"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

When a couple divorces because of "boredom", isn't it really that wifey has determined that she can attain another man at higher Sexual Market Value?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
No, there are plenty of boring, selfish dudes. If I was a woman I would divorce half the guys I know too. A lot of guys think only of themselves, for example, one guy I know plays video games on his phone ALL DAY when he's not smoking pot. He's divorced, he was extremely boring, did nothing to engage her. Did not play 2 player games, just went into his room and back to his corporate job, basically tossing her aside. There is a healthy medium and a woman is a person not a plaything. If you want a relationship to work, there must be common goals, mutual respect and fun. Alot of people overlook the last one. Sex is one thing, domination is another but fun is the missing ingredient in our culture, most relationships and most people are downright boring. They hate themselves and each other. The only reason women like PUA's is because they're more fun than the typical guy.


Most people shouldn't be married to each other and it's very clear that our Western society is fostering these backwards matchups.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No, there are plenty of boring, selfish dudes. If I was a woman I would divorce half the guys I know too. A lot of guys think only of themselves, for example, one guy I know plays video games on his phone ALL DAY when he's not smoking pot. He's divorced, he was extremely boring, did nothing to engage her. Did not play 2 player games, just went into his room and back to his corporate job, basically tossing her aside. There is a healthy medium and a woman is a person not a plaything. If you want a relationship to work, there must be common goals, mutual respect and fun. Alot of people overlook the last one. Sex is one thing, domination is another but fun is the missing ingredient in our culture, most relationships and most people are downright boring. They hate themselves and each other. The only reason women like PUA's is because they're more fun than the typical guy.


Most people shouldn't be married to each other and it's very clear that our Western society is fostering these backwards matchups.
He should have played Leage of Legends.
 
Top