"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

shjttt test. How should I respond to this??

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
This girl lives in another state and you're worried about a sh!t test??
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
This girl lives in another state and you're worried about a sh!t test??
I’m a virgin and want to get it over with. Plus I sorta know this girl from my religious background and would be the coolest first fck story if it could happen.
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Dude, just answer the guy's fvcking question.

Many guys here reply with philosophically pontificating bvllsh!t and 'deeper meaning' nonsense.

Just. Answer. The. Question.
yes i’m worried ab a sh*t test.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
"A gentleman never kisses and tells" with a smirk emoji
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
No.

And for the love of.... don't starting using 'lol', 'lmao', and the wink emoji.

If you say anything other than something like I've suggested, she wins.

Be direct. To the point.

You want her to be worried that you're with other girls.
Coming from the guy that made a rose out of a napkin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top