Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are Foreign Women so Much Better?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe "foreign women" being discussed here refer to the pool of women from more conservative countries where the patriarchy has not yet been destroyed, not from other Western countries that share the same liberal values in the states.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. For example I found even Western Europe to be far superior to the US. The Anglosphere is more or less just the same as the US though
Anyway, as a firm believer in "All Women Are The Same", I am positive that in the end, if you as a man don't have enough self-respect, frame, and "game," then sooner or later your woman will FVCK YOU UP big time, no matter if she's "foreign" or not.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, as a firm believer in "All Women Are The Same", I am positive that in the end, if you as a man don't have enough self-respect, frame, and "game," then sooner or later your woman will FVCK YOU UP big time, no matter if she's "foreign" or not.
So your telling me a Filipina Woman is the same as a woman from Beverly Hills? What sort of mental gymnastics would you need to employ to come to that conclusion?

Do we have tons of Filipino men coming here saying how great Western/American women are for wives?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't vouch for all nations/cultures, but I've had far better experiences with non-U.S. women. This board and others are dominated by Western men, who I think are so used to spoiled, attitude-driven Western chicks that they believe a woman from any country would act the same way.

All women may be women at their core, but there are layers upon layers of unique conditioning and socializiation, not just in their lives but in their DNA.

Also, I don't subscribe to the "women will test you and try to fukk you up" theory. It's not about you if unless you let it be about you. It's about how she behaves - and this is probably based on what she's been allowed to get away with already, in past relationships, with her parents, etc. If she grew up spoiled that's how she'll act, regardless of frame. My only true frame is dumping and avoiding. She can't fukk me up.

When a man has that next level frame and sense of value, he stops seeing women as antagonists. There are simply the ones allowed on board and the ones who don't get a ticket.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your telling me a Filipina Woman is the same as a woman from Beverly Hills? What sort of mental gymnastics would you need to employ to come to that conclusion?

Do we have tons of Filipino men coming here saying how great Western/American women are for wives?
Any person with an average IQ would automatically know that I was merely referring to the majority, aka the central point of the spectrum, not its two extreme sides.

In your example, it would be more suitable and better to compare between one "Fillipina woman" with one average USA woman, not "one from Beverly Hills."

Next time, be stupid some place else, not SS. Please.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Any person with an average IQ would automatically know that I was merely referring to the majority, aka the central point of the spectrum, not its two extreme sides.

In your example, it would be more suitable and better to compare between one "Fillipina woman" with one average USA woman, not "one from Beverly Hills."

Next time, be stupid some place else, not SS. Please.
You specifically said "all women are the same" and now your moving goal posts. You have literally nothing concrete to back up ur so called argument

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not butthurt, but looks like you are now. Just be nice, no need to make us feel like idiots. We all have some struggles with women, that's why we are here. It's not a competition.
No hard feelings man, I think you are smart enough to understand what I mean.

Cheers
Cheers man. Despite my sh!tty attitude, all I want from being here is contributing to helping my fellow men get better with women and life in general. Sorry if I have been mean sometimes.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a tall white guy, I've attracted many Arab and Pakistani girls. While touring Ireland, I hit up a few girls from brazil that were there for school and quite a few Irish girls. The girls in Ireland from brazil were great times. The Irish girls afterwards always asked when I was coming back to Ireland and to please consider emigrating. I think as a foreigner in any country that isn't yours you automatically given some level of sex appeal.

Reactions: B80

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think as a foreigner in any country that isn't yours you automatically given some level of sex appeal.
Very true, many local girls in the US are more receptive if you’re an out of stater also…
ONL’s much easier.
First noticed it in sixth grade. Family moved from Texas to Indiana mid April. Northern girls in class noticed my southern tan and I had six of them fighting over spending time with me.
Being new and different gives many men an edge, use it to your advantage…

Reactions: B80

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy in Europe, my fantasy is banging an American female cop. Dudes in the US are sleeping on those juicy cops

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are many countries. different quirks from each.

for over half a century or more united states has been considered a rich country with a huge middle-class population. women in many countries have been taught that men from the USA are likely wealthy compared to them. it is the same for several other western cultures, and also a few eastern ones such as japan. the perception is usually more than what is true and it causes attraction.

when one has 10+ times the resources of the average man in the area, many women of all ages will at least want to investigate that man. not just as a gold digger, but interest in the guy because of the money not just to get the money.. if that makes sense. it is part of the value presentation of the whole package. it's the same everyplace, not many women staying with a broke-ass lazy guy even if he is very handsome. he certainly will do better than an ugly broke lazy guy. take a guy earning 100 or 300k per month in the US and plenty of women that know about him will want to investigate, that's about 10x the average for some areas.

the wealthy women from other countries are not as interested and in many cases actively avoid the western foreigner. That's fine because they are just as spoiled. the difference is that they are the minority group whereas in the west they are the majority.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
there are many countries. different quirks from each.

for over half a century or more united states has been considered a rich country with a huge middle-class population. women in many countries have been taught that men from the USA are likely wealthy compared to them. it is the same for several other western cultures, and also a few eastern ones such as japan. the perception is usually more than what is true and it causes attraction.

when one has 10+ times the resources of the average man in the area, many women of all ages will at least want to investigate that man. not just as a gold digger, but interest in the guy because of the money not just to get the money.. if that makes sense. it is part of the value presentation of the whole package. it's the same everyplace, not many women staying with a broke-ass lazy guy even if he is very handsome. he certainly will do better than an ugly broke lazy guy. take a guy earning 100 or 300k per month in the US and plenty of women that know about him will want to investigate, that's about 10x the average for some areas.

the wealthy women from other countries are not as interested and in many cases actively avoid the western foreigner. That's fine because they are just as spoiled. the difference is that they are the minority group whereas in the west they are the majority.
You say it's about economics and USA, but I'm from Australia. For example i go to a relatively wealthy country like Korea and still get tons of positive attention, I got 40 matchs on tinder there in just a day.

Your points only apply if an american goes to the Philippines or something. But as many have reported here it isn't just poor countries.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say it's about economics and USA, but I'm from Australia. For example i go to a relatively wealthy country like Korea and still get tons of positive attention, I got 40 matchs on tinder there in just a day.

Your points only apply if an american goes to the Philippines or something. But as many have reported here it isn't just poor countries.
the stereotype is still in place due to history. You're right that it isn't true in some even many of the places but the perception from generation past is still alive. Korea was not wealthy before, 50 or 60 years ago it was different, like the Philippines but worse...

I can remember USA, men, in the old days from navy ships having a great time in Perth. Not sure about that one, as same color and background in history so that one maybe doesn't fit.