Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideal Tit Size - According to Men

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never really thought about too much. main thing is not being fat rather than needing big tits. not a fan of fake ones - although never experienced them.

does make me laugh when fat women are proud of them. usually would shrink if they were to lose weight to a healthy level. a bit like having visible abs and no muscle mass.

I know some men would seek out any women with big tits, even if grossly overweight.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discuss. I like small ones.
Bigger is always better (just like d*ck size), if for nothing else, the person's confidence.

I have never heard a person gifted in those two areas say they wish they were smaller, unless they were just disproportionate and stupid looking, which is sort of the same scenario as someone with a flat chest or a microd*ck.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really agree with “bigger the better” if you look like you might fall over with the weight of them, that’s just fat and unattractive. Also, no wide nipples.

vingenzo

Reaction score
i really do care about tits more than ass , any girl can work her butt off to make it bigger and sexy but tits.. tits are good genetics im not gonna say that they should be big or small but they should be good looking tits .

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care about size so long as they go with the whole package.

Fake tits are a no for me.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ds and double ds
Perky cs also
Fake ones are disgusting and they feel offff
Pink nipples over brown nipples all day.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preferred cup will depend on age and weight (and count me in as well as hating fake ones) .
If she's older, then give me a B. As they age, they stay perky and do not sag or go "east and west" .
If she's younger and with an average body, I'll take a C to a D
If she's younger and petite, I'll take a C

Although bigger girls aren't my thing, they are usually game and capable of a good t!t phuck and that can be fun too.