Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post the Worst Dating Advice you could follow.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She's just shy" - There are no shy women. They're only shy around guys they're not interested in. Put a Chad in the room and watch as she magically develops a personality.
There are girls who are just shy... It's actually in some ways worse than a girl who isn't interested

milen4ik

Banned
Reaction score
That's besides them getting unsolicited emails and views out the wazoo.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
idk paying for women in bars and ****. if i paid for all my tinder dates that i had (where i didnt get anything out of them in most cases) i think i would kill myself out of sadness - thats why i dont take them anywhere and maybe its one of the reason i prefer ****friends over girlfriends

some women indeed really want to pay (but also wont say that second time if you repeat that you will pay, which means they are forcing themselves to pay and hoping that u do it, otherwise they would be more stubborn)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take her to eat or coffee on the first date.

Ask your female friends for advice.

Don't kiss her on the first date.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally any advice that tells you to be insincere and go out of your way to be something you're not, is horrible advice. If you're a funny guy, who's struggling with game, then trying to be a stiff will just be, well.... a creepy stiff with awkward conversation. And this was advice I recently read here from a guy who said that "being funny [is] feminine energy." Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally any advice that tells you to be insincere and go out of your way to be something you're not, is horrible advice. If you're a funny guy, who's struggling with game, then trying to be a stiff will just be, well.... a creepy stiff with awkward conversation. And this was advice I recently read here from a guy who said that "being funny [is] feminine energy." Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed....
To some extent you have to be something you're not if you want to become someone who gets what you want

But it either has to be a permanent/sustainable change or you have to only be looking for short flings

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
A few terrible ones heard lately from the new generation soft lads:

1. Get a yearly subscription to GQ magazine

2. Compliment her on her dress

3. Wear leather bracelets

4. Tell her she has amazing fashion taste and ask her to tell you how she developed such amazing fashions taste while
hanging off her every word.

5. Make sure to text her loads after the first date to build a connection and make her feel like you care.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more likely to date a guy with a great personality.
Women who like to date simps exist.
If you don’t bring her home on the first or second date, she will think you are playing with her.
Women prefer the guy that cries during the sad movie to the guy that is calm and seems unaffected. (Same with scary movies).
Avoid her sometimes and wait a long time to respond to texts in order to seem “hard to get”.
Ask a woman’s friends about her interests in order to have a better chance.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are romantic and love romantic stuff. Men only want sex.

=> Turns out it's men who are tend to be more hopelessly romantic than women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
=> Turns out it's men who are tend to be more hopelessly romantic than women.
Until they wisen up. Romance is needed but in very small doses.

“He’s a romantic guy he’s so sweet”” Nooooo...

“He’s a bad ass guy who is romantic once in a while”.... Winning!!!!