Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Does Moving in Together DESTROY Relationships

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery has nothing to do with it. This is another red pill myth.

Two stable people who are going on the same direction, have the same values, the same views on money, religion, kids, the in-laws....
do not care about "mystery".

Men simply do not screen enough beyond the physical. That's why your "live in girlfriend" situation will fall to pieces.

Why would you want to move in with a woman anyway if it's not for marriage. I'll tell you why...men will think "great, puzzy on tap whenever I want it". Does not consider compatibility. Does not consider common values. Does not consider his own or the woman's character.

Fools rush in. Simple as that.
I agree. Men are too visual.

Reaction score
Woop de do. What's your point?
TBH it was really easy to call BS on your post. To tell me that you never fought with your gf means that you never left the honey moon phase or y’all were literal teenagers. TBH, romanticizing Disney relationships are a feminine trait

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH it was really easy to call BS on your post. To tell me that you never fought with your gf means that you never left the honey moon phase or y’all were literal teenagers. TBH, romanticizing Disney relationships are a feminine trait
I’m not romanticizing anything, just stating facts of my previous relationship and what I learned. I’ll never be married nor will I go monogamous ever again. If I do go monogamous I’ll still cheat

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it is not extreme. Swearing off relationships completely due to a bad experience is what women do. It is not a rational approach.
I’m not swearing off relationships because of a bad experience. I learned something about myself and how I’m not monogamous. Therefore I’ll never do monogamous or marriage. I’m all for poly relationships

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not swearing off relationships because of a bad experience. I learned something about myself and how I’m not monogamous. Therefore I’ll never do monogamous or marriage. I’m all for poly relationships
Then I stand corrected.

Poly is a tough sell to the court systems of the West. Good luck, brother.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The why is not important. The data is what it is. Living together before marriage = higher likelihood of divorce.
Yea, it is. Otherwise, it's based off of female logic. I'd love to know how and where you get your ideas when there's no scientific basis backing it up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it is. Otherwise, it's based off of female logic. I'd love to know how and where you get your ideas when there's no scientific basis backing it up.
Cohabitation divorce statistics are what they are. “Female logic” has nothing to do with it. You are free to dislike the data, but it doesn’t change the numbers.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because guys that usually move in with women tend to be needy , not as attractive , or socially inept.
men who are in demand or have a very high smv dont move in because they live life like women , getting hit on and finding sex and relationships easily, who would want to give away all that power? on the flipside some high value men do get girlfriends and move in and have successful relationships , but its usually cause the woman feels lucky and feels like she has a catch , which keeps her in check and on best behavior.
women will sleep with lower value men but will not commit or be faithful or sexually monogamous with lower value men, or men who arent their ''first choice''
the hard part is knowing for sure that you are her ''first choice'' and then remaining that