"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

do you comment on womens selfies?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I understand we view it as a orbiter move.

However I noticed a guy comment on a womans selfie the other (I will give the guy credit he was ripped), however his social skills were pretty "jock"

he told the girl "she looked snack ready"

interestingly she went full on giggly chat mode with him in the side comments on facebook. offering to cook him steak the lot

interesting observation
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
I'm not a big fan on social media game since most women use thirst traps to garner validation from their harem of orbiters. However, to address your observation. Just like in real world interactions, if a girl finds you attractive and is into you, everything you say is witty and flirty; if she doesn't, then everything you say is creepy. Same concept here with the ripped guy. The difference is, commenting exposes you to the world.

If you're going to try and hit on girls through social media, do it through her DMs so at least you don't expose yourself to the world. That's unnecessary and serves no purpose. If she was going to respond to his comment, she would have responded to his DM just the same if not more overtly sexual if she was really into him. Women will be conservative in their public replies as well as their slut shield comes into play. There really isn't a scenario where a public comment would work in your favor over a DM.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I understand we view it as a orbiter move.

However I noticed a guy comment on a womans selfie the other (I will give the guy credit he was ripped), however his social skills were pretty "jock"

he told the girl "she looked snack ready"

interestingly she went full on giggly chat mode with him in the side comments on facebook. offering to cook him steak the lot

interesting observation
Guess he wanted to munch on her p-sleeve..

I do not believe I've ever liked a selfie; unless I was in it. However, the last time I was on social media was 2014.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I understand we view it as a orbiter move.

However I noticed a guy comment on a womans selfie the other (I will give the guy credit he was ripped), however his social skills were pretty "jock"

he told the girl "she looked snack ready"

interestingly she went full on giggly chat mode with him in the side comments on facebook. offering to cook him steak the lot

interesting observation
I once told a girl on Facebook "you look tasty" and ended up banging.

It can work, but you have to choose the right girls.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Age
58
Location
Colorado
Never. I just assume it’s attention seeking expedition for her and will lead to nothing other than me being like every other guy/ orbiter.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I never did understand why so many guys did it, when has a girl ever responded positively to simp comments? You would think these guys would realise it doesn't work
But honestly if you look at Instagram... 99% of the compliments they get are from other girls
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I never did understand why so many guys did it, when has a girl ever responded positively to simp comments? You would think these guys would realise it doesn't work
99% of simp comments, get a simple thumbs up or a smile emoji.. Wtf
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I noticed (well I noticed since Im out from social media) that most of the times it was girls telling each other how cute they were, then returning the favour on each other profile.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I wish they’d come out with a downvote, I’d use that all the time lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
If you're going to try and hit on girls through social media, do it through her DMs so at least you don't expose yourself to the world. That's unnecessary and serves no purpose. If she was going to respond to his comment, she would have responded to his DM just the same if not more overtly sexual if she was really into him. Women will be conservative in their public replies as well as their slut shield comes into play. There really isn't a scenario where a public comment would work in your favor over a DM.
be under no illusion them DM's are immediately screenshot and funnelled into multiple WhatsApp and other messaging group chats for dissection there is nowhere to hide anymore ( unless you can get her onto snapchat)

i genuinely think we are at a stage in hyper connectivity now where it doesn't matter what you say or where you say it she will either like it and respond or just ignore you
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I wish they’d come out with a downvote, I’d use that all the time lol
Hilarious.

And any negative comments are immediately deleted, blocked, and reported to the local PD as harassment.

You either agree that she's a princess, or burn in hell!
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
the reason for the post was because I felt the woman was simping for him, purely by him commenting and being ripped(important factor)
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I never like a woman's selfie, even if it gives me a hardon. I will not validate her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top