"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why are there so many LTRs Between childless men and single moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The irony is calling the LFA "just a car" and then acting hung up on what girls you're fvcking. 6.. 7... 10....

It's still just a girl.

I take it you don't have hobbies or passions to talk like such a philistine.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
The irony is calling the LFA "just a car" and then acting hung up on what girls you're fvcking. 6.. 7... 10....

It's still just a girl.

I take it you don't have hobbies or passions to talk like such a philistine.
A car gets from A to B. I used to have a Porsche, but not worth it. I got past the phase.

I travel to 20+ countries every year. I take it you don't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top