entitlement. Has the balls to approach women. The riskier the approach situation, the better. Isn't scared or nervous during the interaction.
2. Doesn't let a woman manipulate his frame
3. Has options with other women, and women want men that other women want
4. Isn't afraid to make a move and get physical
5. In shape physically

Now taking the above, it's easy to see what you can do and say to implement this knowledge in life. Get in shape. Approach women fearlessly in your day to day life. That alone is a huge turn on for women and it communicates the kind of entitlement an alpha has. Why would he be afraid of approaching? Nearly every time he approaches he gets the girl so there's nothing to be afraid of. He has options with other women - through subtle comments in conversation, she slowly learns that he enjoys success with many women easily, and that he dates beautiful women and women much younger than him. And because he enjoys success, he doesn't need a flashing welcome sign to escalate physically. Of course every woman wants him to touch her, because that has been his experience his whole life.

I'd be happy to sit here and brag stories from the last four years of all the extremely hot 23-24 year olds I've slept with and/or dated at 40+ years of age by employing the above and other tactics. After a while though, the "tactics" simply become reality. You ARE the alpha, and you don't have to try. It's simply all about understanding what women look for in an alpha male and if you aren't that person by default, you become that person now that you know what it looks like. What's so hard to believe about that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its as simple as supply and demand. Pretty much any single female over the age of 30 has a kid. Therefore, if you are an older guy and are looking for a mate you can either date a single mom, wait for the unicorn childless female to choose you out of all the other guys who are chasing them or you can jerk off til you die. There are a lot of single moms you should never get involved with but there are others that aren't so bad. Is it ideal? Of course not. But you'll find an extreme shortage of ideal candidates out there so you can either compromise or get used to being alone. Thats the reality of the dating world, especially for anyone who has aged out of their twenties.
With many of the Millennials now in their 30 and Millennial childlessness common, it's not automatic that women 30-39 have kids anymore. I'm in my late 30s and spent most of my 30s dealing with similarly aged childless women. Banging a single mom is better than jerking off until you die.

Childless females in their 30s are in high demand on the swipe apps. Their real life value is less but they still command a lot of interest. The wall for 30-40s women is softer than any of us think. A 40 year old childless woman today generates nearly as much interest today as she did as a 20 year old childless woman in 2001. She has typically used apps to make up the difference.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will find many examples of personal stories shared on this forum that back up what he is saying. I have hundreds myself, and I've shared many of them. What he is saying is red-pill 101. All the things that the PUAs did in the early 2000's were based on hacking a woman's biological imperatives, and it worked, even if it was the wrong way to go about it and the wrong frame to have.

Are you saying that you don't think red pill works or is true?

Let's use the most basic red pill example: Women want alpha men for sex, that they are happier sharing a single alpha man than sleeping with a beta male.

So how do you leverage this knowledge to your own benefit? By understanding exactly how women make their decision (consciously and unconsciously) about who IS and who is NOT an alpha.

Just a few alpha characteristics:
1. Fearlessness and confidence and entitlement. Has the balls to approach women. The riskier the approach situation, the better. Isn't scared or nervous during the interaction.
2. Doesn't let a woman manipulate his frame
3. Has options with other women, and women want men that other women want
4. Isn't afraid to make a move and get physical
5. In shape physically

Now taking the above, it's easy to see what you can do and say to implement this knowledge in life. Get in shape. Approach women fearlessly in your day to day life. That alone is a huge turn on for women and it communicates the kind of entitlement an alpha has. Why would he be afraid of approaching? Nearly every time he approaches he gets the girl so there's nothing to be afraid of. He has options with other women - through subtle comments in conversation, she slowly learns that he enjoys success with many women easily, and that he dates beautiful women and women much younger than him. And because he enjoys success, he doesn't need a flashing welcome sign to escalate physically. Of course every woman wants him to touch her, because that has been his experience his whole life.

I'd be happy to sit here and brag stories from the last four years of all the extremely hot 23-24 year olds I've slept with and/or dated at 40+ years of age by employing the above and other tactics. After a while though, the "tactics" simply become reality. You ARE the alpha, and you don't have to try. It's simply all about understanding what women look for in an alpha male and if you aren't that person by default, you become that person now that you know what it looks like. What's so hard to believe about that?
How many cashiers do you pick up like this?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem dating single moms, but I'm a single dad. I find that they are more understanding about seeing you because they know how it is. I do have rules though, I prefer that they only have one kid. If they have two, then they better have the same dad and she better really bring something to the table (like good career). But, if I didn't have a kid then I would not date single moms.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, no man of value would date a single mom. My dad is beta af and he still found him a single 30 year old woman after he divorced my mom lol.
right. it's common knowledge already. what are some of the actual reasons for not doing that. some are obvious I guess, are there any not-so-obvious ones?

Reaction score
right. it's common knowledge already. what are some of the actual reasons for not doing that. some are obvious I guess, are there any not-so-obvious ones?
If you do it then that's on you, but don't be coming up on here talking mad shvt and when I look at your topic history, >75% of them involve a single mom lol.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it then that's on you, but don't be coming up on here talking mad shvt and when I look at your topic history, >75% of them involve a single mom lol.
huh.... was a question dude, to see if you had some wisdom about it. you have a strong opinion, looking for the reasons that you have as it might be something I did not think of before.

now.. you think my topic history is about a single mom... how on earth did you think that and what does it have to do with asking you info about your opinion...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Fux/Beta Bux
The problem with this outlook is that an Alpha would never settle down and have kids with one woman because he has Abundance. He may have knocked his supposed GF (fvckbuddy) up, but he wouldn't stick around.
Where the hell do you get this Bro Science from., ? Its utter nonsense, women arent getting pregnant by Alpha males at all.

and every alpha male I do know looks after his kids.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Where the hell do you get this Bro Science from., ? Its utter nonsense, women arent getting pregnant by Alpha males at all.

and every alpha male I do know looks after his kids.
Most decent girls I see are in LTR with guys who this forum would call beta.

I'm not even sure that the stereotypical "alpha male" on this forum even exists. Some people here are just stupid and listen to any idiot who barks loud and talks tough cause they don't have the life experience to separate the bull$h1t from the truth.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Because most men don't understand their value (or won't work to improve it) and thus don't think they deserve better

2) Because women are the true seducers

3) Because single moms are practically predators, and are smarter/more experienced than the men they go after

Reaction score
huh.... was a question dude, to see if you had some wisdom about it. you have a strong opinion, looking for the reasons that you have as it might be something I did not think of before.

now.. you think my topic history is about a single mom... how on earth did you think that and what does it have to do with asking you info about your opinion...
im ranting, it’s not aimed towards you lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For childless single men, dating single mothers is simply unacceptable.
I agree. This is true for childless single men 55 and younger, but especially men 25-45.

Status
Not open for further replies.