"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #10

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    2. Like

      Xanderson

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        79
      • Reaction score
        64
    3. Like

      coyote_astro

      Senior Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        224
      • Reaction score
        135
    4. Like

      Serenity

      Moderator 35 From Eye of the storm
      • Messages
        5,149
      • Reaction score
        5,055
    5. Like

      Velasco

      Master Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        1,377
      • Reaction score
        1,576
  • Loading…
Top