Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you comment on womens selfies?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand we view it as a orbiter move.

However I noticed a guy comment on a womans selfie the other (I will give the guy credit he was ripped), however his social skills were pretty "jock"

he told the girl "she looked snack ready"

interestingly she went full on giggly chat mode with him in the side comments on facebook. offering to cook him steak the lot

interesting observation

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan on social media game since most women use thirst traps to garner validation from their harem of orbiters. However, to address your observation. Just like in real world interactions, if a girl finds you attractive and is into you, everything you say is witty and flirty; if she doesn't, then everything you say is creepy. Same concept here with the ripped guy. The difference is, commenting exposes you to the world.

If you're going to try and hit on girls through social media, do it through her DMs so at least you don't expose yourself to the world. That's unnecessary and serves no purpose. If she was going to respond to his comment, she would have responded to his DM just the same if not more overtly sexual if she was really into him. Women will be conservative in their public replies as well as their slut shield comes into play. There really isn't a scenario where a public comment would work in your favor over a DM.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

However I noticed a guy comment on a womans selfie the other (I will give the guy credit he was ripped), however his social skills were pretty "jock"

interestingly she went full on giggly chat mode with him in the side comments on facebook. offering to cook him steak the lot

interesting observation
Guess he wanted to munch on her p-sleeve..

I do not believe I've ever liked a selfie; unless I was in it. However, the last time I was on social media was 2014.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

interesting observation
I once told a girl on Facebook "you look tasty" and ended up banging.

It can work, but you have to choose the right girls.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. I just assume it’s attention seeking expedition for her and will lead to nothing other than me being like every other guy/ orbiter.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I never did understand why so many guys did it, when has a girl ever responded positively to simp comments? You would think these guys would realise it doesn't work
But honestly if you look at Instagram... 99% of the compliments they get are from other girls

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did understand why so many guys did it, when has a girl ever responded positively to simp comments? You would think these guys would realise it doesn't work
99% of simp comments, get a simple thumbs up or a smile emoji.. Wtf

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed (well I noticed since Im out from social media) that most of the times it was girls telling each other how cute they were, then returning the favour on each other profile.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish they’d come out with a downvote, I’d use that all the time lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to try and hit on girls through social media, do it through her DMs so at least you don't expose yourself to the world. That's unnecessary and serves no purpose. If she was going to respond to his comment, she would have responded to his DM just the same if not more overtly sexual if she was really into him. Women will be conservative in their public replies as well as their slut shield comes into play. There really isn't a scenario where a public comment would work in your favor over a DM.
be under no illusion them DM's are immediately screenshot and funnelled into multiple WhatsApp and other messaging group chats for dissection there is nowhere to hide anymore ( unless you can get her onto snapchat)

i genuinely think we are at a stage in hyper connectivity now where it doesn't matter what you say or where you say it she will either like it and respond or just ignore you

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I wish they’d come out with a downvote, I’d use that all the time lol
Hilarious.

And any negative comments are immediately deleted, blocked, and reported to the local PD as harassment.

You either agree that she's a princess, or burn in hell!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason for the post was because I felt the woman was simping for him, purely by him commenting and being ripped(important factor)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never like a woman's selfie, even if it gives me a hardon. I will not validate her.