She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nah RSD helped a lot of guys. Disclaimer: I worked for RSD as a Vegas Immersion Coach and helped run bootcamps with some of the instructors, so I am biased. But they were pioneers in terms of shifting the community from pick-up lines to the idea of identity-level change.Which PUAs do you follow and which do you think give the best and worst advice?
The best: Locario, Mark Anthony
The worst: RSD
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
In the early 2010s, I read "Bang" and "Day Bang". Both were helpful. I found "Day Bang" more helpful. I read "Game" too. That would have been more helpful had I not read "Bang" and "Day Bang" prior and had read Manosphere content for years.I read Roosh’s ‘Game’ when I first became single a couple of years ago, after a decade of marriage. I felt like I needed some idea of what to do. The book was helpful. Especially ‘escalation’, which was my weak point. I think Roosh was a PUA.
He is good at random day approaching.ThatwasEpic
The information density is indeed low, but I think that helps make it digestible. I much preferred watching videos of Julien, mostly because of all the crazy stories he told before the SJWs came after him for making jokes.RSD always seemed to have low information density. And I couldn't listen to Owen for more than 5 minutes.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
examples? I've definitely read his book, but i've also read literally everyone elses and struggle to remember who said what at times lolSwingcat had some interesting stuff if you didn't mind being a bit manipulative.
Bobby Rio has a ton of great stuff...videos, and some of his social lab programs are very very well done. I don't view him as a PUA guy tho...more of a coach to help people stop sabotaging themselves.RSD always seemed to have low information density. And I couldn't listen to Owen for more than 5 minutes. What a tool. Bobby Rio s worth a mention for his story telling stuff. Swingcat had some interesting stuff if you didn't mind being a bit manipulative. Which a lot of guys would regard as leveling the playing field
Hahaha...dude is totally unphased by any reaction he gets. I am sure he probably is pretty successful with these.The greatest of them all