Give me your advice about this.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a nice girl in the gym (26 yrs old), she is fit, has visible abs and such, nice ass, you can picture it in your head already for sure. Approach comes and go, i invited her to do some cardio sometime, she agreed and bla bla bla, always responsive, but very closed and flaky (not in a bad way, just not too much physical interaction), went 1 date, 2 date, 3 date, and by this time i hadn't kissed her, but i did recently, and she turned 180º degrees, got a lot more physical with me, started discussing sex stuff and such, even initiated interactions asking me to date, which sometimes i accepted, sometimes i declined.

You say, what is the problem then? Well, make sure i did not slept with her yet and we've been seeing each other quite some time, and in our last date i was speaking about aspirations and how i would be set when i turn 25... And she says to me: "when you get where you're heading, you'll call me right? 'cause i wanna marry you" and i simply shrugged it off. When we get into my car and i started making out with her the gal went all in (you know what i intend to mean), grabbing me hard and all that, and i asked her to come to my place in a future day so i can finish the job, but here comes the thing, do i bring this gal to my place?

Man i'm afraid to bring this gal and she turns out to be crazy. Bear in mind, this gal is a hot chick, 26yrs, has a ****ton of guys messagins her, why the **** she would say "marry" in a sentence to me? Maybe it is just a joke, but even, i'm in doubt and i ask for advice.

If it serves for anything, this chick sent me a lot of sheiit tests from day 1, she stopped now, and is full-on me.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a different answer first for this but honestly who knows man . With the little information you gave its hard to say what it is. Just have fun bro don't take things so seriously.
For sure. As you can see i'm new to this so, i could not evaluate by myself if this chick can turn into crazy or not, its just that.

Ignore words that contradict actions.
Ever happened to you? A woman say something weird and she does not turn out to be lunatic?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
For sure. As you can see i'm new to this so, i could not evaluate by myself if this chick can turn into crazy or not, its just that.

Ever happened to you? A woman say something weird and she does not turn out to be lunatic?
well that part is called flattery. any girl who says she wants to marry you like that is either joking or toying with you. you can't take everything so literally or seriously. you said it yourself shes a hot girl who has tons of guys in her DM's. I think she thinks you're young and cute and just likes to play with you like that. She might be attracted to you but a hot girl will toy with guys just like a hot guy will toy with girls.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why the **** she would say "marry" in a sentence to me?
OP listen to me, and listen to me hard, Im gonna serve this medicine cold & I want you to remember it.....

Anytime a woman pays you compliments, she is gaslighting your ego, so you stick around...

IF a woman over compliments me, tells he how fit I am, how good I am, plans the future too much......... something is up

they will even have the audacity to lovebomb you then vanish, as if you were the needy one

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP listen to me, and listen to me hard, Im gonna serve this medicine cold & I want you to remember it.....

Anytime a woman pays you compliments, she is gaslighting your ego, so you stick around...

IF a woman over compliments me, tells he how fit I am, how good I am, plans the future too much......... something is up

they will even have the audacity to lovebomb you then vanish, as if you were the needy one
This never came to my mind, i'll be paying attention. Thanks for the heads up.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean when you said you would be set by the time you were 25? Did you mean financially?

Sounds to me like she smelled money in the water and is now sucking up to you trying to be a parasite. This is why you never talk to women about money.

As to bringing her over to your place, I don't see the harm as long as you are able to get her to stay away when you inevitably get tired of her bullsh!t. This woman is for banging only, don't ever commit to a parasite like her.

Keep your spidey senses alert and get rid of her as soon as she starts acting crazy

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean when you said you would be set by the time you were 25? Did you mean financially?

As to bringing her over to your place, I don't see the harm as long as you are able to get her to stay away when you inevitably get tired of her bullsh!t. This woman is for banging only, don't ever commit to a parasite like her.
Yeah i do mean financially.

Have you ever dealt with a women that you brought to your place and later she turned psycho? And if yes, how did you dealt with it?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.

Scary how accurate this is. This is, to the letter, what the last chick that ghosted me did. Compliments, future talk, all that.
Yep I remember we discussed it recently, it used to make me feel good 2 years ago. but now I know something is off

another thing to be wary about is childless women over 28

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you worried about? I don’t understand what the problem is. Are you afraid to bang her or you’re wanting an LTR with her? If it’s just about banging then I think you need to just get the job done unless there’s something you aren’t telling us. Sounds like she is ready and willing. If you want an LTR you don’t know near enough about her at this point.

I don’t necessarily disagree with the others - but I don’t think there’s enough information you’ve given to say she’s definitively love-bombing or interested in money. I feel like you’re leaving a lot out.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
What are you worried about? I don’t understand what the problem is. Are you afraid to bang her or you’re wanting an LTR with her? If it’s just about banging then I think you need to just get the job done unless there’s something you aren’t telling us. Sounds like she is ready and willing. If you want an LTR you don’t know near enough about her at this point.

I don’t necessarily disagree with the others - but I don’t think there’s enough information you’ve given to say she’s definitively love-bombing or interested in money. I feel like you’re leaving a lot out.
Seems like hes super young and inexperienced and shes toying with him because she clearly realizes that. Or she is indeed a bit crazy. But I don't understand some guys. who cares if a girl is crazy or not, she's probably amazing in bed. I think too many guys want romantic emotional partners and women to be support animals for them

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like hes super young and inexperienced and shes toying with him because she clearly realizes that. Or she is indeed a bit crazy. But I don't understand some guys. who cares if a girl is crazy or not, she's probably amazing in bed. I think too many guys want romantic emotional partners and women to be support animals for them
Again - I can’t know that for sure from what he’s written. She’s clearly DTF and he’s not capitalizing. Maybe she is super turned on by his resistance though. I don’t know. Based on what he’s said I can’t say she’s “toying” with him — maybe she is or maybe she isn’t.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Again - I can’t know that for sure from what he’s written. She’s clearly DTF and he’s not capitalizing. Maybe she is super turned on by his resistance though. I don’t know. Based on what he’s said I can’t say she’s “toying” with him — maybe she is or maybe she isn’t.
Well she's clearly attracted to him. I don't mean toying with him as in she's not into him, I mean she's plaiyng wiht him like a young attractive boy that she can f.uck and tease, because she senses how nervous he is with her. Playing on his innocence kinda thing.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't intend to LTR. And yes i'm afraid to bang her (why? first timer). Money isn't the issue, that's for sure.

Maybe she is super turned on by his resistance though. I don’t know. Based on what he’s said I can’t say she’s “toying” with him — maybe she is or maybe she isn’t.
Yeah i've been resisting some.

The main thing i wanted to extract here is the information about the excessive compliments, and about banging a girl who might be crazy. But you seem to be right @Barrister i may be thinking way too much about ifs.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey @derby1 i just want to thank you for this. Sincerely.

The girl vanished, just as you said it would happen, but i was prepared thanks to you.

Please keep sharing your knowledge, you are helping to raise future generations of DJs.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a nice girl in the gym (26 yrs old), she is fit, has visible abs and such, nice ass, you can picture it in your head already for sure. Approach comes and go, i invited her to do some cardio sometime, she agreed and bla bla bla, always responsive, but very closed and flaky (not in a bad way, just not too much physical interaction), went 1 date, 2 date, 3 date, and by this time i hadn't kissed her, but i did recently, and she turned 180º degrees, got a lot more physical with me, started discussing sex stuff and such, even initiated interactions asking me to date, which sometimes i accepted, sometimes i declined.

You say, what is the problem then? Well, make sure i did not slept with her yet and we've been seeing each other quite some time, and in our last date i was speaking about aspirations and how i would be set when i turn 25... And she says to me: "when you get where you're heading, you'll call me right? 'cause i wanna marry you" and i simply shrugged it off. When we get into my car and i started making out with her the gal went all in (you know what i intend to mean), grabbing me hard and all that, and i asked her to come to my place in a future day so i can finish the job, but here comes the thing, do i bring this gal to my place?

Man i'm afraid to bring this gal and she turns out to be crazy. Bear in mind, this gal is a hot chick, 26yrs, has a ****ton of guys messagins her, why the **** she would say "marry" in a sentence to me? Maybe it is just a joke, but even, i'm in doubt and i ask for advice.

If it serves for anything, this chick sent me a lot of sheiit tests from day 1, she stopped now, and is full-on me.
Don't overthink this. Keep your cool. Invite her over but protect yourself, don't rely on her being on birth control. And enjoy while it lasts.

Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey @derby1 i just want to thank you for this. Sincerely.

The girl vanished, just as you said it would happen, but i was prepared thanks to you.

Please keep sharing your knowledge, you are helping to raise future generations of DJs.
Always remember there is a clock ticking from the first time you interact with a woman and the time you bang them. You never know where you are with any woman's particular clock so that is why the advice is to move fast.