Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Japanese man arrested for dating 35+!! Women at the same time...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Kind of scuzzy move trying to get a whole bunch of women to buy him birthday presents using different birthdays but damn! Dude must have serious game and serious chick management skills.

Definitely doesn't look the part of a dude who women would swoon over. Also interesting is these women were all in after he told them that he was only dating them and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. How do some guys make that work?? Isn't this supposed to be a huge no no?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of scuzzy move trying to get a whole bunch of women to buy him birthday presents using different birthdays but damn! Dude must have serious game and serious chick management skills.

Definitely doesn't look the part of a dude who women would swoon over. Also interesting is these women were all in after he told them that he was only dating them and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. How do some guys make that work?? Isn't this supposed to be a huge no no?

For him to make it happen he had GAME. Now keep in mind this exact scam is a scam females use on men, and they are backpatted for it. Someone who doesn't have the "looks" or the "stuff" is a good example to use for RAW GAME. It wasn't their look or stuff that drew her it his game, how he managed himself and how he managed her.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There also is an epidemic of loneliness and social isolation in Japan that is at a whole different level than what we see here in the U.S and other modern countries. I remember watching several mini documentaries on youtube about cuddle cafes and other things related to both men and women essentially paying other people to socialize with them, cuddle with them, etc. I'm honestly not all that surprised by any of this with the man dating 35 women simultaneously. He was probably reasonably attractive, had good social skills and was very charismatic. These women were probably just very lonely and enjoyed having a man to talk to, and I'd wager that many of them were attractive and otherwise relatively normal people.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Was that modern life Jon? Wait. This would imply more then one.

Lulz

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ages of women: 35, 40, 47...

It‘s huge no no if the girl is young and sexy and fertile and has options. If the women is FORTY+, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want.

Sosuave is generally for men to attract hot, young, women. If you need Sosuave to attract 40+ year old women, you got bigger problems.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You can get arrested for frauding feelings in a relationship? Prisons in the west would be full of millions of women then

For him to make it happen he had GAME. Now keep in mind this exact scam is a scam females use on men, and they are backpatted for it. Someone who doesn't have the "looks" or the "stuff" is a good example to use for RAW GAME. It wasn't their look or stuff that drew her it his game, how he managed himself and how he managed her.
It makes me think, what happens if we all report women who lie to the police. Imagine women going to jail for flaking or ghosting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the F was he even arrested for?

The guy's a genius and let's face it, he achieved an impossible level as a man. I'm proud of him as a fellow man.
Same thing they do to us. Remember the girl that had 20 "boyfriends" buy her an expensive iPhone which she returned each one and used the cash for a house downpayment?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a woman does it, noone cares.

A woman can defraud 1000 guys and the police will just laugh at them if they turn up at a police station to complain about it.

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy should come here and tell us about his exploits.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the original article and still could not understand under which law he was "arrested" for?

Women have been defrauding emotionally and financially many guys at the same time SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME and nobody cares, but when a guy returns the favour he gets arrested? Ridiculous.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If he worked for an establishment there would have been no issues. Yakuza don't like people cutting in on their business. Christ in Utsunomiya, I refused to pay a sit down tax one day and the guy and his friend behind the bar tried to beat the crap out of me. Its a very different culture.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a woman does it, noone cares.

A woman can defraud 1000 guys and the police will just laugh at them if they turn up at a police station to complain about it.
We don't know that. To my knowledge no guys have gotten together and reported them to the police for it in Japan.