Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are there so many LTRs Between childless men and single moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You project a lot of accusations of "fake" and "fraudulent" onto others.

This is because your entire sex-life is paid for with Hookers, and is thus fake and fraudulent. Again, this is why banging Hookers is bad for you. Your subconscious sense of self worth hates it. You haven't experienced genuine desire from a woman and this hurts your soul.

It's okay, man. I find it difficult to feel anything other than sympathy for you.
And actually, I'm just trying to have FUN. Which is what it's supposed to be. Going out on dates and having little "ego matches" with some pretentious wannabe princesses is not my idea of fun.

And here's a story for you to illustrate the gray area that you don't acknowledge...

I used to drive a Porsche. There was a restaurant bar I used to go to. When I didn't drive the Porsche, the bartenders would just talk to me like a normal customer. When I drove it, one of them went outside and took a picture of it. She was very hot. Then next time I was there, they'd always try to make conversation with me. All of a sudden I'm a very interesting person. They would also apparently talk about me when I'm not there because one of the other bartenders called me an "over achiever" when I went back there without driving the Porsche and she never even saw it, except maybe the picture.

I didn't care to pursue any of this because it's fake. I sold the car because I hated the attention that I got everywhere. Now no one would know I had money just to look at me and that's fine. I'd rather put the money back into the business where it will compound into a large ROI.

And these girls were not hookers. But you see the gray area?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and I've always said that the guys in the '50s who engaged in domestic abuse, alcoholism, and cheating on their wives also contributed to driving feminism and ruining the nuclear family. Men during that time were living in an almost completely male-dominated society, but they failed their leadership roles, and chaos resulted.
I don't believe there was any time when the balance was perfect, but I never bought into the storyline that up until the 50s everything was great for men (or horrible for women if you're a feminist).

Without a doubt when men try to control female sexuality (which is impossible) you get fukked up relationships like you mention above, and they're harder to escape from. Leading by example and being willing to walk is always more effective than trying to restrain or force a woman's desires. There seems to be a line of thinking that "if only we could go back to before the sexual revolution, I could make a woman to be my wh0re and mine alone." This is just another blue pill masquerading as a red one. Of course these scenarios exist in many places today...some of the most fukked up and sexually impoverished countries in the world, IMO.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe there was any time when the balance was perfect, but I never bought into the storyline that up until the 50s everything was great for men (or horrible for women if you're a feminist).

Without a doubt when men try to control female sexuality (which is impossible) you get fukked up relationships like you mention above, and they're harder to escape from. Leading by example and being willing to walk is always more effective than trying to restrain or force a woman's desires. There seems to be a line of thinking that "if only we could go back to before the sexual revolution, I could make a woman to be my wh0re and mine alone." This is just another blue pill masquerading as a red one. Of course these scenarios exist in many places today...some of the most fukked up and sexually impoverished countries in the world, IMO.
I heard a funny/interesting video on YouTube recently. (It's only funny because it was so long ago).

It was about the notion of medieval knights being chivalrous. In fact, they were the complete opposite. They were likely to rape, kidnap, forced marriage, and sometimes even murder if they want. They had unlimited power as long as they didn't upset the noble or king they owed allegiance to. Peasant women had no protection from them.

The Pope saw this and created a code of "chivalry" that he thought they should follow instead. The knights didn't listen. The romantic notion of chivalry never existed at any point in history.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a leader of anything. You just talk big.

And you don't have to lead other men to be alpha. You just have to not be in an interior position to another male. Most males prefer space to themself as they get older... Unless they have some weird Boy Scout leader fantasy which is kinda gay honestly.

Are you self-employed?
I was just saying many Alphas are appointed by men. You don't even have to be a 100% Alpha. Be attractive, with a backbone and some common sense.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony is calling the LFA "just a car" and then acting hung up on what girls you're fvcking. 6.. 7... 10....

It's still just a girl.

I take it you don't have hobbies or passions to talk like such a philistine.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The irony is calling the LFA "just a car" and then acting hung up on what girls you're fvcking. 6.. 7... 10....

It's still just a girl.

I take it you don't have hobbies or passions to talk like such a philistine.
A car gets from A to B. I used to have a Porsche, but not worth it. I got past the phase.

I travel to 20+ countries every year. I take it you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.