Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys gonna get the COVID vaccine shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a chance. Our government (USA) is packed with bumbling idiots. I mean look at these people, really look and ask yourself if you don't feel stupid taking advice from them. Just once I would like to hear of someone with the Flu. You won't. I believe there is a lot of blatant lying and corruption .

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's only 2 choices when it comes to covid 19, either u get infected or get vaccinated, there's no in-between until herd immunity is achieved worldwide.

If u feel very comfortable with ur own expert scientific assessment that u WILL SURVIVE covid 19 with a 100% certainty - then u don't need to be vaccinated.

On the other hand, like all medicines, there's no 100% certainty that it is safe, panadol can cause irreversible kidney damage but we take it, ur babies/kids that has taken measles vaccination which could also potentially make them a vegetable due to some adverse reactions to it, but you gave it to ur kids too.

Remember this, the choice of whether to take the vaccination or not is yours to make.

And it has to do with ur own assessment of ur RISK OF DYING FROM COVID.

Everything else is irrelevant.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be other effects aside the sterilization. There's information to suggest that it will cause your immune system to collapse, similar to AIDS. We'll know in 6-12 months.

Here's a good vid with normie, NY Times best-selling Doctors who have become RedPill'd by COVID and are speaking out:

There could be a great awakening underway.
They did trials with this already and if it caused AIDS that would be publicised. You forget there were many vaccine candidates last year that did not work out, and so far, they have been upfront with the rare blood clots with Astragenica and Johnson and Johnson. In terms of your website unfortunately there will always be outlier cases but the scale is not as bad as covid itself. If I were to worry about outliars then I should run and buy a lottery ticket that has at least a 1:50000 to 1:300000 odds of winning l because I would make money right? That is how odds and probability work? Or do they just work in the negative?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We shall see in the next 6-12 months (because this is how long it takes for immune system collapse). Unfortunately the agenda is out in the open now. The Covid scam is a government depopulation agenda. It's too evil for most bluepills to comprehend, and that's too bad for the bluepills. They are in for a very nasty surprise soon.

What will be even more interesting is when they pull the next crisis - which is called Cyber Polygon. There will be extended global blackouts, blamed on cyber attacks. This will result in supply chain breakdowns, mass starvation etc.

They have already run simulations for Cyber Polygon, just the same as the simulations they ran for Covid 19.

Personally, I'm neutral. I'd certainly like to see certain sections of humanity culled a bit. Anyone who trusts their governments deserves Covid 19 and Cyber Polygon anyway. You get the rulers you deserve.

View attachment 6012

This is how the world is run. Cope with it.
Trials for the vaccines happened over 6 - 12 months ago, at least over six so we have seen.

The digital event has nothibg to do with the topic at hand and of course, China or Russia can sent a high altitude nuclear EMP anytime they want to put America in the dark ages. Yellowstone could erupt. I might be getting 2012 end of world fatigue. Remember the Y2K buzz? Everyone thought Jan 1, 2000 would be it.

But maybe we wont be disappointed this time around.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshvt. Masks are highly effective at slowing corona.

COVID is more contagious than the flu. And many Americans refuse to wear masks.
if masks was all that then pray tell me why hospitals are packing? and not most people are the ones who follow all the "protocol" now are the ones there

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Catching covid is safer than taking these vaccines?
Most people will be fine. However, 6 months to make a vaccine is not safe. It takes years for peer review. We're just finding out now all the side effects. It's not as easy to catch as some make people believe. However, if it makes you feel better, get the shot. There's a reason why even "vaccinated" people must still wear masks and distance. Reason being, it's not effective and the side effects are not completely known.

People need a flu shot every year too. Nobody blinks at that even tho it's effectiveness rate is near zero many years.

Yes the vaccine was developed quickly but I would be willing to bet there were more active hours spent put into developing this vaccine in the last year since literally everyone in the world worked on it than any other vaccine in human history.
Flu shot isn't very effective most years since it's like taking a dart and hitting a bullseye. There are literally thousands of flu variants each year as the mutate. I do not opt for the flu shot either.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what part of the ones who follow teh protocol, aka wear masks, you don't undestand?
That is anecdotal evidence.

Transmission rates in my state New Jersey were 3-5 in March 20/April 20 (1 person infects 3 to 5 others). Since the statewide mask mandate in late April 20, transmission rate has not exceeded 1.3, with most months being 0.8-1.1. The state has been “opened” since June 2020.

The data speaks for itself.

However, 6 months to make a vaccine is not safe.
Where is your evidence to support that statement?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That is anecdotal evidence.

Transmission rates in my state New Jersey were 3-5 in March 20/April 20 (1 person infects 3 to 5 others). Since the statewide mask mandate in late April 20, transmission rate has not exceeded 1.3, with most months being 0.8-1.1. The state has been “opened” since June 2020.

The data speaks for itself.

Where is your evidence to support that statement?
I'm a toad, not Google. Here are some good reads though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a toad, not Google. Here are some good reads though.

These are speculative at best. There is no evidence to suggest these vaccines are “unsafe.” Past vaccine trials for other diseases are also not indicative of today’s vaccines for covid-19. In the US alone over 90 million have been jabbed. Less than 1,000 have had severe adverse affects leading to death, which still can’t even directly be traced to anything in the vaccines being the cause of death.

Meanwhile, Covid-19 has wiped out nearly 600,000 Americans and left millions more with long term health issues.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need a flu shot every year too.
No they don't and it's the reason why the Flu has mutated to stronger strains making flu shots harder to target every year. Last few years, the flu shot was only 25-50% effective. I suspect the same thing will happen with Covid booster shots. Man has lived with the flu for hundreds of years just fine until the big Pharma and greed took over.

If you read the articles produced by WHO vs CDC, you'll see that WHO's stance on flu shots thought North America was doing a disservice to the rest of the world by giving the Flu shots to many people rather than just the old/unhealthy people. This they predicted would cause stronger mutations which it has. Only North America pushes flu shots to everyone like no other. If you go anywhere else, it's only covered under insurance and only encouraged to old people.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No vaccine for me.
In my city, most of the militant pro-vaccine folks are more liberal. When challenged for not wearing a mask or getting vaccinated, I respond with one of their favorite phrases ..............."My body. My choice."

RickTheToad

Reaction score
These are speculative at best. There is no evidence to suggest these vaccines are “unsafe.” Past vaccine trials for other diseases are also not indicative of today’s vaccines for covid-19. In the US alone over 90 million have been jabbed. Less than 1,000 have had severe adverse affects leading to death, which still can’t even directly be traced to anything in the vaccines being the cause of death.

Meanwhile, Covid-19 has wiped out nearly 600,000 Americans and left millions more with long term health issues.
Go and take it then.

While you're at it, get this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.