Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Journal - The journey to actualising one's potential

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Officially a millionaire!

I completed the end of month review and hit the elusive 7 figures. Had to widen the column on my excel spreadsheet.

It hasn't been any major win but really a series of small victories accumulated over time and avoiding any losses that would completely wipe me out.

The next step is for me to accelerate my career progression (looking into business schools). I set aside my career in favour of FIRE and now I've actually reached FI I've realised RE definitely isn't for me right now. I love the hustle too much!

55% Real Estate
20% Crypto and Equities
15% Cash
10% Ownership stake in private business

Real Estate valuations and private business stakes are conservative. The latter is currently being held at book value rather than any sort of multiple.

NW sits at $1,067,714.

Possibly my last post here as I accomplished what I set out to achieve from this thread when I started it in 2017 with a NW of c. $25k - $50k. Grateful for all the help and advice received and hopefully someone else might be able to learn or be inspired from the experiences I've written about over the years.

Ciao!

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I completed the end of month review and hit the elusive 7 figures. Had to widen the column on my excel spreadsheet.

It hasn't been any major win but really a series of small victories accumulated over time and avoiding any losses that would completely wipe me out.

The next step is for me to accelerate my career progression (looking into business schools). I set aside my career in favour of FIRE and now I've actually reached FI I've realised RE definitely isn't for me right now. I love the hustle too much!

55% Real Estate
20% Crypto and Equities
15% Cash

Real Estate valuations and private business stakes are conservative. The latter is currently being held at book value rather than any sort of multiple.

NW sits at $1,067,714.

Possibly my last post here as I accomplished what I set out to achieve from this thread when I started it in 2017 with a NW of c. $25k - $50k. Grateful for all the help and advice received and hopefully someone else might be able to learn or be inspired from the experiences I've written about over the years.

Ciao!
Great job, the first one is the hardest. Keep at it and you will be well into the multi's in a few years.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUPER excited for you!!!!

Congratulations!!!! You have worked hard, taken risks and grown through the process. May you be blessed with abundance (and guts) all your life.

I couldn’t be more tickled!

Well deserved mate! Ace of Spades Cheers!!!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that's a great feeling to have. teach others when you can.

Reaction score

55% Real Estate
20% Crypto and Equities
15% Cash

NW sits at $1,067,714.

Ciao!
Congats man! You beat the odds! But I wouldn’t EXpect anything else!