Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex: Consent and being Forceful

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful..... my ex wife (we were together 25yrs prior to her leaving me) and I had an agreement on this kinda thing for a long time.... I'd wake up... then begin taking her... she would enjoy it and even orgasm... eventually when we split tho she claimed all those times I did that... that I had raped her. Even tho she consented to it ahead of time and enjoyed it in the moment... she told me later I needed consent and had to ask each and every time and that every time I did that I just raped her.... and she was doing it against her will.... funny she nvr once said stop during those moments... it was after we split she told me and said shewont press charges .... i was all wtf.... so..fine line there..... I dunno if I'd ever trust that kind of agreement again. My new woman says wake her and take her anytime... but my programming now from the separation trauma has me very hesitant....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful..... my ex wife (we were together 25yrs prior to her leaving me) and I had an agreement on this kinda thing for a long time.... I'd wake up... then begin taking her... she would enjoy it and even orgasm... eventually when we split tho she claimed all those times I did that... that I had raped her. Even tho she consented to it ahead of time and enjoyed it in the moment... she told me later I needed consent and had to ask each and every time and that every time I did that I just raped her.... and she was doing it against her will.... funny she nvr once said stop during those moments... it was after we split she told me and said shewont press charges .... i was all wtf.... so..fine line there..... I dunno if I'd ever trust that kind of agreement again. My new woman says wake her and take her anytime... but my programming now from the separation trauma has me very hesitant....
Someone convinced her of that.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are getting to that point, its time to bounce.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone convinced her of that.
Yeah likely her new Mr money bags. I was trying so hard to keep us together for the kids... hind sight I shoulda left her long b4 she left me.. I just couldn't tho.... so... she did the leaving. And our kids hate her for it now. Especially since she moved to Quebec to be with Mr money bags.... turned out for the better..since I have our kids (took a year of separation for them to come to their own conclusions about the new guy that showed up immediately) . But I told her to go ahead and try and charge me for rape..... she didn't do squat but sure barked a storm about it...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup and this is 90% of the #MeToo movement...women that are fine with it in the moment but then regret it later.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah likely her new Mr money bags. I was trying so hard to keep us together for the kids... hind sight I shoulda left her long b4 she left me.. I just couldn't tho.... so... she did the leaving. And our kids hate her for it now. Especially since she moved to Quebec to be with Mr money bags.... turned out for the better..since I have our kids (took a year of separation for them to come to their own conclusions about the new guy that showed up immediately) . But I told her to go ahead and try and charge me for rape..... she didn't do squat but sure barked a storm about it...
Sorry for your situation. I just don’t get why women wreck homes and don’t think anything of it. They are so demonic.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your situation. I just don’t get why women wreck homes and don’t think anything of it. They are so demonic.
No worries man thanks.... turned out for the better actually. I dated like 13 women including a FWB but have found one I'm gunna keep.... i get laid like tile now. So much with my new lady it's almost too much... nvr knew "too much" before so it's a nice change of pace. I don't even have to initiate.... been laid more times in the 9 months I spent so far with this new chick than the last 10yrs of marriage.... almost feel bad for the poor dude that gets her claws hooked into him... ex was hot. Hotter than my current gf... but looks can be deceiving.. but hey!! We made 2 good looking... productive kids.. but man oh man.... was she a prude. Buhahahahha.

Been with this lady now 9 months and separated for 2yrs...... few months ago introduced the kids (not really kids anymore) and they love her.... so will see how it all plays out over long term.... which I am planning now to keep her long term... but I won't ever try hard to keep us together like I did with my ex.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup and this is 90% of the #MeToo movement...women that are fine with it in the moment but then regret it later.
Funny you mention that.... she had brought that up a few times over our last bunch of months together...the whole "me too" thing..... its like a chain reaction or something.. I think some of it is legit but some of it is just n excuse..

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quebec. I don't know why things are so expensive there considering they all live in their own little world. As soon as you said Quebec, I knew this was a Canadian woman thing. Every guy I know who married Canadian is currently part of the living dead. Every single one.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm canadian.... live in BC.... ex did too.. she met Mr money bags on an online mobile game as well.... he was buying her in-game stuff to be awesome with... we fought alot about this guy and she just didn't care.. things spiraled... and then I was out on the premise of a "trial separation".. then a month after that on my bday. I was told it was permanent... then 3 weeks after that Mr money bags shows up to stay for a month vacation with my ex.. my kids were all wtf.... this is wrong.... and they didn't Wana be their either and once the kids left to move with me.. she sold everything and moved from BC to Quebec to be with dude after he had visited several times here in BC.

I have the kids tho so I win lol... and new gf is way more fun haha.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways.... OP.... be careful... what's ok now may not be later. Fkn "me too" bs

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quebec. I don't know why things are so expensive there considering they all live in their own little world. As soon as you said Quebec, I knew this was a Canadian woman thing. Every guy I know who married Canadian is currently part of the living dead. Every single one.
That's quite a "negative" view. But if that is the truth then its the truth. Some of these other cultures represent where America will be later on down the road.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
That's quite a "negative" view. But if that is the truth then its the truth. Some of these other cultures represent where America will be later on down the road.
We always used to say that the US is always 10 years behind the UK and it comes to California a few years sooner than that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We always used to say that the US is always 10 years behind the UK and it comes to California a few years sooner than that.
I learned they were marrying men to divorce them for their money in 2007 when I worked in California. I knew some of the situations were bad, but to already know your going to divorce a man up front to get his coin. That was 2007.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That s y the 2 year rule. If she can keep the act up for longer than she deserves the money.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what actually happened, a woman can lie and accuse you of rape at any time.

So you have to be very careful what kind of women you get involved with.