Success Journal - The journey to actualising one's potential

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you not going to keep us updated @BeTheChange? :)
Not too much to report as my net worth took a hit with the crypto price but offset by income from contracting. Was at c. $355k end of July.

I have a lot to look forward to. I fully expected to be out of work for the rest of the summer and into autumn as contract ended last week but picked up a new role straight away. 6 month contract with a major oil and gas company. I'm hoping to try and turn this one into a long term gig since it's a great company with a solid pay packet.

Still waiting to close on property no. 4 and the lenders are being a pain in the arse with regards to the refinancing on property no. 2. They still valued it at a price which sees me double my intiial investment though but I already had it in the books for around that value anyway.

Hoping to close on a fifth property by end of the year in London - would be in the $500k - $750k range. Serious money now. The next 6 months are going to be crucial for establishing a foundation to build on.

Papa_smu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too much to report as my net worth took a hit with the crypto price but offset by income from contracting. Was at c. $355k end of July.

I have a lot to look forward to. I fully expected to be out of work for the rest of the summer and into autumn as contract ended last week but picked up a new role straight away. 6 month contract with a major oil and gas company. I'm hoping to try and turn this one into a long term gig since it's a great company with a solid pay packet.

Still waiting to close on property no. 4 and the lenders are being a pain in the arse with regards to the refinancing on property no. 2. They still valued it at a price which sees me double my intiial investment though but I already had it in the books for around that value anyway.

Hoping to close on a fifth property by end of the year in London - would be in the $500k - $750k range. Serious money now. The next 6 months are going to be crucial for establishing a foundation to build on.
Still, having that networth compared to the rest of us is an impressive feat.