"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girl at gym picked ME up.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
So i was working out and went to refil my bottle when a girl stoped me and just asked straight out....

"Hey, so excuse me for being so upfront... but i would like to ask you if you want to go out on a blindate with my friend ?"

-I smiled and just asked is she goodlooking ? then she showed me a picture of her, and yes she was HOT. "

Then she asked if she could take a picture of me and send to her friend, i said no problem. After her friend seen the picture, she wanted my
number... again i said no problem... why not ;)

So working out like an animal 6 days a week has its benifits... :devil:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Hot girls usually dont need/want friends to arrange blinddates for them.

This stinks..... take care.
²

We'll be seeing this guy on Candid Camera soon. Or Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump out of locker screaming "You've been punk'd" :D

Nah, seriously, great that these things happen from time to time. I agree, this is very rare and be careful. She might be setting you up with a manatee and the picture was a decoy or very, very old picture. Girls are also excellent photographers who are able to make a circus poodle look like a gorgeous blond long-haired collie when they need a picture for their Instagram.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I got nothing to lose, gonna see her at the gym and work out with her. If shes ugly thats gonna be the first and the last "date", if shes hot iam gonna bang her.. simple as that.
Good luck!

Let us know how it turned out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I got nothing to lose, gonna see her at the gym and work out with her. If shes ugly thats gonna be the first and the last "date", if shes hot iam gonna bang her.. simple as that.
Tell her you need to see her squat form for when she is doing it on your c0ck hahaha
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So i was working out and went to refil my bottle when a girl stoped me and just asked straight out....

"Hey, so excuse me for being so upfront... but i would like to ask you if you want to go out on a blindate with my friend ?"

-I smiled and just asked is she goodlooking ? then she showed me a picture of her, and yes she was HOT. "

Then she asked if she could take a picture of me and send to her friend, i said no problem. After her friend seen the picture, she wanted my
number... again i said no problem... why not ;)

So working out like an animal 6 days a week has its benifits... :devil:
It seems you're a master at Water bottle Refilling Game. Well played!
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
So i was working out and went to refil my bottle when a girl stoped me and just asked straight out....

"Hey, so excuse me for being so upfront... but i would like to ask you if you want to go out on a blindate with my friend ?"

-I smiled and just asked is she goodlooking ? then she showed me a picture of her, and yes she was HOT. "

Then she asked if she could take a picture of me and send to her friend, i said no problem. After her friend seen the picture, she wanted my
number... again i said no problem... why not ;)

So working out like an animal 6 days a week has its benifits... :devil:
Hey man, take this for what it's worth. Keep your expectations in check, be positive, but also be realistic and expect something fishy so you're not disappointed or messes with your head. Cause this certainly has a fishy scent to it.

But hey, if it works, then enjoy brother!


Modern Man Advice
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
She told you if you go out on a date with her, and you essentially replied like a 100% beta male, ignoring her. There shall be no real date, just your boosted ego.

Oh, if her friend don't call you, that's because there is no friend. Great work on telling that girl no date for you. You're a GD date nazi, just like soup nazi in singfield.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Ignore the haters man. this is awesome. Most guys don't experience this. I wish I could be this guy but right now I'm certainly not complaining. I love the situation I'm in. However, you're spot on about working out/lifting having its benefits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
She told you if you go out on a date with her, and you essentially replied like a 100% beta male, ignoring her. There shall be no real date, just your boosted ego.

Oh, if her friend don't call you, that's because there is no friend. Great work on telling that girl no date for you. You're a GD date nazi, just like soup nazi in singfield.
:love:

And i love you toooooooooooooo
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This is the definition of social circle game.
It puts you in leagues above the rest of the competition.
You'll also have a very high success rate if you two ever go on a date.

Social circle game cuts out all the bullsh!t filters.
 
Top