Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys gonna get the COVID vaccine shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your opinion.

However, I am unsure how you deducted "individualist society" from my opinion about standardized education. Children can still and should be encouraged to socialize and live in a community, just not be educated by a flawed system. Understand the difference?
I agree and respect your opinion regarding education. I was stating that when it becomes public education or any public space, our individual choices in public health affect others. If I am contagious and go to work in a building with others, my individual choice has negative consequences for those around me.

Sounds like you're trying to rationalize people's opinions to find righteousness. But I do find it quite amusing you mention an individualized society which is exactly where we are going with this pandemic. Amusing indeed.
Humans are a highly social species. We cannot survive long in isolation. Our lives are built on relationships whether we choose to acknowledge it or not.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1619472771266.png
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid?country=~OWID_WRL

Why would anyone fall for this of taking an vaccine for something that has this low risk of dying of it? The risk of side effects for these vaccines that have been rushed has been proven real where people are dying of the actual vaccine instead of the disease.

Examples of just two countries:

You can of course find way more data and cases/reports from different countries around the world if you bother to search for it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is just BS.
That untested Covid-Vaccines are just BS.

In my country you have a 0,2% chance to die of Covid...... which means you are most likely 85+ and allready have other health problems. About the same died of the common flu, which strangely vanished from the planet since Covid is around.

So if you want an untested vaccine against that, go ahead, take two.

There is no scientific reason a vaccinated person needs to wear a mask. The point of still mandating masks in public is because there is no way to know who is vaccinated and who isn’t. If the masks come off for some, they essentially come off for all. That completely destroys the epidemiological benefit of wearing them.

For an example of relaxing restrictions and mask wearing in an unvaccinated population, look at India. People are dying outside of hospitals because they don’t have any more beds.
The scientific reason for vaccinated persons to wear masks is, the vaccines DO NOT guarantee you cant be infected or infectious after vaccination (and YES thats what Pfizer, Astrazeneca and the other frauds say themselves). So the crap is basically useless.

People in India dying outside of hospitals is nothing new either. Its what happens in 2nd- and 3rd-World countries.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in India dying outside of hospitals is nothing new either. Its what happens in 2nd- and 3rd-World countries.
Really? Hospitals running out of oxygen, seeing oxygen tanks on route to hospital while patients are dying, running out of wood for cremation, only 2% of the population is vaccinated. You know another country that has an ignorant mind-set? Brazil. See how they are doing.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes absolutely, but you can go first. I'm such a good person. :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows.
The data for vaccinated vs unvaccinated surviving covid or severe covid disease is conclusive and it’s not even close.

Vaccinated people can still get it.
Vaccinated people can still transmit it.
The approved vaccines are all between 70-95% effective at preventing covid-19.

Unvaccinated have zero protection.

@soulforge you get jabbed yet?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's the way the "body" works. It's common sense. It's not a belief. If your body is exposed enough to something enough, it will naturally develop it's own immunity to it. Vaccines may save "some" lives but it doesn't allow the body to build up it's own immunity to something.

The same reason why they are now injecting small doses of peanuts to kids with peanut allergies.

Ever watch Riddick?

Ok, no more comments from me. This has been rehashed several times already.
How did that work for smallpox?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No plans on getting it either. No peer review with a rushed vaccine. You must like playing Russian roulette to see if nothing happens. Gov't knows it's not really that effective as you still need to wear a mask and you need a booster every 6 months to a year. Doesn't make logical sense, but many people are getting it. Over 50% of people in Connecticut have received the vaccine.
People need a flu shot every year too. Nobody blinks at that even tho it's effectiveness rate is near zero many years.

Yes the vaccine was developed quickly but I would be willing to bet there were more active hours spent put into developing this vaccine in the last year since literally everyone in the world worked on it than any other vaccine in human history.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that the type of people in red pill communities tend to be more libertarian and maybe more politically conservative than your average person. That’s where I find myself. And my answer is no, until I am forced to in order to travel or participate in the economy. I also think there’s a good chance I’ll be forced to get it unless I am willing to sacrifice some economic and geographical freedoms.
I'd rather get a Dark Web vacc cert or move out of the People Republic of California (unless Newsom gets recalled) before I get the vacc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
View attachment 6007
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid?country=~OWID_WRL

Why would anyone fall for this of taking an vaccine for something that has this low risk of dying of it? The risk of side effects for these vaccines that have been rushed has been proven real where people are dying of the actual vaccine instead of the disease.

Examples of just two countries:

You can of course find way more data and cases/reports from different countries around the world if you bother to search for it.
Because they are finding there are very high incidences of people with long term side effects no matter how mild your case was or even if it was asymptomatic.

New data released showing that people who have had COVID are 60% more likely to die for any reason in at least the following 6 months than those who never had it.

And not just from one thing...seems to cause multiple organ issues and also greatly enhances your risk for developing other chronic health issues you wouldn't have otherwise.

Now ICUs are being flooded with younger people in their 20s and 30s, due to variants that seem both more contagious and more deadly, and the death rate is probably not a very smart way to look at the seriousness of this disease.

I guarantee the death rate in the next 3-5 years of people who died due to COVID induced health issues after they "recovered" will be off the charts. Tens of millions of people.

If you want to take a chance if being a long hauler, then that's on you but many of those people might have chosen death instead of having to deal with that for the rest of their life

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Government and official sources also say that gender is an illusion and Transgenders are real people, and not mentally-ill freaks.

Governments and official sources also force you to worship Gay people and completely hide the health risks of the gay lifestyle.

Government and official sources also say that eating meat is bad for you, and you should eat lettuce and beans so you turn into a skinny little vegan slave.

Do you honestly trust what your government's self-produced data tells you?
Government didn’t create these vaccines...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is NEW technology, with no long term trials. as it stands now, I am more scared of the vaccine than the virus..

Unlike many here, I don't live in a crowded city. I see maybe 5 people in the course of my workday. If you want to get it, go ahead.
Had both shots in March. I am in the NYC area. Most of my coworkers had covid-19. A year later some of them still can’t smell. One lady who refused to get the vaccine last month caught it from her kids. She now has to see a cardiologist due to daily heart palpitations. Her doctor is making her get the vaccine now because reinfection from a variant may kill her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on having more kids, so No.

The Covid-jab is not a vaccine either. It's a gene-altering MRNA shot that puts new code into your genes and gets them producing spike proteins which are causing some horrific side effects, namely massive fertility disruptions - the full extent won't be known for years. It's never been trialed on humans before and you have shifty mofo's like Bill Gates pushing this shot, using endless lockdowns as leverage.

Also, there's a clear and defined UN global depopulation agenda and the Covid-jab seems to be a part of that (along with Climate Change). Basically, the world leaders have decided there are too many people and it's time to cull the herd. I'm neutral on this agenda. Maybe there are too many people, particularly in places like India. India contributes zero hot women to the world too so I'd be okay with a giant India cull.

Regarding the COVID jab - nobody is going to force me to stick experimental sh!t into my body.
So its a good vaccine for incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both shots of the Moderna vaccine done in Feb. No side effects.
The 1st shot of that wasn't bad, like 99F fever, but the 2nd one had me not 100% for 5 days, including 101F fever. :eek: And I think I had gone through COVID in May and then again in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.