"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Think I’ve hit another wall...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
So I asked her if she wanted to go to a bar together and asked if she was free next Friday.

She responds “Hey :) With pleasure! I don’t know my timetable just yet but I will let you know”

I guess I can only wait, but this ain’t looking good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Im sorry a female isn’t bending over backwards for you like a slave op. Waitttt, she’s playing games or waiting to see if Chad is going to hit her up lmao.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,085
So I asked her if she wanted to go to a bar together and asked if she was free next Friday.

She responds “Hey :) With pleasure! I don’t know my timetable just yet but I will let you know”

I guess I can only wait, but this ain’t looking good.
Don't be the desperate needy guy. Simply say "OK, let me know" and then don't message her again until she reaches out.

Then go focus on other women. If you don't have other women then you need to fix that.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Remember, it's not always about you. Do you guys forget that women are also human beings, and they have things to do, family and friends to be with, jobs, university studies, so on? Don't overthink, if it isn't a yes now, it can be a yes later. If it's a no, way better, so you won't need to wait.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Don't be the desperate needy guy. Simply say "OK, let me know" and then don't message her again until she reaches out.

Then go focus on other women. If you don't have other women then you need to fix that.
that’s exactly how I answered. You’re right, nothing else I can do other than wait
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Remember, it's not always about you. Do you guys forget that women are also human beings, and they have things to do, family and friends to be with, jobs, university studies, so on? Don't overthink, if it isn't a yes now, it can be a yes later. If it's a no, way better, so you won't need to wait.
thank you!!!
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
So I asked her if she wanted to go to a bar together and asked if she was free next Friday.

She responds “Hey :) With pleasure! I don’t know my timetable just yet but I will let you know”

I guess I can only wait, but this ain’t looking good.
Make other plans. If she takes her time getting back to you, with a flake you reply with no problem i already have plans," and if she gets back to you with a yes but it is way too late and is waiting for better plans, but her plan a falls through, you simply reply "it will have to be next time, i already made plans." And if she doesn't get back to you at all you have already made plans.

She has the choice to either make plans with you and be part of your schedule or she will have to wait until next time.

Let her know by your actions you are busy and i demand and time moves on with or without her. The key to it is to stay indifferent.
 
Top